Author Topic: Cotton Seed Oil  (Read 5783 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Cotton Seed Oil
« on: March 06, 2014, 07:14:21 AM »
Was chatting so someone in the know who said this is used alot in gear and can cause problems down the road health wise if it is not sterilized oil. What is the main oil used as a carrier for gear?

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
Re: Cotton Seed Oil
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 07:47:34 AM »
Was chatting so someone in the know who said this is used alot in gear and can cause problems down the road health wise if it is not sterilized oil. What is the main oil used as a carrier for gear?

I know from my experience the most common oil is grapeseed oil. From what I've heard though there are people who are allergic to grapeseed oil but very few people are allergic to cottonseed oil so that's why some labs will use more cottonseed oil as the carrier. Not sure how true that is, but sounds plausible, very few people are allergic to cotton while many more are allergic to grape seeds.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 09:51:59 AM »
I know 2 strokes motorcicles love ricin oil.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 04:13:11 PM »
Most human grade companys use arachis oil. cotton seed oil has been used for years by UGL's and same with grapeseed. I hear grapeseed is the best when these labs make these very high amounts of gear per ml. All the Human grade companys or 90% of them use Arachis oil so I would say that is the best oil.  when it comes to UGL's anything goes!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 08:52:50 PM »
Most human grade companys use arachis oil. cotton seed oil has been used for years by UGL's and same with grapeseed. I hear grapeseed is the best when these labs make these very high amounts of gear per ml. All the Human grade companys or 90% of them use Arachis oil so I would say that is the best oil.  when it comes to UGL's anything goes!
e

I've never seen any human grade test that use Arachis oil, as it would be incredibly stupid on the part of a pharma company to use an oil that's derived from peanuts knowing that people with peanut allergies would have very serious reactions to it (including death).

Phizer and Watson both use cottonseed oil (along with 20% bb and less than 1% ba). DELATESTRYL uses sesame oil (with chlorobutanol as a preservative), primoteston uses castor oil.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 01:49:25 AM »
e

I've never seen any human grade test that use Arachis oil, as it would be incredibly stupid on the part of a pharma company to use an oil that's derived from peanuts knowing that people with peanut allergies would have very serious reactions to it (including death).

Phizer and Watson both use cottonseed oil (along with 20% bb and less than 1% ba). DELATESTRYL uses sesame oil (with chlorobutanol as a preservative), primoteston uses castor oil.

Why do you prefer and use grapeseed oil when you brew? price discount?some use cottonseed some use arachis oil. I think more of the overseas human grade gear is made with arachis oil. most testoviron amps are made with arachis oil. strango uses arachis oil but he has also used a number of oils in the past. I have seen sources use straight peanut oil.

I know people who are allergic to grapeseed oil, our old steroid moderator arnold Jr. was allergic to grapeseed oil. Gen Pharma RIP used to use sterile vegetable oil sometimes. UGL's like I said anything goes, but most human grade is either in cottonseed oil or arachis oil.

Alpha-Pharma is all in arachis oil it might not be USA human grade/its overseas human grade but def great gear. In the end it does not really matter as long as you know what you are allergic too. I would only use gear in arachis oil or cottonseed oil. Grapeseed oil is good if you are making high mg per ml but I have never seen a human grade company use grapeseed oil, seen alot of UGL's use grapeseed oil though.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 03:01:12 AM »
Why do you prefer and use grapeseed oil when you brew? price discount?some use cottonseed some use arachis oil. I think more of the overseas human grade gear is made with arachis oil. most testoviron amps are made with arachis oil. strango uses arachis oil but he has also used a number of oils in the past. I have seen sources use straight peanut oil.

I know people who are allergic to grapeseed oil, our old steroid moderator arnold Jr. was allergic to grapeseed oil. Gen Pharma RIP used to use sterile vegetable oil sometimes. UGL's like I said anything goes, but most human grade is either in cottonseed oil or arachis oil.

Alpha-Pharma is all in arachis oil it might not be USA human grade/its overseas human grade but def great gear. In the end it does not really matter as long as you know what you are allergic too. I would only use gear in arachis oil or cottonseed oil. Grapeseed oil is good if you are making high mg per ml but I have never seen a human grade company use grapeseed oil, seen alot of UGL's use grapeseed oil though.

