Author Topic: State of the Union  (Read 3631 times)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: State of the Union
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2010, 09:31:00 AM »
Hysterical.  Europe tried Crap & Tax and everyone got a 25% increase in electricity rates with no real dimunution of carbon emissions. 

No comment on Bush 1's enactment of it huh? Just talking about Europe.  if it's so bad why did a cap and trade like system work in the clean air bill of 1990?

Oh wait we should keep drilling right? I mean Russia and Canada have more oil than us but hey it's great to be third at something isn't it? Always beholden to another country. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2010, 09:41:47 AM »
No comment on Bush 1's enactment of it huh? Just talking about Europe.  if it's so bad why did a cap and trade like system work in the clean air bill of 1990?

Oh wait we should keep drilling right? I mean Russia and Canada have more oil than us but hey it's great to be third at something isn't it? Always beholden to another country. 

Unreal.  You want to literally create a 2 Trillion dollar carbon market where GS will make billions on our backs.  This is why the GOP will win huge being the party of "No".

No communism.
No marxsim
No gay agenda
No tax hikes to fund wall street gangsters.
No KSM trial in NYC

I so cant wait till November. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2010, 09:42:44 AM »
i know 1 thing.

i know in the last week, after reassembling his tem, obama delivered 2 centrist/populist moves which don't mean much but do speak to people.

He went after banks, and he froze spending.  Those are some pretty big things.  You can argue they're BS, and you're probably right... but 10 or 12 or 25 of these small populist moves and his ass will be back over 60% approval, don't kid yourselves...

So he went after banks, am I supposed to be impressed? The fucking government forced banks to make bad loans and repealed all kinds of law Glass-Steagal come to mind. So the banks are forced to make shit loans they know are going to be defaulted on, then the regulations are conveniently pulled back, the banks weren't going to eat the loss. And guess what we get, the sub prime mess created initially by the banks trying to cover their asses. I am so sick of the government and their "this guy  is greedy" bullshit, when they hemselves set the conditions for all this to happen. Chris Dodd, Barney Frank should be in prison not the congress.

The spending freeze is yet another joke, that will mean exactly dick.

Obama is a good public speaker, other than that he is completely and utterly incompetent
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2010, 10:02:32 AM »
haha agreed with Palin? give me a break.  On his campaign trail he never said he was against drilling, just that he wanted alternatives to be sought as well.  

Right from the start i've said America needs to focus on becoming the worlds leader in green tech.  333 etc want to rubbish that idea, while China invests heavily in green tech to export.  This is a chance to become energy independent and an exporting nation again.  What other industry is going to offer those? Drilling for oil? give me a break.  America will always be beholden to foreign interests in oil even if they found enough to last 100 years it would take decades to get it all up and running, not to mention during that time the saudis would gouge us for billions to make up for their future lost profits.  Oil wouldn't get cheaper it would skyrocket and we'd be fu*ked in the as* by the middle east.

I'm not against drilling for oil, it's a via short term option.  But to think that it will solve all our problems is delusion.  Canada has more oil than us, we'll never be the saudi's so why try?  

The energy problem could be solved tommorow and it would create thousands of jobs.BUILD NUKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Not stupid ass windmills.NUKES!!!You know why they wont?Because ,once again,enviro lunatics wont allow it and Obama is owned by them as well as the rest of the dems.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2010, 10:07:52 AM »
The energy problem could be solved tommorow and it would create thousands of jobs.BUILD NUKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Not stupid ass windmills.NUKES!!!You know why they wont?Because ,once again,enviro lunatics wont allow it and Obama is owned by them as well as the rest of the dems.

Did you not hear him say nuclear technology is a priority Billy? The republicans stood up immediately in support.  However, nuclear is a bridge toward energy independence.  It cannot be our only source of power.  I agree they must be built and refined, but the waste still makes nuclear not a viable option as our only source.  renewable energy and green tech (which includes clean coal and nuclear) have to be at the forefront and without one dominating the other.  Like a good investment it should be diversified. 
Abandon every hope...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2010, 10:09:42 AM »

so who owns the repubs if any one

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2010, 10:11:01 AM »
Did you not hear him say nuclear technology is a priority Billy? The republicans stood up immediately in support.  However, nuclear is a bridge toward energy independence.  It cannot be our only source of power.  I agree they must be built and refined, but the waste still makes nuclear not a viable option as our only source.  renewable energy and green tech (which includes clean coal and nuclear) have to be at the forefront and without one dominating the other.  Like a good investment it should be diversified. 

Maybe because he is also pushing a fraudulent carbon market where GS and Al Gore will rape us for Billions of Dollars? 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2010, 10:11:11 AM »

He said it during the campaign.Have you heard ONE plan to build ONE plant?The answer is NO!!!!!!!Words are all this empty suit has.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2010, 10:14:35 AM »
He said it during the campaign.Have you heard ONE plan to build ONE plant?The answer is NO!!!!!!!Words are all this empty suit has.

