Author Topic: Chris Rock wants to see more white kids shot.  (Read 14427 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Chris Rock wants to see more white kids shot.
« Reply #150 on: February 23, 2018, 11:51:50 PM »
You're an idiot.. but somewhere we may find middle ground

Sorry I had to burst your little libtard bubble. Of course you couldn’t factually cut down a single thing that I said because everything was true. The problem is this type of  narrative never gets challenged because the universities are so far to the left. So when somebody actually points out the facts you have no come back and have to resort to typical infantile name calling. This isn’t an Austin coffee shop. You might have to actually defend your position here.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #151 on: February 23, 2018, 11:58:44 PM »
Slavery is slavery
The black slavery was no better or worse than the slavery
Of other people’s before or what’s going on now

My issue is the constant They were hard done by ( yes they were & everyone else throughout history who were made slaves )
And we want compensating + The libtard white self hate going on now.

It happened & it was wrong - Fcuk all I or anyone can do about.
Let’s try dealing & stopping the slavery that is going on now in the world
Are blacks up in arms about that & trying to stop it.

What liberals also fail to point out is that the term trade infers two parties. Who exactly did the European traders trade with? Answer: the black locals who sold their own people down the fucking river.

Another reality is that the United States did more than in the practice of slavery been any other country. We’re not for the United States slavery would still be going on on a much greater level than it is today. But Liberals love to feel self-righteous and act as though they’re better than everybody else so they have to express more out rage about slavery than everybody else.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2018, 06:59:37 AM »
My issue is people who try to minimize black slavery by any excuse...

"Black slavery" as was known in the USA is long over.  I would take issue with any that say otherwise.  With the exception of indentured servitude, aka "welfare", there is no slavery here in America.  And welfare is not just a "black" problem.  There are far more white folk on the public dole than black folk.

We are to learn from history, not whine about it.  For decades I have heard how evil America is because of slavery.  FTN.  There is still slavery in a great many turd world cuntries and yet nothing is done about it.  Any black person worth more than just their melatonin fueled ego should be glad to be in the USA rather than in Africa.  Africa is a shithole compared to the USA.  Damn, it's a shithole compared to a real shithole. 

In summation, I refuse to minimize the history of slaves in America but I also refuse to be somehow be held hostage to it.  There are plenty of asspuppets out there on both sides of the color line demanding "reparations" for slavery.  Fuck That Noise.  For those that demand payment for something that never happened to you I say this -  Fuck That Noise.  I also don't owe anyone an apology for slavery in America.  I've never owned another person.  I am also not responsible for "racism". I've know plenty of people, mostly men, of every shade of humanity that absolutely hate other men of any color or lack thereof.

However, they will fuck any woman of any color or non-color.  Typical of any  male racist regardless of their skin color, because the mindset of a racist is to hate the men, but love to fuck the women.  FTN.

Later, man!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2018, 07:08:15 AM »
I just understand why the Jews are over what happened to them which was far worse than slavery and they just make money and live life.while the blacks just bitch and moan constantly.get over it,who cares.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: February 24, 2018, 07:41:00 AM »
My issue is people who try to minimize black slavery by any excuse...

You see why many black getbiggers don't post/leave this site. It's near impossible to change the mind of  racist people.

be back

« Reply #155 on: February 24, 2018, 07:49:19 AM »
You see why many black getbiggers don't post/leave this site. It's near impossible to change the mind of  racist people.

why would you care what a racist person thinks let alone want to change their mind?

werewolf operative

« Reply #156 on: February 24, 2018, 07:55:34 AM »

Oh please, it's just as bad on predominantly black message boards who do you think you're kidding?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: February 24, 2018, 07:59:32 AM »

Go look into a mirror.  Yeah...thought so.

There is a reason that "stereotypes" exist. Guess what that is.  Yup.  They are more often than not, based in fact.  You want to change your life, change your lifestyle.

And by "you", I mean anyone.  Dress like, talk like, act like a worthless thug and expect to be shunned by others.  Look, the only place a white trash hillbilly buttfucker might be welcome is a fambly reunion with like minded close relatives.  Outside of that and a disgusting swinger's convention environment, I can't think of anyone with an ounce of decency that would want to have someone like that around them.

