Author Topic: Your President is an idot  (Read 4960 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Your President is an idot
« on: May 01, 2007, 05:24:33 AM »
Monkey face strikes again HAHAHAHAHA

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: Your President is an idot
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 05:31:36 AM »
I must admit watching him beat those drums, well lets just say Bill Clinton had a lot more rhythm blowing on his sax.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 06:03:37 AM »
And what is it Laura is grabbing?  ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 06:06:11 AM »
  Bears shit in the woods.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 07:13:52 AM »
hahaha, the poster that tried to call him and idIot can't even spell it.  whats an IDOT?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 07:46:50 AM »
haha I thought it was funny

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 08:29:14 AM »
Yeah?  our president is an idiot?

What else is old?

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 08:22:30 PM »
Yeah?  our president is an idiot?

What else is old?

Some people need to be reminded.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 03:27:47 AM »
I think George Bush is a disaster as a president.

But in this case, I definitely think he's in the right. :o

What's wrong with showing some respect for another countrys music and culture by showing appreciation when visiting that country?

Credit where credit is due: Good on ya GWB. Slick move.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 03:47:51 AM »
The video is cool/funny, you can tell he's actually into it and not just putting on an act. At least we know his values and aren't left guessing what he will do like with other presidents, can any of you honestly say you would of rather had John Kerry at president ;D. He may not have been the best decision maker in the eyes of the public but we will all be thanking him when we still have oil in the future.
I

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 06:00:44 AM »
The video is cool/funny, you can tell he's actually into it and not just putting on an act. At least we know his values and aren't left guessing what he will do like with other presidents, can any of you honestly say you would of rather had John Kerry at president ;D. He may not have been the best decision maker in the eyes of the public but we will all be thanking him when we still have oil in the future.

Bush is stubborn about his wrongs, and refuses to change his mind.

I actually think that's a negative trait of a leader.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 06:13:47 AM »
Bush is stubborn about his wrongs, and refuses to change his mind.

I actually think that's a negative trait of a leader.

-Hedge

Or he actually thinks he is doing whats best for the country and refuses to flip flop just to increase his popularity.  I refer you to John Kerry
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2007, 06:28:08 AM »
Or he actually thinks he is doing whats best for the country and refuses to flip flop just to increase his popularity.  I refer you to John Kerry

Well, then it's just a case of incompetence.

Refusing to see that fighting a war in Iraq and waging a confrontational foreign policy is hurting USA economically as well as politically, not only short-term, but long-term.

Either way, Bush has done terrible damage to USA.

McCain or Gore would've both been good or great choices, both would've been in pretty good balance with the other two branches as well too, IMO.

FWIW, none of the president candidates who could take office will be the same fcukup as Bush.

Giuliani or Edwards, they're who I see battling it out in the final.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2007, 06:43:45 AM »

Yes yes and YES!!! He is a great stand up man IMO.

Refusing to see that fighting a war in Iraq and waging a confrontational foreign policy is hurting USA economically as well as politically, not only short-term, but long-term.

McCain or Gore would've both been good or great choices, both would've been in pretty good balance with the other two branches as well too, IMO.

FWIW, none of the president candidates who could take office will be the same fcukup as Bush.

-Hedge

You'll be thanking him when we have Oil still coming in 10, 20, 30+ years from now. Don't forget the whole nation basically runs on OIL....

I

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2007, 06:49:15 AM »

-Hedge
McCain would have us right where bush has us which is why i would vote for him.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2007, 07:08:02 AM »

Yes yes and YES!!! He is a great stand up man IMO.

You'll be thanking him when we have Oil still coming in 10, 20, 30+ years from now. Don't forget the whole nation basically runs on OIL....

With another president, USA could have two things:

1. Much earlier started a serious venture into alternative fuels and resources that are found domestically. Also employed economical measures to ensure that the domestic car industry produced cars with low gas mileage/alternative fuels.

Essentially, USA only needs oil. If USA could get rid of the oil dependancy, USA would not have to take part in international trade, USA is self providing in all other areas, and that makes USA unique. No other nation is that independent.

Trade is a necessity to other countries, but extra-curricular to USA.

2. A foreign policy that would've ensured good relations with oil producing nations, making sure that USA had oil taps in all of the major oil nations in the world.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2007, 07:13:34 AM »
With another president, USA could have two things:

1. Much earlier started a serious venture into alternative fuels and resources that are found domestically. Also employed economical measures to ensure that the domestic car industry produced cars with low gas mileage/alternative fuels.

Essentially, USA only needs oil. If USA could get rid of the oil dependancy, USA would not have to take part in international trade, USA is self providing in all other areas, and that makes USA unique. No other nation is that independent.

Trade is a necessity to other countries, but extra-curricular to USA.

2. A foreign policy that would've ensured good relations with oil producing nations, making sure that USA had oil taps in all of the major oil nations in the world.

-Hedge

Oil is used for thousands of things other then cars dipshit, your looking at this whole situation with a narrow point of view, and sorry but alternative fuels aren't great lubricants for industrial machinery IMO. Also with other countries like China developing as fast as they are importing and being able to afford it will be harder and harder.
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2007, 07:54:28 AM »
I love the honesty here.

I love it that the general notion of "we're not there for the oil" is only held by a few lost souls at this point.

