Author Topic: going to church pisses me off  (Read 18589 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
going to church pisses me off
« on: April 06, 2013, 07:05:18 AM »
waste of a fucking sunday

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Re: going to church pisses me off
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 07:09:32 AM »
Why do you keep going then?

Its like that joke
Patient: "Doc, it hurts when I do this, how do I make the pain go away?"
Doctor: "Don't do that"

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 07:16:59 AM »
my girl friend keeps nagging about it

so i have to go like once in a month or two months

:-X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 07:22:30 AM »
Keep to a minimum as you are you dont need a church to do the right thing, what pisses me off about churches is they teach not being materialistic then build these huge ass buildings and ask for your money.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 07:29:07 AM »
Keep to a minimum as you are you dont need a church to do the right thing, what pisses me off about churches is they teach not being materialistic then build these huge ass buildings and ask for your money.
i think she just wants me to come for vanity sake

as for people to see she has a "man"  ::)

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 07:44:18 AM »

I've always thought about that too. It's the same as politics, a supposedly positive thing goes awry. Now being a politician is a job rather than something people do to communicate desires and problems with others. Like you said, the churches are more like businesses than a place to go share your "faith". The whole thing with the massive buildings and asking for money is so true, it's like a pissing contest between various churches at times.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 07:56:54 AM »
I've always thought about that too. It's the same as politics, a supposedly positive thing goes awry. Now being a politician is a job rather than something people do to communicate desires and problems with others. Like you said, the churches are more like businesses than a place to go share your "faith". The whole thing with the massive buildings and asking for money is so true, it's like a pissing contest between various churches at times.
Exactly, I realized this as a kid my grandmother took me to church and I am like why do these people asking for money, they pay no taxes and most buildings and such have been given to them when they started. Baseline you can follow any religion you want from your home and just be a good person. I rest my case.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2013, 08:45:47 AM »
I"ll attend the church's where I grew up bc they are still small community type church and everybody is welcome no matter what, but that's about it.

These other places are a who's who event now. Fashion show at some places. Very rarely do you feel you are amongst brethren. More like you are being judged because you missed a collection, not dressed up, are new, parked in somebody's spot who thinks they own the joint, fake people..etc

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2013, 09:06:32 AM »

Damn...how long is it?

Parents used to take me but it was only like an hour....

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2013, 09:10:58 AM »

bingo
sept 10th APF

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2013, 09:16:36 AM »

That chair/throne the pope is sitting in could probably feed an entire 3rd world country. Does he really need to sit in something that looks like that? Talk about vanity.

X

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2013, 09:18:18 AM »

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2013, 09:22:27 AM »
Show up drunk that always makes it interesting.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2013, 09:55:50 AM »
quit with your moronic posts!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2013, 09:57:42 AM »
The Catholic Church is the richest organisation in the World and they preach not being materialistic.  Am I the only one who sees the evil hypocrisy in this.  Why do people keep going, are they so dumb they can't see through all this shite!
V

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2013, 09:57:55 AM »
Grow a pair or shut-up....  ::)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2013, 10:03:33 AM »
quit with your moronic posts!
X2  if a guy has religion then itīs ok. I grew up with the hate between Catholics and Prodistants and later saw the real hate in Belfast. My Father did not like Catholics and was a staunch Mason and all were very close knit. i know i wrote this before but my best friend was catholic. stop the hate bros.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2013, 10:27:51 AM »
The Catholic Church is the richest organisation in the World and they preach not being materialistic.  Am I the only one who sees the evil hypocrisy in this.  Why do people keep going, are they so dumb they can't see through all this shite!
ROMAN CATHOLICISM is mindpoisoning brainwashing manmade government induced garbage. The vatican can kiss my white irish ass.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2013, 10:27:58 AM »
Go and whip out the Koran or Torah and start reciting it out loud, don't think shell ask you to go ever again :-)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2013, 10:29:20 AM »

That chair/throne the pope is sitting in could probably feed an entire 3rd world country. Does he really need to sit in something that looks like that? Talk about vanity.

Exactly.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2013, 10:30:20 AM »
FUCK SAKE a PANDORAS BOX is opened  ???

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2013, 10:30:59 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2013, 10:54:51 AM »
In America, a lot of church's have a "Come as you are policy", because a lot of people say that they don't have money for a suit or dress. And the church is desperate to get them in.

But, these same people have enough money to buy drugs, tattoos, cable, and new Jordans...

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2013, 11:03:36 AM »

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2013, 11:25:26 AM »
Went one Sunday and the church had Mike Murdock as a guest minister that day. For those that don't know Mike Murdock is a prosperity preacher along the likes of Oral Roberts, Kenneth Hagin, Kenneth Copeland, Creflo Dollar etc..Anyway he does his whole God wants you to be rich schtick, plays the piano and hawks his "prosperity keys" book for a 50.00 "love seed". You could also buy the book for 8.00 and his Millionaire course pack, after the service as they had a booth set up in the main hallway. All in all when they took up an offering for him he took in over 30k.. yes that's right over 30,000 IN CASH for an hours work of preaching. The reason i know this is because the pastor of the church was upset the following sunday because the church's regular offering was a lot less than what Mike Murdock got for his offering that night. So the pastor made a new rule. There would be seperate lines for what ever you had to give each Sunday. A line for tithes..A line for offerings.. and another line for what ever you wanted to give again. I remember one Sunday He had six individual lines for people who wanted to give 100 bucks on down to a penny. REDICULOUS..