Author Topic: Getting an ex back?  (Read 12322 times)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Getting an ex back?
« on: July 29, 2012, 10:49:47 AM »
So I dated this girl I met, she has a 8 year old kid. Anyway, the girl kind of freaked me out in the beginning. Before we went on our first date we txted a lot and was telling stuff like "your the first thing I think of in the morning" and after meeting a week in, "I'm crazy about you", then eventually stuff like "I want someone who will be a father to my child" (all under 3 weeks). Alarms went off in my head I'm like whoa, I need to slow this girl down somehow. Thing is she seemed sweet as pie and I genuinely enjoyed being with her, she would cook for me and everything. I didn't know what to do, so I told her let's take things one day at a time, slow. She didn't really like that could tell. Then she wanted commitment, I told her I'm not going anywhere, I don't see and sleep with more then one girl at a time (she knew this early on as it's part of my culture), but I want to take it causally and slow. She wouldn't stop with the commitment stuff so I think at one point I said then have an open relationship, even though I was at her house nearly every single day and she knew and admitted that our relationship was anything but causal or open.

Long story short, we got in an argument, she was out of town for a week, I missed her like hell and wanted to go out. She had a sore throat and ear ache and got pissed that I asked to go out when she was sick. Started yelling at me about all sorts of things, I didn't yell back but asked her to stop yelling 3 times, she wouldn't so I left and didn't talk to her for a week. When we "got back together" things were different txts weren't the same from her. I went to see her one day she was cold to me, took me an hr to warm her up but oddly she said she had to go to her friend "Katie's" place to hang out. Well funny thing she put on full makeup, lip gloss, nice outfit, perfume. Stupid thing I believed her at the time. I went back to her place (her not knowing but always had permission in the past) that night around 11:30pm, she still wasn't home. She shows up at midnight and pissed that I was there, I was like huh, you told me I could always come anytime I wanted. Eventually told me she went on a date with someone a couple nights ago BUT still pretended this evening she was with "Katie".

Freaking ripped me in half. I told her don't waste my time, if you don't want to be in this relationship tell me from know, she said I don't know. Like a fool I chased her for a month and she treated me like shit, I'd txt her and get back 5 words. Then out of the blue she called me and talked for hours about random stuff. She continued to call but every time I asked her out I would get "I'll let you know". Eventually I put her on the spot and asked if she wanted a relationship with me or not, she said "I don't know yet you don't want me to make a decision yet I'm going through tough time my cousin is dying". Then txts me at night "Going to sleep, but you are right you should know, we should work on a friendship and see, but that's all I can give you". WTH

Sorry it's long, kind of had to know the events. Thing is I really fell for her and call me nuts I miss her like hell. What are your methods for successfully getting back with an ex?

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
Re: Getting an ex back?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 10:56:06 AM »

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 10:56:18 AM »
Sorry, but you've been replaced and she's not "going back"

~

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 10:56:29 AM »
You WANT to be with this trainwreck? She is out sucking some my some other guys cock and you still want to be with her? Are you 12?
time under tension

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 10:58:09 AM »
I got an ex-parrot one time

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 11:07:04 AM »
I got an ex-parrot one time
Norwegian Blue?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 11:10:20 AM »
®

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 11:10:43 AM »
She's too much into commitment, while you aren't, so this won't work, bro

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 11:16:10 AM »
Sounds like trouble man, i'd try to move on and find someone more stable.

Too many red flags just based on what you posted. Remember, there are so many women out there don't ever settle for one unless you KNOW it's the one you want without any doubt.

Good luck!

8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2012, 11:28:12 AM »
Both of you sound crazy.  It could work  :-*

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2012, 11:36:28 AM »
why do people ask for relationship advice on get big

never worked that one out
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012, 11:37:59 AM »
why do people ask for relationship advice on get big

never worked that one out

Because we are like the male version of the view.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2012, 11:44:59 AM »
Dating a woman with a kid  ???    ::)   :-X

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2012, 11:45:44 AM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2012, 11:48:10 AM »
You're a douche. Seriously, you knew her for only a few weeks and she already let you meet her kid and you thought that normal?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 11:50:11 AM »
You're a douche. Seriously, you knew her for only a few weeks and she already let you meet her kid and you thought that normal?
Meeting the kid part isn't that weird.  It's the "I want to settle down" after 3 weeks part.  Any normal guy would beat Bolt in a race out of that relationship.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2012, 11:50:19 AM »
This is how it works, cause sounds like you don't know this. When she is obsessed how you described originally, you hold the cards, but once she comes out of this stage, it's over, you fucked up, face it. While you have the cards the more you seem like "oh well" or "I'll see you later" or basically show little interest then her obsession grows. You have to keep your distance, keep your conversations short and avoid any compliments towards her and most importantly never tell them you love them until she has told you that 2000 times, In other words "too much circulation makes the price go down"

Think of it this way, a mountain climber is always looking for a new mountain to climb, once a mountain has been climbed the thrill is gone to climb the same mountain again and unfortunately in this case you are the mountain, she conquered you, you are no longer of interest, you fucked up, what you described above is the opposite of what you should have done. Never chase someone like a sucker, they will say "SEE YA". avoid them (assuming they have interest in you) and they will beg for you.

Remember in a relationship it's not you against her, it's you against yourself, self-control is key. Man did you not see "the ugly truth" geeeeeeeez.  :-[

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2012, 11:50:57 AM »

good work mars i would imagine you would smash all those bitches
T

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2012, 11:52:18 AM »
This is how it works, cause sounds like you don't know this. When she is obsessed how you described originally, you hold the cards, but once she comes out of this stage, it's over, you fucked up, face it. While you have the cards the more you seem like "oh well" or "I'll see you later" or basically show little interest then her obsession grows. You have to keep your distance, keep your conversations short and avoid any compliments towards her and most importantly never tell them you love them until she has told you that 2000 times, In other words "too much circulation makes the price go down"

Think of it this way, a mountain climber is always looking for a new mountain to climb, once a mountain has been climbed the thrill is gone to climb the same mountain again and unfortunately in this case you are the mountain, she conquered you, you are no longer of interest, you fucked up, what you described above is the opposite of what you should have done. Never chase someone like a sucker, they will say "SEE YA". avoid them (assuming they have interest in you) and they will beg for you.

Remember in a relationship it's not you against her, it's you against yourself, self-control is key. Man did you not see "the ugly truth" geeeeeeeez.  :-[
^

this

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2012, 11:53:45 AM »

100 percent on the money
T

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2012, 11:55:19 AM »

This is pure gold........

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2012, 12:18:16 PM »
Look, dummy, she's looking for a sucker to pay her bills and take care of her kid. She gave you three weeks to see if you would bite, and when you didn't she moved on to the next guy. Consider yourself lucky.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2012, 12:29:46 PM »
no recycling.   Run!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2012, 12:30:36 PM »
How long ago did all this go down?

Also, how old are you?  How old is she?   Just curious

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2012, 12:34:24 PM »
Being hetrosexual, I didn't read that bullshit. But I am a firm believer in revenge. Fuck her sister/BFF/ brother, whatever it takes.  Youre on getbig now son, quit acting like a bitch  ::)