I used to use cottonseed but switched to gso because it seems 'thinner'. honestly I can't tell the difference. oil is cheap no matter what it is. any company using anything related to peanuts is just plain stupid. I've never, ever, seen any human grade gear made with arachis. there's a large segment of the population that's allergic to peanuts. I've also never seen any human grade co use gso

steris and schein pharma used safflower oil.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2014, 02:41:06 AM »
I used to use cottonseed but switched to gso because it seems 'thinner'. honestly I can't tell the difference. oil is cheap no matter what it is. any company using anything related to peanuts is just plain stupid. I've never, ever, seen any human grade gear made with arachis. there's a large segment of the population that's allergic to peanuts. I've also never seen any human grade co use gso

steris and schein pharma used safflower oil.

Alpha-Pharma is Human grade and it is in arachis oil, german Remedies testovirons are human grade and in arachis oil so yes humna grade companys do use arachis oil. safflower is another oil I like alot. I know Arnold Jr. our old steroid mod was highly allergic to grapseed oil. UGL's like using grapeseed oil because it is easier to make real high dose test per ml. If a UGL was to make Test 400 they would have to use grapeseed oil and this is why alot of people like UGL's because they make high dosed gear per ml. UGL's can't make Test 400 without using grapeseed oil and that is because it is thinner like you stated.USP grapeseed oil sells for less then all the other oils from what I have seen. I have seen UGL's use sterile vegetable oil and people don't care! I am kind of pickey I don't use gear that is based in vegeatble oil or grapeseed oil. I am just not a fan of grapseed oil.

I have talked to alot of UGL's and alot of them do use grapesed oil becauase they can make higly concentrated gear like Test 400 or even test 450. since GSo is so thin like ESF states they can make these huge amounts of gear per ml and that is what some customers like this way they get more for their money and it is true 85% of UGl buyers don't give a shit what kind of oil the gear is based in. saying their is no human grade gear in arachis oil is not true. I think it is way smarter to use cottonseed oil or safflower oil, but arachis oil is used in some  human grade gear. german remedies uses arachis oil,alpha-pharma uses arachis oil,, I know a few more use arachis oil as well but those are the two I have used and they worked great.
I do think when it comes to the UGl seen grapeseed oil is the #1 oil used. If you know watson uses cottonseed oil then why don;t you use it? alot of peole are allergic to GSO.
Guys use any oil! I have seen Gen-Pharma use sterile vegeatble oil-lol.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2014, 11:24:49 AM »
Alpha-Pharma is Human grade and it is in arachis oil, german Remedies testovirons are human grade and in arachis oil so yes humna grade companys do use arachis oil. safflower is another oil I like alot. I know Arnold Jr. our old steroid mod was highly allergic to grapseed oil. UGL's like using grapeseed oil because it is easier to make real high dose test per ml. If a UGL was to make Test 400 they would have to use grapeseed oil and this is why alot of people like UGL's because they make high dosed gear per ml. UGL's can't make Test 400 without using grapeseed oil and that is because it is thinner like you stated.USP grapeseed oil sells for less then all the other oils from what I have seen. I have seen UGL's use sterile vegetable oil and people don't care! I am kind of pickey I don't use gear that is based in vegeatble oil or grapeseed oil. I am just not a fan of grapseed oil.

I have talked to alot of UGL's and alot of them do use grapesed oil becauase they can make higly concentrated gear like Test 400 or even test 450. since GSo is so thin like ESF states they can make these huge amounts of gear per ml and that is what some customers like this way they get more for their money and it is true 85% of UGl buyers don't give a shit what kind of oil the gear is based in. saying their is no human grade gear in arachis oil is not true. I think it is way smarter to use cottonseed oil or safflower oil, but arachis oil is used in some  human grade gear. german remedies uses arachis oil,alpha-pharma uses arachis oil,, I know a few more use arachis oil as well but those are the two I have used and they worked great.
I do think when it comes to the UGl seen grapeseed oil is the #1 oil used. If you know watson uses cottonseed oil then why don;t you use it? alot of peole are allergic to GSO.
Guys use any oil! I have seen Gen-Pharma use sterile vegeatble oil-lol.

yea, but you said most human grade co's use arachis oil... Alpha Pharma doesn't count, since it's a UGL, and I haven't seen an insert for testoviron for over a decade.

