Author Topic: The Luke, confessing to making stuff up on the boards?  (Read 1981 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Re: The Luke, confessing to making stuff up on the boards?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 07:56:06 AM »
Wow... conclusive.

A claim of receiving a pm from me posted by an anonymous gimmick account called "The Heckler".

Must be genuine... without redaction or interpolation... no one could press the Quote button and simply type whatever they want on GetBig.

Never.

The Luke

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 08:11:55 AM »
And exactly why is this on the Religious Debates board?

Anything the Luke has posted here can be verified or proved to be false here -----> http://www.google.com/ 

Stupid thread.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 08:21:01 AM »

Anything the Luke has posted here can be verified or proved to be false here -----> http://www.google.com/ 

Stupid thread.

::)

Because most of what The Luke posts here is made up, and he finally confessed.

Anything the Luke has posted here can be verified or proved to be false here -----> http://www.BibleGateway.com/

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 08:27:58 AM »
Luke dared question my unthinking belief in Jeebus... and I can't argue with him; so here's something derogatory some anonymous gimmick claimed about him.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 08:28:45 AM »
::)

Because most of what The Luke posts here is made up, and he finally confessed.

Anything the Luke has posted here can be verified or proved to be false here -----> http://www.BibleGateway.com/

If you can validate or disprove any statement the Luke makes, then why create a thread making an assault on his character on a religious debate board?

If you can prove a statement to be false, then do so. That alone disvalues any lie or falsehood.

This is juvenile.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 08:34:18 AM »
If you can validate or disprove any statement the Luke makes, then why create a thread making an assault on his character on a religious debate board?

If you can prove a statement to be false, then do so. That alone disvalues any lie or falsehood.

This is juvenile.

What Luke posts here has been disproved many times, but he keeps on making stuff up, saying for example that the New Testament says lesbians and sodomites be put to death, and that Old Testament Judges worshiped Baal.

I posted a link to a thread, not created by me, where Luke confessed to making stuff up.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 11:50:09 AM »
I posted a link to a thread, not created by me, where Luke confessed to making stuff up.

You posted a link to a thread in which some provocateur gimmick (attack account named: The Heckler, no less) posted what he claimed was a pm from me...?

Would it be fair if I posted a some text and attributed to you...? Something made up by someone's gimmick account...?

But I suppose I should be flattered... the fundies are searching three years back into my post history to find something they think might embarrass me... must have touched a nerve.

Maybe Loco actually took my recent advice to him, and actually did a little research on the other religions from which his Christianity is reserved.... if so, expect major meltdowns over the next few days as he "wakes up" from his religious programming. No wonder he's lashing out.

What will be much more interesting, is watching how long the mods leave this "No baseless attacks" thread up.

The Luke

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2010, 12:01:20 PM »
You posted a link to a thread in which some provocateur gimmick (attack account named: The Heckler, no less) posted what he claimed was a pm from me...?

Would it be fair if I posted a some text and attributed to you...? Something made up by someone's gimmick account...?

But I suppose I should be flattered... the fundies are searching three years back into my post history to find something they think might embarrass me... must have touched a nerve.

Maybe Loco actually took my recent advice to him, and actually did a little research on the other religions from which his Christianity is reserved.... if so, expect major meltdowns over the next few days as he "wakes up" from his religious programming. No wonder he's lashing out.

What will be much more interesting, is watching how long the mods leave this "No baseless attacks" thread up.

The Luke

I did not have to search for it.  And from reading the text attributed to you, I really thought it was you and never thought you would deny it.  You did not deny it on that thread.  Notice how even Necrosis, your fellow atheist, thought it was you.  But since you deny it now, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you when you say that you did not write it.

One thing is still true, you make stuff up on this board way too often.  Some times I don't know if you purposely lie just to try to aggravate the Christians on this board, or if you are just repeating ignorance spewed by others on anti-Christian websites, not bothering to check their claims first.  

What Luke posts here has been disproved many times, but he keeps on making stuff up, saying for example that the New Testament says lesbians and sodomites be put to death, and that Old Testament Judges worshiped Baal.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2010, 01:30:14 PM »
Wow... conclusive.

A claim of receiving a pm from me posted by an anonymous gimmick account called "The Heckler".

Must be genuine... without redaction or interpolation... no one could press the Quote button and simply type whatever they want on GetBig.

Never.

The Luke

Sounds about as legitimate as you claiming to have a handwritten letter from a 13 year old Sarcasm's mother or your recent claim of Stark being 250 pounds and shredded.  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2010, 10:08:04 PM »
Sounds about as legitimate as you claiming to have a handwritten letter from a 13 year old Sarcasm's mother ::)

Hahaha it's really funny how he did a complete 180o and has been writing 'War and Peace'-sized posts about the whole letter thing being a joke ever since Ron publicly posted in the boards that there was no such letter and that Teh Luke is full of shit.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2010, 01:10:53 AM »
Hahaha it's really funny how he did a complete 180o and has been writing 'War and Peace'-sized posts about the whole letter thing being a joke ever since Ron publicly posted in the boards that there was no such letter and that Teh Luke is full of shit.
u made a funny post about the trails of logic that lead to nowhere with Teh Luke  ;D
follow the arrows

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2010, 04:52:43 AM »

The Book of Luke ?