Yes Billy because nuclear plants are so easy to build, it's not like you have to find a site away from a majority of people, but close enough for workers, it's not like there aren't public hearings on them and red tape.  You can't just say well nuclear plant goes here, here and here.  It's a process that takes time and not days. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2010, 10:14:48 AM »

This is all you need to know.  

Mal - wake the hell up Bro.  If you think Obama is on your side, you are seriously a complete jackass.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2010, 10:19:49 AM »

Mal - wake the hell up Bro.  If you think Obama is on your side, you are seriously a complete jackass.  

so who is on my side...which person, party, group, is best for the masses of America..Its like this...i will be alright...In whatever i do ill be alright..but who's idea works best for america for everyone...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2010, 10:22:08 AM »
Yourself and your neighbor, not your politicians or "leaders" in DC. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2010, 10:23:33 AM »
Yourself and your neighbor, not your politicians or "leaders" in DC. 

So republicans dont have the answer?

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2010, 10:25:02 AM »

so 3333 what industry do you think america could be a leader and export country in?  If not green tech then what exactly?  I mean green tech is so laughable that's why the chinese have dedicated billions to it.  cause it's just a fad they feel like throwing that money away to al gore right?  
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2010, 10:25:27 AM »
Yes Billy because nuclear plants are so easy to build, it's not like you have to find a site away from a majority of people, but close enough for workers, it's not like there aren't public hearings on them and red tape.  You can't just say well nuclear plant goes here, here and here.  It's a process that takes time and not days. 

Its been over a year?Funny,he had no problem getting that idiotic stimulous bill passed or trying to get a super railroad in Florida that is a total waste.HE WILL NOT BUILD ONE NUKE PLANT IN 4 YEARS.THATS A PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2010, 10:25:38 AM »

No.  None of these crooks do.  

The best thing we can do is knee-cap these hack politicians with all their "brilliant plans" and tell them to leave us the hell alone.  

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2010, 10:27:18 AM »

The best thing we can do is knee-cap these hack politicians with all their "brilliant plans" and tell them to leave us the hell alone.  

Ah yes the united states of 333  ::)
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2010, 10:27:31 AM »
so 3333 what industry do you think america could be a leader and export country in?  If not green tech then what exactly?  I mean green tech is so laughable that's why the chinese have dedicated billions to it.  cause it's just a fad they feel like throwing that money away to al gore right?  

Its not the governments' job to determine that.  We live in a free market sociaiety where the free market decides what products people want, not reid, pelosi, obama, et al.  

Green jobs is a complete lie.  

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2010, 10:27:58 AM »

Minorities have been voting democratic for years.How is it working out.Schools better,unemployment better,housing better,anything better?This man has been in office for over a year.Anything better for ANYONE?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2010, 10:28:25 AM »
Ah yes the united states of 333  ::)

Show me where in the constitution the govt has authority to 95% of what they are doing?  

You cant so dont even bother.  

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2010, 10:37:15 AM »
Its not the governments' job to determine that.  We live in a free market sociaiety where the free market decides what products people want, not reid, pelosi, obama, et al.  

So the govt's job is what? to not create jobs?  To not serve and help the people in their time of need?  Show me in the constitution where the govt can't do what they are doing?

In fact better yet heres some advice 333

a - leave the united states
b- sue the govt for their 'violations of the constitution' (this must be a sure thing right i mean 95% it's a slam dunk case)
c - blow yourself up

Abandon every hope...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2010, 10:38:03 AM »

3333 you just gained all of your credibility back with this post...though i dont think that the government hands off approach is correct...i think it leads to total mayhem...i do agree that neither have the right formula

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2010, 10:41:03 AM »
3333 you just gained all of your credibility back with this post...though i dont think that the government hands off approach is correct...i think it leads to total mayhem...i do agree that neither have the right formula

You think I like McConnel, Graham, McCain or Boehner with his fake tan?  GMAFB!

I can stand those country club, bougiouse, blue sport coat, loafer wearing, punks. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2010, 10:47:04 AM »
Its been over a year?Funny,he had no problem getting that idiotic stimulous bill passed or trying to get a super railroad in Florida that is a total waste.HE WILL NOT BUILD ONE NUKE PLANT IN 4 YEARS.THATS A PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's in the Tampa Bay area, my home of nearly 30 years, talking that mess about a hi-speed rail to Orlando, as we speak.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2010, 10:49:27 AM »

The American people don't care about "green" jobs, "red" jobs, "black" jobs, "white" jobs, "blue" jobs, or "yellow" jobs.

They just want JOBS!!

The fact that Obama waited, until he got kicked in the nuts on ObamaCare, to address the NUMBER-ONE ISSUE ON THE MINDS OF AMERICAN PEOPLE, SINCE THE DAY HE STEPPED INTO OFFICE, shows what an utter goofball he has become, in just one short year.