I've never had anybody have an allergic reaction to GSO.. haven't even heard/read about it until here. the odds of somebody being allergic to grapeseeds is pretty low.. like somebody being allergic to grapes, or grapejuice, or wine, or rasins or something.

I still use cottonseed oil on occasion.

for t400 to be painless, you've gotta use EO or Gui besides the GSO.. the gso doesn't make a big difference in the concentration, just the perceived viscosity when squeezing the plunger. there's no difference between safflower, gso, and cottonseed oil when making 400mg/ml gear.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2014, 05:59:28 PM »
yea, but you said most human grade co's use arachis oil... Alpha Pharma doesn't count, since it's a UGL, and I haven't seen an insert for testoviron for over a decade.

I've never had anybody have an allergic reaction to GSO.. haven't even heard/read about it until here. the odds of somebody being allergic to grapeseeds is pretty low.. like somebody being allergic to grapes, or grapejuice, or wine, or rasins or something.

I still use cottonseed oil on occasion.

for t400 to be painless, you've gotta use EO or Gui besides the GSO.. the gso doesn't make a big difference in the concentration, just the perceived viscosity when squeezing the plunger. there's no difference between safflower, gso, and cottonseed oil when making 400mg/ml gear.

ESF what is your take on using ethyl oleate? does it really downgrade the hormone over time? I have heard when ethyl oleate is used it make the hormone downgrade faster meaning it will expire faster then gear without ethyl oleate. True or myth? I remember when ethyl oleate came out and UGL's thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. Thats when I started seeing way more mixes and injectable orals made into injectables plus very high EQ concentrations like 600mg per ml.

I know labs that used grapeseed oil only when making Test 400 even Test-500-no ethyl oleate at all!. I don"t think Ethyl Oleate was really even used when these labs were making this Test 400 and Test -500. I know ethyl Oleate seemed to get real popular in the mid 2000's like 2005. I think even organon uses arachis oil. Alpha-pharma is good enough quality to be human grade I know getting a license in india is not hard at all but even llwellyn classifies Alpha-pharma as Human grade. It is def true most all UGL's do use GSO. I think it is odd because if i were to start a UGL I would copy exactly what watson uses to make their Test depot just like gen-Pharma used to do. Since gen-Pharma is dead I think it is ok to talk about how he made some of his gear but he would copy watson and upjohns gear down to the T. But some of his other gear was in every oil you can imagine even the vegetable oil I was talking about.

I know some sights sell USP grade sterile oil but do you think gen-Pharma just bought some vegetable oil over the counter and sterilized it himself? that seems so nasty!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2014, 02:23:18 PM »
cotton seed oil can make you sterile i believe.

i think i read that somewhere months ago. dont have a source right now though.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2014, 02:40:27 PM »
ESF what is your take on using ethyl oleate? does it really downgrade the hormone over time? I have heard when ethyl oleate is used it make the hormone downgrade faster meaning it will expire faster then gear without ethyl oleate. True or myth? I remember when ethyl oleate came out and UGL's thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. Thats when I started seeing way more mixes and injectable orals made into injectables plus very high EQ concentrations like 600mg per ml.

I know labs that used grapeseed oil only when making Test 400 even Test-500-no ethyl oleate at all!. I don"t think Ethyl Oleate was really even used when these labs were making this Test 400 and Test -500. I know ethyl Oleate seemed to get real popular in the mid 2000's like 2005. I think even organon uses arachis oil. Alpha-pharma is good enough quality to be human grade I know getting a license in india is not hard at all but even llwellyn classifies Alpha-pharma as Human grade. It is def true most all UGL's do use GSO. I think it is odd because if i were to start a UGL I would copy exactly what watson uses to make their Test depot just like gen-Pharma used to do. Since gen-Pharma is dead I think it is ok to talk about how he made some of his gear but he would copy watson and upjohns gear down to the T. But some of his other gear was in every oil you can imagine even the vegetable oil I was talking about.

