Author Topic: Bluto vs Stark - Stark 2 - Bluto 0  (Read 3099 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Bluto vs Stark - Stark 2 - Bluto 0
« on: May 23, 2007, 01:20:12 PM »
Every god damn thing you have attacked me with in the past couple of days I was able to throw back at you proving over and over again that you were twisting the truth, bending my words and simply lying.
The sad thing is you have not even enough brain to come up with something original, always the same thing hahahahaha I'm sure you think I'm getting really botherd about this but I promise you I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!

Every time I come home I show my gf some of the post you have made and we have such a good laugh :D :D
She even said she would do another picture just to prove you wrong lol and call your fat ass out :D

I think I have played with you enough and pr oven enough that you have ZERO NADA against me, and you want to know why I know this? If you had anything ANYTHING at all that would be worth saying or posting... getbigs "owners" would be over me like a pair of starving lions... but instead nobody gives a fuck, the show is run between you making shit up me proving your fat ass wrong and Shadow telling me I'm a rapist :D :D apart from that nobody gives a fuck and I think most of them just don't want to embarrass you.

But one thing is for sure, you hate me so much now :D that I came to the conclusion that you believe me and are so tremendously jealous of me having a good girl getting married not being fat maybe even having sex ::) ...

In 5 words.

Pluto you have been owned

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
Re: Bluto vs Stark
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 01:22:36 PM »
but instead nobody gives a fuck

hahahaha you got that right stark

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 01:23:54 PM »
hahahaha you got that right stark

I know :D

But I cannot resist, I HAVE to reply it's just to much fun :D I'm dying to know how he can twist my words even more :D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 01:27:42 PM »
Ok not to pile on you man but showing your hot girl what somebody writes on a message board is just a little sad. Now be a man and walk in tonight and bend her over and give her the high hard one..then post that picture... ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 01:29:13 PM »
Ok not to pile on you man but showing your hot girl what somebody writes on a message board is just a little sad. Now be a man and walk in tonight and bend her over and give her the high hard one..then post that picture... ;D

hahhahahah so infact you want me to do a Jimmy :D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 01:31:21 PM »
hahhahahah so infact you want me to do a Jimmy :D
;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 01:32:09 PM »
Epic meltdown by the resident nazi german
follow the arrows

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 01:33:16 PM »

:D

Just keeping the troops that don't give a shit informed :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 01:56:56 PM »
Every god damn thing you have attacked me with in the past couple of days I was able to throw back at you proving over and over again that you were twisting the truth, bending my words and simply lying.
The sad thing is you have not even enough brain to come up with something original, always the same thing hahahahaha I'm sure you think I'm getting really botherd about this but I promise you I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!

Every time I come home I show my gf some of the post you have made and we have such a good laugh :D :D
She even said she would do another picture just to prove you wrong lol and call your fat ass out :D

I think I have played with you enough and pr oven enough that you have ZERO NADA against me, and you want to know why I know this? If you had anything ANYTHING at all that would be worth saying or posting... getbigs "owners" would be over me like a pair of starving lions... but instead nobody gives a fuck, the show is run between you making shit up me proving your fat ass wrong and Shadow telling me I'm a rapist :D :D apart from that nobody gives a fuck and I think most of them just don't want to embarrass you.

But one thing is for sure, you hate me so much now :D that I came to the conclusion that you believe me and are so tremendously jealous of me having a good girl getting married not being fat maybe even having sex ::) ...

In 5 words.

Pluto you have been owned

Meltdown.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 01:57:56 PM »
Meltdown.

Anybody expect a different responds? I think not :D :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 01:58:15 PM »

hahaha yes. classic stuff.

he makes a multiple page meltdown of the size we havent seen since kiwiol posted here just to tell me i am NOT getting to him  ::)

Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 02:02:19 PM »
hahaha yes. classic stuff.

he makes a multiple page meltdown of the size we havent seen since kiwiol posted here just to tell me i am NOT getting to him  ::)

Ehhh???

The point of my post was to inform getbig that you have been owned over and over again :D :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2007, 02:08:32 PM »
Ehhh???

The point of my post was to inform getbig that you have been owned over and over again :D :D

you point out that im being owned, by owning yourself? nice work  ::)

thats the 2nd owning i've done since yesterday.

first berzerkfury. now you.

thats TWO ownings in 2 days on the owning board.

looks like im the only one who keeps it up here, doing EXACTLY what this board is meant to be
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 02:11:51 PM »
you point out that im being owned, by owning yourself? nice work  ::)

thats the 2nd owning i've done since yesterday.

first berzerkfury. now you.

thats TWO ownings in 2 days on the owning board.

looks like im the only one who keeps it up here, doing EXACTLY what this board is meant to be

AHAHAH you couldn't own a new born kitten, your simply to dumb and lack orginiality :D :D :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2007, 02:29:42 PM »
AHAHAH you couldn't own a new born kitten, your simply to dumb and lack orginiality :D :D :D

i owned you. you melted down in this very thread. it's stickied for everyone to see!

Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 02:32:17 PM »
i owned you. you melted down in this very thread. it's stickied for everyone to see!

HAHAHA moster delusional, I proved you wrong every time, you trying to get me banned has failed, you calling me out as a racist and get me banned has failed, you calling me out as a rapist has failed you calling my gf a boy has failed hahahahah I owned you so bad you need to change your panties..

BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN RAPED HAHAHAHAHA
:D :D :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 02:43:02 PM »
HAHAHA moster delusional, I proved you wrong every time, you trying to get me banned has failed, you calling me out as a racist and get me banned has failed, you calling me out as a rapist has failed you calling my gf a boy has failed hahahahah I owned you so bad you need to change your panties..

BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN RAPED HAHAHAHAHA
:D :D :D

huh? you had the meltdown in this very thread. go back and read your post. everybody see it clearly.

i still think your gf looks like a boy. post the pic and hear what others say. im sure they agree.

Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 02:47:44 PM »
hahhaha not a meltdown but a simply explanation why owning your fat ass is so simple :D
You are the only one who said she is a boy after having quit big boobs but hey I'm not suprised you wouldn't find a pussy in a whore house :D :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 02:51:39 PM »
hahhaha not a meltdown but a simply explanation why owning your fat ass is so simple :D
You are the only one who said she is a boy after having quit big boobs but hey I'm not suprised you wouldn't find a pussy in a whore house :D :D

Picture was shit. wasnt able to see anything on it. post a normal picture. why would you post shit like that? could've been anyone.

when did you ever own anybody, ever? every other post you make is a lie and i expose you all the time. you constantly contract yourself.

Why would you post a picture of your gf on a msg board anyway? why would you come home from work in the middle of the night and show your gf posts from a msg board? you own yourself on so many levels it's scary.

why would you have your gf use drugs to be with you? why is she not comfortable with you? why is your idea of a romantic holiday to take her to amsterdam, get drugs and drive bikes (!)

why do you ask for drug advice on a bodybuilding board?

you do so much weird stuff it's incredible.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2007, 02:55:44 PM »
Picture was shit. wasnt able to see anything on it. post a normal picture. why would you post shit like that? could've been anyone.

when did you ever own anybody, ever? every other post you make is a lie and i expose you all the time. you constantly contract yourself.

Why would you post a picture of your gf on a msg board anyway? why would you come home from work in the middle of the night and show your gf posts from a msg board? you own yourself on so many levels it's scary.

why would you have your gf use drugs to be with you? why is she not comfortable with you? why is your idea of a romantic holiday to take her to amsterdam, get drugs and drive bikes (!)

you do so much weird stuff it's incredible.

hahaha ok I own you again ::)

You on nearly every threat and post

We had some fun calling Shadow out and laughing at your stupid ass :D

why is she not comfortable with you?(!)
HAHAHA again you saying I make shit up is just so retarded reading this... prove that I have said anything you state above :D :D

Why not?

Have I humilitated you enough you fat fuck :D :D :D hahah

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2007, 03:02:25 PM »
Prove it? Easy - your girlfriend needs drugs to relax enough to have analsex with you - in other words, you cannot make her relaxed. She's not comfortable with you as a man.

Now that's a SERIOUS problem in a relationship. No doubt about it.

And since you cannot give her what she wants, she can't give you what you want.

All this is based on YOUR OWN WORDS, you told all this on a bodybuilding board (which is weird enough as it is)

Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2007, 03:04:04 PM »
Ok and how do you explain me getting married to her If she is so unomfortable with me :D :D :D

RAPED AGAIN BLUTO :D :D :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2007, 03:06:22 PM »
Ok and how do you explain me getting married to her If she is so unomfortable with me :D :D :D

RAPED AGAIN BLUTO :D :D :D

But I didn't make up that she wasn't relaxed with you - YOU DID. That was the reason she took drugs. YOU SAID IT YOURSELF.

But as for marriage, lots of people are married... rapist, racists, women abusers etc. that doesnt really prove anything now does it.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2007, 03:09:26 PM »
But I didn't make up that she wasn't relaxed with you - YOU DID. That was the reason she took drugs. YOU SAID IT YOURSELF.

But as for marriage, lots of people are married... rapist, racists, women abusers etc. that doesnt really prove anything now does it.

ehhh? Where did I ever said she was not relaxed with me? In fact I want you to quote me and show me the thread I said that.

And for the marriage part you argument is a stupid as your fat ass :D

SORRY ASSHOLE HAVE TO GO HAVE A ONE2ONE WITH SOME OF MY STAFF, ILL BE BACK OWNING YOU SOON!!!

Mr Miyagi

• Getbig II
  • Important to be nice, more nice to be important
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2007, 03:17:28 PM »
Make "kiai." Kiai! Give you power