Go watch Chris Rock's "Bring The Pain" and get back to reality.  He seems to be ashamed of that routine now but he was right.  Just like there's white people and white trash, there's black people and there's nebroes.  "Tired, tired, tired!"

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: February 24, 2018, 08:08:18 AM »
Go look into a mirror.  Yeah...thought so.

There is a reason that "stereotypes" exist. Guess what that is.  Yup.  They are more often than not, based in fact.  You want to change your life, change your lifestyle.

And by "you", I mean anyone.  Dress like, talk like, act like a worthless thug and expect to be shunned by others.  Look, the only place a white trash hillbilly buttfucker might be welcome is a fambly reunion with like minded close relatives.  Outside of that and a disgusting swinger's convention environment, I can't think of anyone with an ounce of decency that would want to have someone like that around them.

Go watch Chris Rock's "Bring The Pain" and get back to reality.  He seems to be ashamed of that routine now but he was right.  Just like there's white people and white trash, there's black people and there's nebroes.  "Tired, tired, tired!"

Tell that to MLK! You just don't get it. It doesn't matter if you're a thug or doctor. When you walk out on the street people only care about one thing.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2018, 08:16:21 AM »
Tell that to MLK! You just don't get it. It doesn't matter if you're a thug or doctor. When you walk out on the street people only care about one thing.

So if I walk down a street, dressed like a white trash wigger, have LOUD cRap "music" playing out my openback headphones and flash stupid gang signs, I will still be respected by regular folk, black or white?

Nah.  No way.

I get it.  People just want respect without respecting others rights to not want to be subjected to certain types.  Like I said, I don't want to be around hillbillie buttfuckers but given your thoughts, you would be just fine hanging out with them even when they say "you shure gotta purdy mouth"?

Where I live I've seen young black kids on skateboards, wearing jeans and a shirt and tennies that speak english and respect other people, even me.  Does that mena they've sold out to whitey or that they're trying to be white?  They've even called me "sir".  Contrast that with some white kids around here that act thugroe.

I judge a book by it's cover. If it screams "Genova!", you buy it.  Not me. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #160 on: February 24, 2018, 08:21:00 AM »
"Black slavery" as was known in the USA is long over.  I would take issue with any that say otherwise.  With the exception of indentured servitude, aka "welfare", there is no slavery here in America.  And welfare is not just a "black" problem.  There are far more white folk on the public dole than black folk.

We are to learn from history, not whine about it.  For decades I have heard how evil America is because of slavery.  FTN.  There is still slavery in a great many turd world cuntries and yet nothing is done about it.  Any black person worth more than just their melatonin fueled ego should be glad to be in the USA rather than in Africa.  Africa is a shithole compared to the USA.  Damn, it's a shithole compared to a real shithole. 

In summation, I refuse to minimize the history of slaves in America but I also refuse to be somehow be held hostage to it.  There are plenty of asspuppets out there on both sides of the color line demanding "reparations" for slavery.  Fuck That Noise.  For those that demand payment for something that never happened to you I say this -  Fuck That Noise.  I also don't owe anyone an apology for slavery in America.  I've never owned another person.  I am also not responsible for "racism". I've know plenty of people, mostly men, of every shade of humanity that absolutely hate other men of any color or lack thereof.

However, they will fuck any woman of any color or non-color.  Typical of any  male racist regardless of their skin color, because the mindset of a racist is to hate the men, but love to fuck the women.  FTN.

Later, man!

The look that the native turns on the settler's town is a look of lust, a look of envy; it expresses his dreams of possession--all manner of possession: to sit at the settler's table, to sleep in the settler's bed, with his wife if possible.

Frantz Fanon, "The Wretched Of The Earth"

Every type of possession: of sitting at the colonist's table and sleeping in his bed, preferably with his wife. The colonized man is an envious man. The colonist is aware of this as he catches the furtive glance...