I am so glad that people have the integrity and moral honesty to admit we are in iraq for their oil. 

I'm not against it - it is what it is - taking resources from a weaker nation before someone else could do it.

I am against the outright lies.  And for the most part, this place no longer reeks of them.  bravo!

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2007, 08:00:34 AM »
I love the honesty here.

I love it that the general notion of "we're not there for the oil" is only held by a few lost souls at this point.

I am so glad that people have the integrity and moral honesty to admit we are in iraq for their oil. 

I'm not against it - it is what it is - taking resources from a weaker nation before someone else could do it.

I am against the outright lies.  And for the most part, this place no longer reeks of them.  bravo!

Hell, i want all the oil in the middle east, not just Iraq's.  Those folks are too whacko to control it.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2007, 08:04:30 AM »
actually they're sane - and they'd prefer to sell it to Eur or China at a PROFIT than to us at a LOSS.

can't blame them, they gotta eat.

however, since we are getting beaten up in mnfg and globalization has killed our service advantage, we'rein trouble in the next few decades.  nations like india and china are one generation away from doing EVERYTHING better than us - building shit, fixing shit, and any service. 

So we gotta compete somehow.  Stealing fits the bill!

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2007, 11:03:18 AM »

Oil is used for thousands of things other then cars dipshit, your looking at this whole situation with a narrow point of view, and sorry but alternative fuels aren't great lubricants for industrial machinery IMO. Also with other countries like China developing as fast as they are importing and being able to afford it will be harder and harder.
Hedgehog is correct about the value of alternative oils. 
Here's a breakdown of what each barrel of oil yields for particular uses:

Petroleum Products Yielded from One Barrel of Crude, 2005 Product Gallons:

Finished Motor Gasoline 19.40
Distillate Fuel Oil  10.50
Kero-Type Jet Fuel 4.12
Petroleum Coke  2.23
Still Gas 1.81
Residual Fuel Oil  1.68
Liquefied Refinery Gas 1.51
Asphalt and Road Oil 1.34
Naptha for Feedstocks 0.59
Other Oils for Feedstocks 0.46
Lubricants 0.46
Kerosene 0.17
Miscellaneous Products 0.17
Special Naphthas  0.08
Finished Aviation Gasoline 0.04
Waxes 0.04
Total 44.60

The vast majority of uses for crude oil are as a fuel and clearly not as a lubricant.  Synthetic lubricants exist, synthetic blends etc.  Alternative lubricants exist: mineral, vegetable etc. http://www.eia.doe.gov/neic/infosheets/crudeproduction.html

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2007, 11:05:01 AM »
actually they're sane - and they'd prefer to sell it to Eur or China at a PROFIT than to us at a LOSS.

can't blame them, they gotta eat.

however, since we are getting beaten up in mnfg and globalization has killed our service advantage, we'rein trouble in the next few decades.  nations like india and china are one generation away from doing EVERYTHING better than us - building shit, fixing shit, and any service. 

So we gotta compete somehow.  Stealing fits the bill!

Exactly, if we plan to still be the worlds most powerful country we have to start gathering up as much resources as we can. We need to think toward the future and even if we begin to rely more on non-gasoline powered cars we still need to think about what our major industries need and don't forget that tanks, planes/jets, troop transports etc... havn't been switching over to any kind of alternitive fuel so we still need oil to keep our armed forces going.
I

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2007, 11:22:07 AM »

Exactly, if we plan to still be the worlds most powerful country we have to start gathering up as much resources as we can. We need to think toward the future and even if we begin to rely more on non-gasoline powered cars we still need to think about what our major industries need and don't forget that tanks, planes/jets, troop transports etc... havn't been switching over to any kind of alternitive fuel so we still need oil to keep our armed forces going.
The first President Bush stated that our way of life in the US is not negotiable.  That means taking by force, the rights to a foreign country's own natural resources.

As all the other rationales for the invasion melt away as lies, the oil rationale stands.

We could have thought "toward the future" re alternative fuels but we didn't. 

Now the US is left with creating new and innovative reasons for stealing other countries's oil to maintain our way of life.

I'm no fatalist.  I think the course can be changed.  But there are too many oil men and other vested fossil fuel interests infesting our government.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2007, 11:30:59 AM »

We have alternatives in the works and they can be pulled out and put into place whenever we run out of oil. They just want to milk all the oil until there's no more of it, which means higher and higher profits for oil companies.. Higher corporate profits cause the US economy to grow.

We may have oil in the near future but we've essentially destroyed our reputation around the world and we've also given people a reason to actually hate us. This may or may nor have a negative impact on you, but your children and future Americans will have trouble on their hands.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2007, 11:32:16 AM »
We have alternatives in the works and they can be pulled out and put into place whenever we run out of oil. They just want to milk all the oil until there's no more of it, which means higher and higher profits for oil companies.. Higher corporate profits cause the US economy to grow.

We may have oil in the near future but we've essentially destroyed our reputation around the world and we've also given people a reason to actually hate us. This may or may nor have a negative impact on you, but your children and future Americans will have trouble on their hands.

Nah, we can bitchslap this world silly for years and years to come.  Always remember, this is our planet, the other nations are here on a guest pass from us.  They cross us, we annihilate em.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo