Author Topic: Sex injuries and flexibility issues in bed for the bigger guys.  (Read 30963 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Sex injuries and flexibility issues in bed for the bigger guys.
« on: February 24, 2015, 04:42:25 AM »
I think I pulled a hamstring during sex last night while doing doggy. It's killing me.
My lower back hurts like fuck too.

Ever since I got up to 220lb and being one of the bigger guys around here I have noticed lots of positives but quite a few negatives too.

For example when I am walking down street other guys kinda just bow down, swerve me or keep their distance....they just KNOW who's the daddy.

Girls seems to naturally gravitate towards my confidence and strike up conversation.

If I want something I just take it or have it, I don't ask. I get a lot more freebies and stuff in the patisseries.
Seem like everyone is constantly trying to feed me or impress me.

People give way to me on the road way more often and no one dares race me at traffic lights.

On the downside its hard to tie my own shoe laces and I've got very inflexible in bed.

And some bitches be moaning I am squishing them too much and I am too heavy when on top.

I think I will take booty's advice and do hot yoga.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Sex injuries and flexibility issues in bed for the bigger guys.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 05:18:35 AM »
While I appreciate your constant reminder of being "one of the bigger guys", the symptoms that you are recounting are the woes of a fucking obese man. Even fucking permabulker powerlifter fatasses can fuck doggie without tearing a ham or gassing out and can fucking tie a shoelace.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 05:24:23 AM »
If your lower back is weak.... YOU are weak.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 05:24:35 AM »
While I appreciate your constant reminder of being "one of the bigger guys", the symptoms that you are recounting are the woes of a fucking obese man. Even fucking permabulker powerlifter fatasses can fuck doggie without tearing a ham or gassing out and can fucking tie a shoelace.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 05:25:09 AM »
With all the drugs you take you can't even build a good functional physique. If you lack what it takes to build a respectable physique how the hell you gonna build a relationship or a family or even a job that will make you a valuable element of the society?
Joon, man up, stop whining and do a damn thing once in your life.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 05:26:30 AM »

Carrying all that extra weight is a drag regardless of if its muscle or fat. Obviously its better to have muscle than fat but still there are some negatives I noticed.
Generally moving around, its slows you the fuck down.
You sweat like pig in gym and during sex.
Suddenly having to deal with all this extra mass creates flexibility issues. I keep cramping up during sex.
Rolling from one side of the bed to the other becomes a mission.
I can't even shave my back anymore cos my arms (especially triceps) are too big.
Lower back pain.
My acid reflux which I haven't had for like 6 years is coming back.
Backne is annoying too.
Test face/GH moon face looks like shit.
Constant dizzyness when getting up from blood pressure.
Resting heart rate of 100 +

Life at 180lb was much easier/healthier for sure.

These are the prices you pay for not being a twink.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 05:29:39 AM »
If your lower back is weak.... YOU are weak.

My lower back has always been weak since I got L4-L5 herniated dics from ego squatting and dead lifting in my twenties.

Its fine now but the heavier I get the worst it gets.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2015, 05:33:46 AM »
Carrying all that extra weight is a drag regardless of if its muscle or fat. Obviously its better to have muscle than fat but still there are some negatives I noticed.
Suddenly having to deal with all this extra mass creates flexibility issues. I keep cramping up during sex.
I can't even shave my back anymore cos my arms (especially triceps) are too big.
Lower back pain.
Backne is annoying too.

just checked my rate at 74 bpm would like it under 70.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2015, 05:35:47 AM »
Lower back pain.
Backne is annoying too.

woah there, being in deceant shape helps a lot in great sex. Smoking, doing drugs and excessive drinking will take out from all of your cardiovascular performances

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2015, 05:37:09 AM »
With all the drugs you take you can't even build a good functional physique. If you lack what it takes to build a respectable physique how the hell you gonna build a relationship or a family or even a job that will make you a valuable element of the society?
Joon, man up, stop whining and do a damn thing once in your life.

My physique even in its current off season puffy state owns 90% of Gebig's anonymous twinks and most gym rats.
I don't need a job, I am fabulously wealthy, effectively retired at age of 36.

I agree with you that my lifestyle is not conducive to any reasonable logical woman wanting to have a relationship with me or kids and lets face it I am not exactly relationship material and a sex addict.
It will take a very fucking exceptional woman for me to be in total love with to change my ways in that regard. Until then the show must go on.

I don't owe society anything, I paid enough tax over the years to fund and entire fucking hospital probably.
I am also not a conformist or a sheep who agrees you have to do things a certain way just cos everyone else does.
I am an original and profound independent intellectual thinker, the only people worthy of my thoughts would be Bertrand Russell, Earnest Hemingway or Oscar Wilde.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2015, 05:44:21 AM »
THIS was all you needed to post for us to understand YOUR concerns  ;)

Gymnastics and swimming = great sex performance

Lifting weights, using steroids, snorting cocke, smoking = bad sex performance

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2015, 05:51:02 AM »
just checked my rate at 74 bpm would like it under 70.

Just did mine, I've been in bed and not moving around so this is my morning resting heart rate. (morning for me is 2.00pm in the afternoon)  :D
Probably gets higher during day.

