Author Topic: RIP Nasser El Sonbaty  (Read 294668 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: RIP Nasser El Sonbaty
« Reply #1250 on: November 21, 2021, 02:58:44 PM »
One thing is certain, when he was injury free, Dorian was dominant

93 and 95

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #1251 on: November 21, 2021, 04:52:43 PM »
100% confirmed... I used to workout there at the time

I just didn't understand how it was possible

him and farnsworth and in fact the whole 619 muscle crew....   barely did anything in the gym except bullshit and hangout

I still live in PB. Seeing Nasser in person at World Gym was something else. Dude was a giant. Gym is still there, but now it's called "The Gym" They got shut down for a bit last year because they stayed open during the Covid lockdowns

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1252 on: November 21, 2021, 05:35:53 PM »
If Pumping Iron were made in the 90's who would Nasser's Franco be?  Try imagining the shower scene with Nasser and  who?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1253 on: November 22, 2021, 08:11:01 PM »

No you didn't and it's true. I'm correcting your ignorance , has nothing to do with Yates.

Nonsense , my whole purpose is to correct idiots like you  ;) and post pictures. You once again opened yourself up to be corrected and I did. Nothing new.

Among other reasons , he won more rounds too. That's the whole point I'm correcting you. Even entertaining your ignorance Nasser would've won a round and NOT the entire contest. You can't have an informed opinion on who would win based on ignorance , which is you. And you're willfully ignorant because your biased. And the judges felt like Dorian won most of the mandatory poses which is why he won. You're the one trying top prove a negative after all these years.

I don't care if people have opinions on who should've won or not. At the very least , be fucking knowledgeable on how contests are actually judged and leave your bias at the door. You have proved constantly you cannot do this. Which is why we're here. It's YOU who is all butthurt about a contest that happened 25 fucking years ago. You can't find me mentioning or " defending " Yates for years and yet here YOU are still sad Dorian beat Nasser and your hero Kevin. According to YOU Dorian " ruined bodybuilding " Stop projecting YOUR bum-bent feelings onto anyone who corrects your biased fanboy assertions " Nasser won cause " Again you cannot win an entire fucking contest by winning a portion of it.

Summary - Nasser 1) doesn't beat Dorian in all mandatory poses , and 2) entertaining he did , This wouldn't have won him the entirety of the fucking contest , Because if that were the case than Dorian won the 1991 Mr Olympia cause he beat Haney on 1 fucking round  ::)

Let it go Earl it's been 25 years , Nasser is dead , Dorian is retired and the contest was decided eons ago. It's YOU who just can't let your fantasy go and have the odd compulsion to try and bend reality to fit your narrative. Like the lefties you have DDS Dorian Derangement Syndrome.

P.S. Still laughing at Nasser wins the whole contest because according to your biased eyes he won 1 round.  ;D :D

you keep saying i'm biased, i don't recall being a member of team nasser circa 2007 but you have been defending dorian for about 20 years so who here is biased again? ::)

i think nasser won in 97, take your own advice and let it go you have failed miserably to change my mind, and that will bother you until the day you die :-*

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1254 on: November 23, 2021, 01:56:42 AM »
you keep saying i'm biased, i don't recall being a member of team nasser circa 2007 but you have been defending dorian for about 20 years so who here is biased again? ::)

i think nasser won in 97, take your own advice and let it go you have failed miserably to change my mind, and that will bother you until the day you die :-*

E

Irrelevant. It's blatantly obvious you're biased, Coming from the same guy who decried " Dorian ruined bodybuilding "   ::) You're biased because of the way you come to your conclusions on who won & why, As I pointed out above which you didn't address any of because you simply can't. And if anything I'm defending the judges decision NOT Dorian  ;) so out of the two of us it's patently obvious which one of is biased. 

E

Simply wrong again ( as usual ) I'm under NO circumstances trying to change your mind. That's your first mistake. I'm correcting your ignorance ( for the umpteenth time ) You're making factual claims that are based on ignorance & bias and I'm explaining to you that's not how any of this works. You're the one going against facts & reality. Fact is Dorian won the contest. Fact is Nasser lost. If anything you're angry with the judges which didn't change your mind. When in fact they don't have to. You typing this 25 years later only proves you're the one who is bothered by it hence you're still here attempting to prove a negative a 1/4 century later. I haven't posted on the subject in an eternity. I only saw another opportunity to correct your ignorance and choose to smash you over the head with facts. I enjoy correcting you.  ;)

Let it go Earl , Nasser is long dead , Dorian long retired and you're still wrong.  :D 

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1255 on: November 23, 2021, 05:34:11 AM »
I am an amateur for this level of judging, but I remember attending an Olympia (don’t remember exactly which one), and Nasser looked REALLY WEAK from the side, while looking great from the other angles.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1256 on: November 23, 2021, 07:58:48 PM »
Irrelevant. It's blatantly obvious you're biased, Coming from the same guy who decried " Dorian ruined bodybuilding "   ::) You're biased because of the way you come to your conclusions on who won & why, As I pointed out above which you didn't address any of because you simply can't. And if anything I'm defending the judges decision NOT Dorian  ;) so out of the two of us it's patently obvious which one of is biased. 

Simply wrong again ( as usual ) I'm under NO circumstances trying to change your mind. That's your first mistake. I'm correcting your ignorance ( for the umpteenth time ) You're making factual claims that are based on ignorance & bias and I'm explaining to you that's not how any of this works. You're the one going against facts & reality. Fact is Dorian won the contest. Fact is Nasser lost. If anything you're angry with the judges which didn't change your mind. When in fact they don't have to. You typing this 25 years later only proves you're the one who is bothered by it hence you're still here attempting to prove a negative a 1/4 century later. I haven't posted on the subject in an eternity. I only saw another opportunity to correct your ignorance and choose to smash you over the head with facts. I enjoy correcting you.  ;)

Let it go Earl , Nasser is long dead , Dorian long retired and you're still wrong.  :D

dorian did ruin bodybuilding, i wouldn't say nasser made it any better so again what bias?

after seeing many pic comparisons and videos of the prejudging of all those years i would say dorian deserved 5 titles based on the judging criteria, i don't agree with the criteria but the criteria is the criteria and dorian's body fit the criteria the best from 92 - 96

but i think nasser deserved 97, sorry that hurts your feelings

you are way too insecure about any criticism of dorian, i guarantee you care more than he does, like you said it's been 25 years your guy won so why feel the need to defend him so much?  let it go already you don't gain anything by white knighting and like all white knights all they are left with at the end of the day is anger and bitterness ;)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1257 on: November 24, 2021, 10:33:36 AM »
dorian did ruin bodybuilding, i wouldn't say nasser made it any better so again what bias?

after seeing many pic comparisons and videos of the prejudging of all those years i would say dorian deserved 5 titles based on the judging criteria, i don't agree with the criteria but the criteria is the criteria and dorian's body fit the criteria the best from 92 - 96

you are way too insecure about any criticism of dorian, i guarantee you care more than he does, like you said it's been 25 years your guy won so why feel the need to defend him so much?  let it go already you don't gain anything by white knighting and like all white knights all they are left with at the end of the day is anger and bitterness ;)

E

" Dorian ruined everything but I'm not biased "  ::) Where's the bias? It's been explained to you exactly where & how.

Ok now we're making progress , sorta lol now if you'd only knew the criteria maybe you could understand how he beat Nasser in 1997. People always post the same front double biceps pictures as proof. It's so shortsighted. He clearly lost that pose but won more poses & rounds , so therefore he won the contest.

" the criteria is the criteria " but according to it you still feel he should've won lol talk about a contradiction. And it doesn't bother me in the least that you hold this opinion but at the least know what you're talking about before asserting things.

Everything you just typed can be applied to you. Again , I'm not defending Dorian. I'm correcting you. I haven't spoke on the subject in forever and here you are still trying to prove a negative. It was YOU who responded in this thread. YOU can't let it go. And I saw yet another opportunity to rub your nose in your own shit. I'm on the side of history you're on the side of ignorance and stupidity ( and losers  ;) ). Honest typed he was Mr Olympia until he turned around and this triggered you and your continuing meltdown that someone has a contrary opinion. You couldn't let it go and still can't. Carry on while we all laugh at you.

Still laughing at Dorian lost one round and thus the whole contest.  ;D Ronnie lost 2 fucking rounds in 2001 and still won the contest!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1258 on: November 24, 2021, 07:33:19 PM »

" Dorian ruined everything but I'm not biased "  ::) Where's the bias? It's been explained to you exactly where & how.

Ok now we're making progress , sorta lol now if you'd only knew the criteria maybe you could understand how he beat Nasser in 1997. People always post the same front double biceps pictures as proof. It's so shortsighted. He clearly lost that pose but won more poses & rounds , so therefore he won the contest.

" the criteria is the criteria " but according to it you still feel he should've won lol talk about a contradiction. And it doesn't bother me in the least that you hold this opinion but at the least know what you're talking about before asserting things.

Everything you just typed can be applied to you. Again , I'm not defending Dorian. I'm correcting you. I haven't spoke on the subject in forever and here you are still trying to prove a negative. It was YOU who responded in this thread. YOU can't let it go. And I saw yet another opportunity to rub your nose in your own shit. I'm on the side of history you're on the side of ignorance and stupidity ( and losers  ;) ). Honest typed he was Mr Olympia until he turned around and this triggered you and your continuing meltdown that someone has a contrary opinion. You couldn't let it go and still can't. Carry on while we all laugh at you.

Still laughing at Dorian lost one round and thus the whole contest.  ;D Ronnie lost 2 fucking rounds in 2001 and still won the contest!

once again you have failed to convince me that dorian should've beaten nasser in 97

you just can't let it go, it eats you up inside, your thanksgiving is ruined :-*

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1259 on: November 25, 2021, 04:08:47 AM »
once again you have failed to convince me that dorian should've beaten nasser in 97

you just can't let it go, it eats you up inside, your thanksgiving is ruined :-*

E

Once again you have failed to convince me that Nasser should've beaten Dorian in 1997  ;)

You just can't let it go, it eats you up inside, your life is ruined.  ;)

Thanks for playing Earl  8)