I know some sights sell USP grade sterile oil but do you think gen-Pharma just bought some vegetable oil over the counter and sterilized it himself? that seems so nasty!

most the oil you buy isn't sterile, you have to sterilize it yourself. when THEY get it, it's sterile, but when they transfer to smaller bottles it's no longer sterile.. no matter what the oil is. the oil you get off the shelf at walmart is no differnet from what you get from supply companies. it all gets filtered and sterilized anyway.

I seriously doubt the T400 made with grapeseed oil was actually 400mg/ml, because I've used every method possible to make painless 400mg Test E and it really seems to come down to the total mg/ml, even cutting it down to 350mg/ml makes an enormous difference.

when I do high mg/ml EO mixes, it's usually a custom blend for a few customers or so.. or at least I know it's going out soon and it'll gonna be used within 2-3 months. I don't have 1L jugs ready such is the case with other stuff like regular dose test/deca/tren/ect...

the oil doesn't really make a difference.. at least not in the dosages most gear is moved in (200-250mg/ml)... the only thing you need to watch out of is using oil that will cause people to die (peanut allergies & ppl going into shock and unable to breath). look at the companies that made "synthol" and what kinds of oil they used... I used MCT oil right of the shelf of GNC with zero problems... hell, I even drew it straight out of the bottle with the cap off and sticking a syringe down into the oil and never got a bad reaction (nor did my co-worker who was obsessed with bringing his calves up).. no BA, no BB, no lidocaine, nothing. you can use any oil really.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2014, 04:29:43 AM »
most the oil you buy isn't sterile, you have to sterilize it yourself. when THEY get it, it's sterile, but when they transfer to smaller bottles it's no longer sterile.. no matter what the oil is. the oil you get off the shelf at walmart is no differnet from what you get from supply companies. it all gets filtered and sterilized anyway.

I seriously doubt the T400 made with grapeseed oil was actually 400mg/ml, because I've used every method possible to make painless 400mg Test E and it really seems to come down to the total mg/ml, even cutting it down to 350mg/ml makes an enormous difference.

when I do high mg/ml EO mixes, it's usually a custom blend for a few customers or so.. or at least I know it's going out soon and it'll gonna be used within 2-3 months. I don't have 1L jugs ready such is the case with other stuff like regular dose test/deca/tren/ect...

the oil doesn't really make a difference.. at least not in the dosages most gear is moved in (200-250mg/ml)... the only thing you need to watch out of is using oil that will cause people to die (peanut allergies & ppl going into shock and unable to breath). look at the companies that made "synthol" and what kinds of oil they used... I used MCT oil right of the shelf of GNC with zero problems... hell, I even drew it straight out of the bottle with the cap off and sticking a syringe down into the oil and never got a bad reaction (nor did my co-worker who was obsessed with bringing his calves up).. no BA, no BB, no lidocaine, nothing. you can use any oil really.

I remember back in 2004-2005 there was a lab called HM Gear and they made Injectabkle 1-Test cypionate and alot of the designer drugs that were legal at the time into injectables. Their 1-Test cypionate was their best product but they also made alot of 19-nors and it was all in MCT oil. it was pretty painfull shit. very effective but painfull. VPX did the same thing they had injectable 1-Test cypionate and 4-Test cypionate as well as injectable methyl-5AA and it was all in MCT oil another painfull product. I wonder why those companys chose to use MCT oil. The one oil I don't see get used anymore in gear is MCT oil. . It is 100% true I would say 75% of UGL's use GSO. I think they do it for the customer and making it easier for newbies to draw up the oil and also gives them a chance to use short guages and needles. hell some UGl gear when made with GSO and ethyl oleate will easily draw up in a slin pin and that is what newbies like. Either way it really dosn't matter

If I were to run a UGL just my opinion I would straight copy exactly what watson and upjohn uses that is what Gen-pharma did but he made it 300mg per ml and he had mad customers I am sure many on here can agree with that. Gen-Pharma was cool too because he would use whatever oil the customer wanted. most of his stuff was in GSO but if a customer wanted safflower he put it in safflower. I think Gen-pharma brewed gear 12-15 hours everyday. When he got busted he had way over a million units of steroids wich is crazy!