Blood pressure was 136/92.
Pulse: 108 BPM

Its fucked up cos two years ago when I was natty doing tons of MMA cardio my resting heart rate was around 45-50.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2015, 05:54:05 AM »
If I know I have a good one coming, I sustain my self from sex and cumming in general for self determined period, and just think about it all the time, meditate it, do a lot of stretching, train religiously and do everything By the book.

Then when the time comes, she has nothing bad to say. Actually she won't say a thing, just babbles gibberish and seems out of control, as if possessed.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2015, 05:54:37 AM »
Just did mine, I've been in bed and not moving around so this is my morning resting heart rate.
Probably gets higher during day.

Blood pressure was 136/92.
Pulse: 108 BPM

Seriously Joon. You are going to die soon if you don't change. Either quick the rec drugs and get serious about training and diet, or quit the gear and just live a hedonistic lifestyle. You do both and you're gonna flame out bad and soon.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2015, 05:56:00 AM »
being dehydrated raises pulse too.

what bodyweight were you when you had the pulse of a tour de france cyclist?  :D

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2015, 06:02:04 AM »
Same exact thing happened to me at the same age.

100% serious.

I used to run outside during summer nights when I lived in southern Louisiana.
I'd end up getting dehydrated without realizing it and could get some terrible calf cramps.

One weekend after a great run , my wife ( 3rd ex) were getting busy and I got a severe calf cramp.
She was on top riding me and I started screaming like a damn hyena .
She thought I was popping one hell of a nut, until I screamed and threw her off me.

I gimped over to the doorway to stretch my calf out.
 I still had a semi -stiffy while stretching out the cramp , leaning into the wall. ;D

Haha...I hear you Howard.
I've had a few funny moment myself.

The other night I am banging Vanessa hammer and thong and like literally 10 seconds before I am about to cum my fucking left hamstring starts cramping up and I had to pull out in agony.

She didn't clock it, she was like "WTF is wrong with you? You can  cum inside me you know, its ok, I am on the pill"......dumb fucking bitch thought I was pulling out....lmao. ;D

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2015, 06:06:41 AM »
being dehydrated raises pulse too.

what bodyweight were you when you had the pulse of a tour de france cyclist?  :D

I was around 165-170 from memory. I was doing tons of MMA. Twice a day training, around 2-3 hours each session.
Interval sprints, bag work, circuit training, sparing, skipping and roadwork etc.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2015, 06:16:49 AM »
Seriously Joon. You are going to die soon if you don't change. Either quick the rec drugs and get serious about training and diet, or quit the gear and just live a hedonistic lifestyle. You do both and you're gonna flame out bad and soon.

Well if I die it will 100% be Booty's fault.

She knows it too.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2015, 06:23:44 AM »
joon you know booty will reward you if you get to 10% bodyfat, how much more motivation does a tranny lover need  ;D

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2015, 06:29:36 AM »
Fat ass

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2015, 06:37:13 AM »
I was around 165-170 from memory. I was doing tons of MMA. Twice a day training, around 2-3 hours each session.
Interval sprints, bag work, circuit training, sparing, skipping and roadwork etc.

Go back to that training. 108 resting heart rate is horrific and having trouble tying your shoes is another what the fuck? What will open your eyes is if you roll on the mat all roided up with no gas in the tank at your weight.  Box a 170lbs twink will make you realize that that being a juiced up perma bulker is a mistake.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2015, 06:40:59 AM »
220 of test bloat. You problalby look like shit! Test only looks like shit! You should be running masteron in there and be on a diet. I use to run test only and thought I was big and bad but in reality i looked like a bloated turd. You dont know what youre doing. I dieted down started running 300-400 mg mast with my test and my blood pressure bloat heart rate all went back down to normal. You carry waaay to much water. It will ruin your health.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2015, 06:48:29 AM »
220 of test bloat. You problalby look like shit! Test only looks like shit! You should be running masteron in there and be on a diet. I use to run test only and thought I was big and bad but in reality i looked like a bloated turd. You dont know what youre doing. I dieted down started running 300-400 mg mast with my test and my blood pressure bloat heart rate all went back down to normal. You carry waaay to much water. It will ruin your health.

Test + shit diet/lifestyle looks like shit

The shit diet is making him looks bad and being unhealthy not the test

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2015, 06:54:31 AM »
Test + shit diet/lifestyle looks like shit

The shit diet is making him looks bad and being unhealthy not the test

Test only sucks. Anything higher then 250mgs is stupid to run just bye itself. You have to be a monk about your diet or you put water weight on and look like shit. Adding as low as 150-200mgs of masteron will negate most of that water. You can have some pizza and not wake up the next day looking like a bloated water buffalo. I will never understand why people wont use it. I almost quit using all together until I figured out masteron prop gets rid of most of the sides from test.

I can run 750-100 gram of test with 300 mg of masteron prop in there and have sick veins all over. keeps you lean and tight. Test only is complete shit.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2015, 06:57:41 AM »
If I were joon I would completely drop test for a month. Take 300-500 mg of mast by itself for that month. If it makes you lose your hair use equipos or winny. You need something dry or even an AI. Diet for those four weeks and do cario a lot of it. Get too ten percent of under. Slowly start adding test back in with your masteron or Ai. You will notice the water retention is gone. You will be able to work all the way up to 3-4 ccs a week of test and really grow lean.

Or you could continue being a dumb fuck and just keep getting fatter and more bloated on shitty test only cycle.