Frantz Fanon, "The Wretched Of The Earth"

be back

« Reply #161 on: February 24, 2018, 08:53:29 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #162 on: February 24, 2018, 09:52:58 AM »
Another harsh reality: Useless Ghetto trash walking around today have access to goods and services that were unavailable to even the richest of the rich just a few years ago. Getty,Vanderbilt, Morgan et al. never had a fucking iPhone, or a flat screen TV, and the cars they drove didn’t have a tiny fraction of the technology that’s in today’s automobiles. They couldn’t order something online and have it arrive at their door in a couple days. Here’s a radical idea: How about stop being such fucking whiners and appreciate what you have.

Boo-hoo hoo, a white guy gave me a funny look because I’m black Waaaah!!! :'(

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: February 24, 2018, 09:54:17 AM »
1860 Census...the height of slavery revealed less than 2% of americans owned slaves...some of those 2% were black people that owned about 20,000 slaves. But these are just real facts...back to the idiot ramblings about slavery.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #164 on: February 24, 2018, 10:00:06 AM »
Can someone point me to the part of the world were blacks have a higher standard of living than in the United States? Which African country has a higher income per capita than American blacks?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: February 24, 2018, 10:02:47 AM »
Reading some of these comments is like going back in time.. it's pretty interesting

be back

« Reply #166 on: February 24, 2018, 10:04:15 AM »
Can someone point me to the part of the world were blacks have a higher standard of living than in the United States? Which African country has a higher income per capita than American blacks?
Wakandan

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #167 on: February 24, 2018, 11:35:09 AM »
Reading some of these comments is like going back in time.. it's pretty interesting

Do you have anything to offer other than Libtard virtue signaling and excuse making?

At least we are honest.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: February 24, 2018, 01:33:38 PM »
1860 Census...the height of slavery revealed less than 2% of americans owned slaves...some of those 2% were black people that owned about 20,000 slaves. But these are just real facts...back to the idiot ramblings about slavery.

http://www.civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html

You must have access to a different 1860 census

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: February 24, 2018, 01:45:36 PM »
http://www.civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html

You must have access to a different 1860 census

The main thing is it is no longer 1860.  People in America no longer own slaves. To hold a grudge for a wrong not done directly to you makes no sense.

But what those complaining loudest are hoping for is that it makes cents. Dollars and cents. "Reparations".  For a wrong done to no one living today and to be paid for by those living today. 

That is not justice.  It is another example of the "Just Us" mentality. FTN.

werewolf operative

« Reply #170 on: February 24, 2018, 01:46:15 PM »
Gas the fucking boomers, age war now!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: February 24, 2018, 01:47:32 PM »
Gas the fucking boomers, age war now!

Come and get me!   ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: February 24, 2018, 01:49:21 PM »
The main thing is it is no longer 1860.  People in America no longer own slaves. To hold a grudge for a wrong not done directly to you makes no sense.

But what those complaining loudest are hoping for is that it makes cents. Dollars and cents. "Reparations".  For a wrong done to no one living today and to be paid for by those living today. 

That is not justice.  It is another example of the "Just Us" mentality. FTN.

It's not my point about holding a grudge. I don't think reparations should be made. But in my lifetime blacks were not allowed to go to the same schools, eat in the same diners, have access to many opportunities we took for granted. Since 1964 the law abolished that, but not the mindset. To think that 60 years later things are magically equal is in my opinion unrealistic.

werewolf operative

« Reply #173 on: February 24, 2018, 01:55:58 PM »
It's not my point about holding a grudge. I don't think reparations should be made. But in my lifetime blacks were not allowed to go to the same schools, eat in the same diners, have access to many opportunities we took for granted. Since 1964 the law abolished that, but not the mindset. To think that 60 years later things are magically equal is in my opinion unrealistic.

There is no equality in nature you idiot. You're clearly familiar with the taste of black semen.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #174 on: February 24, 2018, 01:57:50 PM »
Blacks and women will always underperform white men regardless of how much you stack the deck because blacks don’t know how to act and women are too slow and talk too fucking much. It really is as simple as that.

That libtards can’t even entertain the idea that it might be a performance issue tells you the real story.