Author Topic: Anyone hear of these?  (Read 1774 times)

Beast1909

• Getbig II
Anyone hear of these?
« on: March 08, 2014, 02:00:11 PM »
Anyone heard of these labs?  Got these from a source of mine. The tren seems to be tren but still weak and the mast I'm pretty sure is fake.  Ridiculous prices too so I'm not going back.  The mast is by Ultra labs Alchemist

$120 for 10ml Tren Ace at 100mg/ml

$140 for 10 Mast P at 100mg/ml.

Total rip

whitewidow

Re: Anyone hear of these?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 04:30:51 AM »
color looks right but that does not mean too much.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 07:44:26 AM »
color looks right but that does not mean too much.
Why is color even an issue? It looks like used fry oil, or seame oil, so it could be anything. Maybe I should go into business. ;D

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 11:16:36 AM »
Why is color even an issue? It looks like used fry oil, or seame oil, so it could be anything. Maybe I should go into business. ;D

Tren always has a "rusty" look to it, that's why it looks more legit than not.
The biggest travesty here is paying $120 for 10ml of tren! My lord man, find a new supplier! Tren A shouldn't cost more than $80. $140 for mast is crazy too, but if its real and properly dosed then it might actually be worth it.

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 11:18:51 AM »
LOL THOSE PRICES...

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 11:33:56 AM »
The biggest travesty here is paying $120 for 10ml of tren! My lord man, find a new supplier! Tren A shouldn't cost more than $80. $140 for mast is crazy too, but if its real and properly dosed then it might actually be worth it.

Yes the tren looks to be the right color but it is underdosed and can still see crystals in it.  At 100mg/ed and isn't even doing much.

But yes it's harder to fake tren because of it's color.  The mast was pure shit/oil an you won't be able to tell as it's clearer solution with a slight tint.

And this guy isn't a supplier to me anymore.  Confronted him politely and pretty much told me the solution is not buying from him because he knows it's legit.  Not sorry let me send another vial, or work something out.  Nothing pure bullshit and getting defensive when I was polite.  Right there proved to me that's the assholes who just want to make a buck.  Disgusts me.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 02:19:38 PM »

gym price for tren is $70.. others around here want $110.

mast and tren cost the exact same to produce, thus should cost the same to buy.

my guess is the high cost goes to pay for the pretty packaging.

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 04:06:37 PM »
gym price for tren is $70.. others around here want $110.

mast and tren cost the exact same to produce, thus should cost the same to buy.

my guess is the high cost goes to pay for the pretty packaging.

Pretty packaging with ZERO gear in it.  Lovely.

NightTrain

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2014, 11:29:55 PM »
wtf man.

there is plenty of good sources on a few different source boards who charges $40 bucks for legit Tren Ace and usually $50 bucks for legit Tren Enanthate.

ask one of the mods or me if you need any help in the right direction. there is no reason to pay that damn much for Tren Ace or Mastr Prop.

Even $70 bucks is too much.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2014, 02:03:17 AM »
wtf man.

there is plenty of good sources on a few different source boards who charges $40 bucks for legit Tren Ace and usually $50 bucks for legit Tren Enanthate.

ask one of the mods or me if you need any help in the right direction. there is no reason to pay that damn much for Tren Ace or Mastr Prop.

Yeah that is what ESF said was a gym price. You and I know we can buy 10ml vials of high grade Tren for 40-45$ and maybe 50$ for masteron prop at most. I love when quality vet was around and the vials were 35-40$ a 10ml vial. Alpha-pharma I was paying 4$ a amp for tren hex and 3$ for masteron prop but I was buying in quantity even the Test esters and sust just cost me 1$ to 1.50 a amp. 2$ for a amp of NPP and EQ. 3$ a amp for deca. good prices for great gear.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2014, 03:43:53 AM »
Well alright guys shoot me a pm with name of that source for quality tren for cheap.
A

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2014, 08:06:43 AM »
wtf man.

Last time I was "directed" on a good source board I bought $700 of fake shit.  To be honest there's just so much trash floating around out there it's not even worth it anymore.