Author Topic: Chris Rock wants to see more white kids shot.  (Read 14420 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Chris Rock wants to see more white kids shot.
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2018, 08:39:11 PM »
These same old threads are getting lame. Ron and the mods need to clean house but they won't because they share the same views.
And what views are those, LittleracistJ?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2018, 08:39:32 PM »
So it's ok to say some hateful racist shit as long as it's in your set and you planned to say it ahead of time?  Spontaneous racism is bad though.  Nonsense.

Never mind the fact that his premise is wrong.  He's telling people that black kids are out there getting shot in dramatically higher numbers than white.  That simply isn't true.

What he doesn't want to talk about is the fact that when black males get shot, they are overwhelmingly shot by other black men.  

When is the truth going to have it's day?  I'm tired of dishonest slacktivists like Chris Rock.........and their apologists.

Chris Rock - "“There’s no such thing as black-on-black crime. It’s just crime. Everybody robs their own people. Nobody goes someplace else to rob people. When you say black-on-black crime, you know what you’re really saying? Crime is cool if you rob white people. There is no black-on-black crime. It’s broke-on-broke crime. A bunch of broke people robbing each other. ‘I only got four dollars. Give me your three!’”

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2018, 09:13:05 PM »
So it's ok to say some hateful racist shit as long as it's in your set and you planned to say it ahead of time?  Spontaneous racism is bad though.  Nonsense.

Never mind the fact that his premise is wrong.  He's telling people that black kids are out there getting shot in dramatically higher numbers than white.  That simply isn't true.

What he doesn't want to talk about is the fact that when black males get shot, they are overwhelmingly shot by other black men.  

When is the truth going to have it's day?  I'm tired of dishonest slacktivists like Chris Rock.........and their apologists.

Let me start with saying I respect your comments and the thought you put behind them, I appreciate what you bring to this board as a member and you've challenged my thinking and made me more well rounded. No homo.

I'm not a Rock apologist.

Did you watch the whole program? I thought the white kid joke was clever but I was extremely bothered by the Trump joke and I'm not a political person by any means.

Apparently Dave Chappell was attacked for his transgender jokes in one of his Netflix specials.

The PC agenda isn't fair and is hypocritical, the msm is pushing an agenda for women, blacks, gays, transgender, etc... it's tough to be a white man in America and to be viewed as the problem.

As others have pointed out on this site the truth is in their actions. Chris Rock and others of his wealth don't live in the hood or in neighborhoods that are of their racial heritage. I hope he's doing more for his community than his stand up.

My opinion was it was just an act to be funny and shocking, he was playing to his live audience  (and he did mention how he liked the white people who were in attendance) but I can see you point.

I think we can all agree that it would be more difficult  to be a black male in America than white (buy it's still 10,000 times better in the US than anywhere else) and there are a myriad of reasons for that besides racism.

It's sad that we live in an era where if you present alternative views you're perceived as a racist.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2018, 09:16:58 PM »
Was it ok when Michael Richards went off on a heckler and called him a ni66er half a dozen times?  He's a comedian too.

I'm my opinion no.  I give comedians a lot of room to push boundaries.  It's rare that ever say somebody went too far, but at a certain point you have to call things what they are.  Thinly veiled hatred.

Change it around and have a white guy tell that joke about black kids.  Would the "He's a comedian" excuse work?  No.  He'd be lynched in the media and he'd become a pariah.  Unemployable.  Cancer.  Literally Hitler.

Actually yes it was ok.  Comedians should always be exempt because they are performing.....no different than an actor playing Hitler in a movie
A

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2018, 09:45:47 PM »

Actually yes it was ok.  Comedians should always be exempt because they are performing.....no different than an actor playing Hitler in a movie

Have to disagree. The equivalent would be an actor playing Hitler and inbetween takes during a break goes off on the make up artist and using the N word. If in your opinion that's ok, then you are at least consistent.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2018, 10:07:50 PM »
Perhaps far less white kids are criminals, even poor ones from poor neighborhoods.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2018, 10:12:31 PM »
This black literally said he wants to see more white kids shot and fagnostic is actually defending him. Fake cop, I hope you and your wife are raped and killed by the animals you love so much. I am no comedian and I am not joking, so the it's just comedy thing won't work on me. You are a pathetic excuse of a man.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2018, 10:15:04 PM »
This black literally said he wants to see more white kids shot and fagnostic is actually defending him. Fake cop, I hope you and your wife are raped and killed by the animals you love so much. I am no comedian and I am not joking, so the it's just comedy thing won't work on me. You are a pathetic excuse of a man.

I'm sorry your parent raised a moron. I feel for them

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2018, 10:24:47 PM »

??? Dude are you cereal?

You're mad a black comedian said he wants more white kids shot by cops,  so you wish that a member here is raped and killed?

Good luck in life.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2018, 10:28:15 PM »
Great response. Very indicative of the real thoughts circling your mind. Of course, I must be a moron, because how can defending one race calling for the death of another race be bad? Fuck off you fake cop faggott. You are a disgrace to humanity, a self righteous ignoramus with nothing but hyprocisy flowing through you. Any rational person would say a white guy making the same remark would be crossing a line, yet you applaud the black man for saying the reverse. This, the main difference between rational morons and liberal pieces of shit.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2018, 10:29:43 PM »
??? Dude are you cereal?

You're mad a black comedian said he wants more white kids shot by cops,  so you wish that a member here is raped and killed?

Good luck in life.

Fuck off. The world needs less pussies like you.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2018, 10:31:57 PM »
I am not mad at all about what rock said. I am mad that fake cop is defending it. Fuck off idiot.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2018, 10:34:12 PM »
Fuck off. The world needs less pussies like you.

