Author Topic: vince basile ifbb pro?  (Read 19881 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: vince basile ifbb pro?
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2010, 02:22:43 PM »
Vince B fathered Vince Neil
He was was an astronaut

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2010, 03:12:22 PM »
Yea, and he won his bumfuck Mr Canada title popping Dianabol like tic tacs.  Vince Basile is one of the biggest hypocrites when it comes to steroids.  If he's so disgusted with it, he should renounce his "precious".

Why would someone that is nothing more than a sad sack of bloated adipose tissue, with fake online "degrees" even bother trying to criticize a National Champion?

You may quite possibly be the most delusional person on the interwebs.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2010, 03:26:11 PM »
Why would someone that is nothing more than a sad sack of bloated adipose tissue, with fake online "degrees" even bother trying to criticize a National Champion?

You may quite possibly be the most delusional person on the interwebs.

Fact is that you can't complain about bodybuilders taking steroids when you were taking steroids to win a bodybuilding title.  Basile's National Championship is highly disputed as there are no accurate records of who he actually competed against in his division or etc.  If it was just 3 or 4 people, I would hardly quantify that as a National Championship. 

And for your information, I'm in great shape as I have a personal website and my PT certifications and diplomas are valid and I didn't get them online but then again, I'm stated and shown all of my forms a zillion times. 
A

AVBG

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2010, 03:30:17 PM »
Now all we need is Ron to do the same on this board

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2010, 04:11:12 PM »

Fact is that you can't complain about bodybuilders taking steroids when you were taking steroids to win a bodybuilding title.  Basile's National Championship is highly disputed as there are no accurate records of who he actually competed against in his division or etc.  If it was just 3 or 4 people, I would hardly quantify that as a National Championship. 

And for your information, I'm in great shape as I have a personal website and my PT certifications and diplomas are valid and I didn't get them online but then again, I'm stated and shown all of my forms a zillion times. 

"Highly disputed"....oh for chrissakes, you're the only one disputing anything and you're a festering pile of nobody. The fact is, he is a National Champion, end of story. The fact that you "hardly quantify" it means nothing - you wouldn't know a Championship if it fell on your bitch tits. Who cares if he beat 3, 4 or 304 other contestants? It's not his job to round up competitors. In your delusional world Segio Oliva never won the Olympia in 1968 because he had no other competitors oppose him.

So let's add a little reality to your post. You are not in great shape, in fact you may be the worst adult male "competing bodybuilder" in the entire U.S. Everyone in the developed world has a website. Your PT Certs and diplomas are fake and have the same value as toilet paper.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2010, 05:23:57 PM »
Vince Basile is objective and subjective at the same time. He can exhaust a topic without saying anything. Imagine if you could do the same.

shouldn't we all?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2010, 06:07:10 PM »
"Highly disputed"....oh for chrissakes, you're the only one disputing anything and you're a festering pile of nobody. The fact is, he is a National Champion, end of story. The fact that you "hardly quantify" it means nothing - you wouldn't know a Championship if it fell on your bitch tits. Who cares if he beat 3, 4 or 304 other contestants? It's not his job to round up competitors. In your delusional world Segio Oliva never won the Olympia in 1968 because he had no other competitors oppose him.

So let's add a little reality to your post. You are not in great shape, in fact you may be the worst adult male "competing bodybuilder" in the entire U.S. Everyone in the developed world has a website. Your PT Certs and diplomas are fake and have the same value as toilet paper.
Qft..the fact is goodrum "claims" Vince B was popping Dball like tic tacs , who cares if he was or wasnt , goodrum couldnt get anywhere near Basiles best even with the help of gear , he will remain a steaming pile of shit that everyone thinks is a joke and that is the 100 % truth.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2010, 06:37:54 PM »
Melvin and Bob are on a mission to dismiss me any way they can. So they cling to the notion that I won Mr Canada because I was the only competitor. What a load of rubbish. What is true is because it was held in Vancouver for the first time only one competitor from Quebec represented Eastern Canada. No one was from Toronto. So, yes, it was a much depleted lineup but you can win only if you show up. Very few BC guys enterred early Mr Canada contests because of the distance to Quebec where they were usually held because Ben Weider lived there.

