Author Topic: It's just Me MyDelts and I  (Read 33296 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: It's just Me MyDelts and I
« Reply #125 on: January 30, 2014, 03:04:43 PM »
I can understand the moral stand point of a drug free natural physique, I mean from their perspective they have self respect and dignity but you strike me as well..........

.....let me put it this way, you have worthless dumb tattoos all over the place and have done them recklessly and and shamelessly as they are not even done professionally, on top of that, the thug tat across the stomach like a rebel, reckless behavior so what is popping some pills and poking a needle on top of that from you perspective, i mean from the perspective of ''not giving a fuck mentality'' That would have to be the mentality you had at the time of those reckless tats right?

Almost like a prostitute trying to convince us they go to church, it simply does not work. you follow?

so tattooes= using steroids ? Dude, you are retarded.
A

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #126 on: January 30, 2014, 07:27:30 PM »
Getting a kick out of this tattoo analysis...but they are placed as such so that I show them if and when I want to show them...i am a professor and outside the gym you'd never know i rock the ink....sure they are somewhat haphazard....but each little icon is like a snapshot of who I was when I got them...they are unique and not some carbon copy picked off a wall (tribal tatt)...some represent a life philosphy (?...) in a thought bubble...(question and constant thought) thug tatt...says faith in chaos...some truly are representative of me ie...a Stairmaster shadow (if you only knew how much i love that endorphin machine...and if you knew me it would make sense....some are drawn spur of the moment by friends/family and impulsively gotten that instant...ie..a doodle my mom does of herself off her notepad....and some a touchpoint in life....Myth of Sisyphus....the thesis to my masters...so yeah...they weird...but they're mine and not cliched...and compel a thought or a great story....

btw I'm natural

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: January 30, 2014, 07:33:57 PM »
his tats scream from a mental position of ''I don't give a fuck'' or ''I am a thug'' take your pick, either way, hardly the mentality of someone having a moral stand point for much in life, especially against something like ''juicing''. Maybe I am stereotyping, oh oh, lol.

As a teacher...i do give a fuck...and working in the inner city...trust me thug I am farthest from...just like the art...as more moral standpoint...no sermons here...do what you like...i abuse caffeine...the choice is yours...but I do believe it's tougher natural....(btw did I mention I am)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 30, 2014, 07:44:32 PM »
oth ,lol, how does that tattoo investiation fit in the reality of the many woman who have that tattoo thing on their lower back but obviously never lifted a weight in their life ;D

dumdukque wants to hear "amazing natural body, inseen before, !inspirational".

well, a god one year cycle on anything will blow that right out of the water
n

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #129 on: January 30, 2014, 07:47:00 PM »
i hope you don't teach math because 3 plates on a deadliftt is not 405 son
"

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #130 on: January 30, 2014, 07:50:11 PM »
i hope you don't teach math because 3 plates on a deadliftt is not 405 son

In fact I do...and that's 4 plus two hidden dimes (count again)...445 @ 138...thats 3.224 bodyweight...enough math for ya...not bad for not doing a one year cycle eh...inspiring...

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #131 on: January 30, 2014, 08:40:17 PM »
In fact I do...and that's 4 plus two hidden dimes (count again)...445 @ 138...thats 3.224 bodyweight...enough math for ya...not bad for not doing a one year cycle eh...inspiring...

138 sorry  maam  I didn't realize you were a chick... explains the long hair and the skinny legs
a

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #132 on: January 30, 2014, 08:45:01 PM »

I benched dumbells heavier than you this afternoon, Bumdookie.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #133 on: January 30, 2014, 08:50:30 PM »
yeah two off them  lol
a

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #134 on: January 30, 2014, 08:53:08 PM »
138 sorry  maam  I didn't realize you were a chick... explains the long hair and the skinny legs

did I mention if I was natural....be a lot heavier/balder if I juiced....and had knee surgery and still have a mental block over squatting heavy...naturals don't heal as well

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #135 on: January 30, 2014, 08:55:20 PM »
did I mention if I was natural....be a lot heavier/balder if I juiced....and had knee surgery and still have a mental block over squatting heavy...naturals don't heal as well
fuck this lame as gimmick....
a

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #136 on: January 30, 2014, 08:56:41 PM »

Whats up Doc (sorta)...juice will do that for you Big Quack Contract

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #137 on: January 30, 2014, 08:57:27 PM »
fuck this lame as gimmick....

No I'm real...(and btw natural)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #138 on: January 30, 2014, 08:59:16 PM »
Whats up Doc (sorta)...juice will do that for you Big Quack Contract

I could do the 130's natty as well Bum Dookie  :-*

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #139 on: January 30, 2014, 09:00:43 PM »

I could do the 130's natty as well Bum Dookie  :-*

and you still felt inadequate enough to use juice...wow...like Prince mom...never satisfied

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #140 on: January 30, 2014, 09:02:13 PM »
and you still felt inadequate enough to use juice...wow...like Prince mom...never satisfied

Don't be so hard on yourself, I am the height of an average man (5'10), so things may come easier for me.

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #141 on: January 30, 2014, 09:05:09 PM »
Don't be so hard on yourself, I am the height of an average man (5'10), so things may come easier for me.

except getting into "real" med school....btw how goes the strip mall gig

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #142 on: January 30, 2014, 09:09:36 PM »
except getting into "real" med school....btw how goes the strip mall gig

FYI there aren't any fake medical schools that I'm aware of. They're either accredited institutions, or they aren't. Hope this helps little feller  :)

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #143 on: January 30, 2014, 09:11:35 PM »
FYI...fake med schools are called Chiropractic/Dental Assistant schools...call me when you can prescribe meds....like a real doc...unless your in New Mexico....1 down and 49 states to go for credibility...quack..qua ck..

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #144 on: January 30, 2014, 09:13:14 PM »
call me when you can prescribe meds....like a real doc...unless your in New Mexico....1 down and 49 states to go for credibility...quack..qua ck..

Yuck, why would I want to prescribe medication ??? LOL you're a fool if this is your life's ambition, to simply "prescribe medication." Come on Bumdookie I know you're a little man but that doesn't mean you have to  have little aspirations.

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #145 on: January 30, 2014, 09:14:34 PM »
Because medicine heals...kinda like real doctors do....man you should here what they say behind your back...sad...keep crack/quacking

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #146 on: January 30, 2014, 09:15:39 PM »
i gotta stop...this getting you pissed/defensive kinda fun...but it's not good for the soul...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #147 on: January 30, 2014, 09:16:18 PM »
FYI...fake med schools are called Chiropractic/Dental Assistant schools...call me when you can prescribe meds....like a real doc...unless your in New Mexico....1 down and 49 states to go for credibility...quack..qua ck..

Nice edit, you seem to really be taking things personally tiny man LOL.

Actually the two  curriculums  are quite different, so your argument is invalid. If you want to be a medical doctor, you should be a medical doctor, I don't understand your argument?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 30, 2014, 09:16:48 PM »

this was a good one.  :D

Still gotta say dnduque is the winner here owning space in juiced minds.
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #149 on: January 30, 2014, 09:18:24 PM »
Because medicine heals...kinda like doctors do....man you should here what they say behind your back...sad...keep crack/quacking

Ohhhh....so "doctors heal people".

This statement shows a strong naivety about the biological organism that is the human body.  ;)