Okay..... I think this was Chris Rocks message that has you so frustrated.

So you desire more dead whites but youre mad a black said it.... You disgust me race traitor.

I am not mad at all about what rock said. I am mad that fake cop is defending it. Fuck off idiot.

::) fine. I'm sure you have a school shooting to plan.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2018, 10:35:38 PM »
liberal pieces of shit.

I'm sure that we all know this by now:

sane men on this forum..... at risk of beating a dead horse, I again offer the fact that left people are not capable of logic... they are - by their very nature – opposed to reality.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2018, 10:38:47 PM »
Race traitor because I want to rid the earth of white hating scum like fake cop? So if I want any person who is white dead, no matter what the reason for, I am a race traitor? Go back to school and get shot dummy.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2018, 10:44:55 PM »
Oh fuck off, more unarmed whites are shot by police than blacks. It's always joomers like you living in the suburbs or gated communities speaking of inequality and the plight of young black men. The fact of the matter is you have more chance being struck by lightning than being shot by a cop. Everybody wants to talk about gun violence but you fucking liberal fag*ots don't give a shit that the overwelming majority of it is commited by young black males against other young black males on a daily fucking basis. You expose yourselves for the racists you truly are because the only time you give a shit is when it's white kids getting killed.

So?

Wouldb you stay in a relationship with someone who didn't care if you were sick? Or hurt? Shot? Killed? No. If they didn't care about you, its be foolish to care about them. Blacks hardly care when blacks are shot... Especially when it's by another black.

So why should whites (or any other race) care when they are?

Is that racist?

That's called cleaning up your side of the street.when blacks do it is ok, but when whites do its racist.

Let'em kill themselves. Just like they don't say shit when its mostly white kids in schools getting shot or doing the shooting

werewolf operative

« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2018, 10:45:04 PM »

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2018, 10:55:32 PM »
My wife just helped me bust a huge load and I am feeling much less angry. Excuse me for the evil murder thing. Instead, I will fuck her, minus the killing part, and you can pay me to watch. Is that gay? Family vacation to magic mountain in spring and extra spending money would be great.

werewolf operative

« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2018, 11:00:12 PM »
So?

Wouldb you stay in a relationship with someone who didn't care if you were sick? Or hurt? Shot? Killed? No. If they didn't care about you, its be foolish to care about them. Blacks hardly care when blacks are shot... Especially when it's by another black.

Is that racist?

That's called cleaning up your side of the street.when blacks do it is ok, but when whites do its racist.

Let'em kill themselves. Just like they don't say shit when its mostly white kids in schools getting shot or doing the shooting

That violence spills into our communities, rape, assaults, burglary, armed robbery, car jackings, home invasions etc.

It's what the media says I have a problem with.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2018, 11:08:25 PM »
That violence spills into our communities, rape, assaults, burglary, armed robbery, car jackings, home invasions etc.

It's what the media says I have a problem with.

Yes I get the irony. Title should read why isn't America afraid of fake jews??? Because that is the biggest threat to the the West. It is an existential threat and if this issue is not addressed it will lead to total ruin. That is clear. Look what the fake jew rahm emanuel has done to Chicago. It is a fucking disaster.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2018, 11:10:45 PM »
My wife just helped me bust a huge load and I am feeling much less angry. Excuse me for the evil murder thing. Instead, I will fuck her, minus the killing part, and you can pay me to watch. Is that gay? Family vacation to magic mountain in spring and extra spending money would be great.

what the hell?!Take your meds for Christ's sake

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2018, 11:13:59 PM »
And what views are those, LittleracistJ?
Yes what views? The fact that we are offended by "chris rock" joking that more white kids should be shot? Littleracist wants us to laugh with Rock and agree that is a great joke. You know what, it would not be surprise me one bit if a white man gets killed because of that "chris rock" joke. Some porch monkey is going to hear that joke and think yeah, that is a great way to even the playing field. I fucking guarantee it. So "chris rock" just might be inciting blacks to commit crimes against whites. When is enough enough?

They are playing with fire and this thing is going to blow up in everyone's faces. And they are not going to like the end result.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2018, 11:16:40 PM »
Yes what views? The fact that we are offended by "chris rock" joking that more white kids should be shot? Littleracist wants us to laugh with Rock and agree that is a great joke. You know what, it would not be surprise me one bit if a white man gets killed because of that "chris rock" joke. Some porch monkey is going to hear that joke and think yeah, that is a great way to even the playing field. I fucking guarantee it. So "chris rock" just might be inciting blacks to commit crimes against whites. When is enough enough?

They are playing with fire and this thing is going to blow up in everyone's faces. And they are not going to like the end result.
Good thing the mods don't enforce the rules, you might be in trouble

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2018, 11:18:27 PM »
So?

Is that racist?

That's fucking stupid. So if the guy down the street does not care about his car, why should you care about your car? That's your logic? Are you a moron? If blacks don't care about blacks being shot why should whites not care about whites being shot?? I don't get your reasoning. That's the problem of the black community. White people or people from all races have every right to care about who gets shot, black or white.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2018, 11:22:33 PM »
Chris Rock - "“There’s no such thing as black-on-black crime. It’s just crime. Everybody robs their own people. Nobody goes someplace else to rob people. When you say black-on-black crime, you know what you’re really saying? Crime is cool if you rob white people. There is no black-on-black crime. It’s broke-on-broke crime. A bunch of broke people robbing each other. ‘I only got four dollars. Give me your three!’”

retarded.