Author Topic: Dexter shows us how *NOT* to act  (Read 7804 times)

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
Dexter shows us how *NOT* to act
« on: March 01, 2008, 06:51:21 PM »
Amazingly disrespectful and arrogance after winning.  Cocky tone with Arnold who would have owned him (99% sure) with the current drugs out there today.  He cannot even answer questions about his training and posing any way except by saying he does hardly any of either?

Next year Heath will mop the floor with him as it was VERY close this year.  Phil, if you read this please stay somewhat humble (I know it must be hard lol) and don't be an asshat like Dexter Jackson.  ok, I feel better :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Dexter shows us how *NOT* to act
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 06:53:23 PM »
What did he do that was so "disrespectful"?

I watched it and I didn't see it at all.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 06:57:26 PM »
nah arnold was fucking with legit human grade test and popping dbols like they were candy. his shit was as good or better than what dex has. steroids were legal back in the day bro....only in 1990 were they classified as a controlled substance

you dont know shit.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 06:59:29 PM »
nah arnold was fucking with legit human grade test and popping dbols like they were candy. his shit was as good or better than what dex has. steroids were legal back in the day bro....only in 1990 were they classified as a controlled substance

you dont know shit.
Fascinating ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 06:59:41 PM »
What did he do that was so "disrespectful"?

I watched it and I didn't see it at all.
He didn't cry and toss flower pedals to the crowd ;)

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 07:01:21 PM »
arnold would destroy dexter today no doubt about it.......dexter is 5'6 with no calves....arnold is 6'2 and has no obvious weakpoints other than perhaps quad/ham size which would not be a problem to bring up

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 07:02:50 PM »
Dex is a Rude Crunt that's for sure.VALIUM is a hell of a drug.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 07:04:19 PM »

Dexter = Dumbass. 

Arnold was trying to give him opportunities to reach out to the fans, and he responded like a neanderthal.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 07:04:28 PM »

you dont know shit.

HAHAHAH OK "CANDIDIZZLE" ::)
No doubt about it...

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2008, 07:06:49 PM »

you dont know shit.

;D  Youre a fucking idiot

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 07:09:52 PM »
Amazingly disrespectful and arrogance after winning.  Cocky tone with Arnold who would have owned him (99% sure) with the current drugs out there today.  He cannot even answer questions about his training and posing any way except by saying he does hardly any of either?

Next year Heath will mop the floor with him as it was VERY close this year.  Phil, if you read this please stay somewhat humble (I know it must be hard lol) and don't be an asshat like Dexter Jackson.  ok, I feel better :D

I don't know about disrespectful....but I understand what you mean.  Arnold was trying to give dex props by showing how hard he trained and how much he practiced his posing.  Dex was just like "one hour" and "I don't pose"  :o

Arnold just stood there staring at him like, "you idiot, i'm trying to help YOUR image"  ::)
just not good enough

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2008, 07:12:52 PM »

I don't know about disrespectful....but I understand what you mean.  Arnold was trying to give dex props by showing how hard he trained and how much he practiced his posing.  Dex was just like "one hour" and "I don't pose"  :o

Arnold just stood there staring at him like, "you idiot, i'm trying to help YOUR image"  ::)

At least he was honest... I appreciate that a lot more than a bunch of bullshit.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2008, 07:14:48 PM »
Well gentlemen when the shit hits the fan some guys run some guys stay. There are all this pussies sucking up to the the governator, and there is dex being himself. Got to respect that, now shut the fuck up ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2008, 07:16:57 PM »
so arnold was a natural, huh? LOL.

you guys here on getbig sure are entertaining

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2008, 07:19:27 PM »

WE ALL KNOW HE WASNT, WE JUST THINK UR A FUCKIN RETARD AS WERE TALKIN ABOUT DEX BEING A PRICK THEN U START GOIN ON ABOUT DBOL AND HUMAN GRADE SHIT, AHHAHAHA YOU WILL NEVER BE A PRO, STICK TO COKE INSTEAD. ::)
No doubt about it...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2008, 07:34:59 PM »
WERE TALKIN ABOUT DEX BEING A PRICK THEN U START GOIN ON ABOUT DBOL AND HUMAN GRADE SHIT,
wrong

Cocky tone with Arnold who would have owned him (99% sure) with the current drugs out there today. 

dumbfuck

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2008, 07:38:11 PM »

You are an archetype "know-it-all" armchair expert.  That is why every single post you make in this area will be met with scorn.  Especially when you insist on distorting a topic towards your chosen subject of expertise.  You are incredibly transparent.  Nobody is going to award you the badges and medals you think you will receive for using steroids and endlessly discussing this subject (to the point of virtual irrelevancy). 

Perhaps if you lay off a little, people will stop giving you so much shit.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2008, 07:38:28 PM »
wrong

HOWS UR 1ST CYCLE GOING? BIT YOUNG DON'T U THINK?
No doubt about it...

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2008, 07:39:42 PM »
Dexter told the truth about training 1 hr a day and basically keeping the same posing routine with new music. I thonk even Arnold would agree that 5 hrs of training a day is counterproductive. The Muscletech part was corny though... :P

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2008, 07:46:49 PM »
You are an archetype "know-it-all" armchair expert.  That is why every single post you make in this area will be met with scorn.  Especially when you insist on distorting a topic towards your chosen subject of expertise.  You are incredibly transparent.  Nobody is going to award you the badges and medals you think you will receive for using steroids and endlessly discussing this subject (to the point of virtual irrelevancy). 

Perhaps if you lay off a little, people will stop giving you so much shit.

The only thing I am an expert on is German grammar.... :-\
I hate the State.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2008, 07:49:08 PM »

you dont know shit.

Arnold probably never took HGH and insulin.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2008, 08:17:32 PM »
Where are you guys "seeing" this stuff happen?  Is this thing broadcasted or something?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2008, 08:18:26 PM »
Where are you guys "seeing" this stuff happen?  Is this thing broadcasted or something?

I watched it on my Lift Studios Muscle PhoneTM, of course.

Thanks, Isaac!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2008, 08:18:44 PM »
it was all webcasted on bodybuilding.com.

team queerfucks.
follow the arrows

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2008, 08:24:28 PM »

Arnold was trying to give him opportunities to reach out to the fans, and he responded like a neanderthal.

Agreed.

You can tell Arnold was getting really irritated after the "All Muscle Tech" comment and then Steve Blechfag butting in with "All Mus Develop...  :-\