Walter Milner and John Mikl who placed 4th and 5th went on to win Mr Canada later on. Philippe Alfani from Montreal came 3rd and Ken Rivard from Vancouver was 2nd. There were 13 judges including Chuck Sipes. I got 8 out of the 13 votes for first so Ken could easily have won that day. I won best poser and best legs and Ken won best arms, back and chest. Walter won best abs and most muscular. We called him cuts in those days. He was from Moosehorn, Manitoba. He died from a fall as a window cleaner. What a great guy he was. There was also a Mr Pacific Northwest Contest that day for people from Alaska, BC, Washington and Oregon. We didn't get many competing so I won that easily. That was a good day for me. You can only imagine the envy that hapless Melvin Goodrum has for anyone who won a national title. Since I bag him regularly on Getbig he is keen to retaliate so questions my victory and suggests I was a heavy drug user. Ha. Even Bob doubts that I took as little as I did. What the hell would that stooge know? Guys like him think they know everything but end up stooges for others who really run bodybuilding. I wouldn't let him sell tickets for a chook raffle in a pub!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2010, 06:43:16 PM »
Just for Melvin re those trophies. From the left was 2nd place in the Canadian arm wrestling championships, then best poser, Mr Canada, Mr Pacific Northwest and the statue for best legs. The medal was for being first in the tall class in the Mr Canada. That pretty much is the best day I ever had in bodybuilding.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2010, 06:46:43 PM »
Vince was the reason Rush wrote "Bastille Day"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2010, 06:49:57 PM »
Here is one of the few photos I have from the contest during my posing routine. Photo taken by Ed Basile, my younger brother.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2010, 06:54:23 PM »
I dont know Goodrum looks like Basile might have you beat just judging the pics.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2010, 03:07:28 AM »
Not bad at all. I didn't realize you were...uhhhhh... "olderer"

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2010, 03:33:48 AM »
Two dballs a day?  No wonder you like Lee Priest so much, you guys are on the same stack.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2010, 06:25:40 AM »
Melvin and Bob are on a mission to dismiss me any way they can. So they cling to the notion that I won Mr Canada because I was the only competitor. What a load of rubbish. What is true is because it was held in Vancouver for the first time only one competitor from Quebec represented Eastern Canada. No one was from Toronto. So, yes, it was a much depleted lineup but you can win only if you show up. Very few BC guys enterred early Mr Canada contests because of the distance to Quebec where they were usually held because Ben Weider lived there.

Walter Milner and John Mikl who placed 4th and 5th went on to win Mr Canada later on. Philippe Alfani from Montreal came 3rd and Ken Rivard from Vancouver was 2nd. There were 13 judges including Chuck Sipes. I got 8 out of the 13 votes for first so Ken could easily have won that day. I won best poser and best legs and Ken won best arms, back and chest. Walter won best abs and most muscular. We called him cuts in those days. He was from Moosehorn, Manitoba. He died from a fall as a window cleaner. What a great guy he was. There was also a Mr Pacific Northwest Contest that day for people from Alaska, BC, Washington and Oregon. We didn't get many competing so I won that easily. That was a good day for me. You can only imagine the envy that hapless Melvin Goodrum has for anyone who won a national title. Since I bag him regularly on Getbig he is keen to retaliate so questions my victory and suggests I was a heavy drug user. Ha. Even Bob doubts that I took as little as I did. What the hell would that stooge know? Guys like him think they know everything but end up stooges for others who really run bodybuilding. I wouldn't let him sell tickets for a chook raffle in a pub!

Depleted lineup.... ::)  There were only 5 people there at the show.  Come on Basile, beating 4 people hardly qualifies for a National Championship compared to Chick who had to beat over 200 people for 1 of the 2 pro cards at the NPC USA to which he won the OVERALL.

Point being, your 1970 Mr Canada is a popcorn title...no real competition whatsoever.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2010, 06:26:54 AM »
Just for Melvin re those trophies. From the left was 2nd place in the Canadian arm wrestling championships, then best poser, Mr Canada, Mr Pacific Northwest and the statue for best legs. The medal was for being first in the tall class in the Mr Canada. That pretty much is the best day I ever had in bodybuilding.

If you won best legs, I don't see how.  Those legs need to be thrown on a plate with a biscuit and cole slaw.  

Nowadays you have to have cuts and striations in your quads
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2010, 06:33:36 AM »
I am speechless! Where is Keith?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2010, 06:54:03 AM »
I am speechless! Where is Keith?

Vince, what was your height and weight in your competion pics?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2010, 07:23:53 AM »

I believe both Arnold and Sergio won Olympias without any other entrants.

What say you of their achievements, Vince?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2010, 09:27:37 AM »
Please tell me this is the "Before" picture in one of those "Before and After" ads....

Epic 14 year old boy genetics. Looks like you've never touched a weight in your life.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2010, 12:12:51 PM »
Here is one of the few photos I have from the contest during my posing routine. Photo taken by Ed Basile, my younger brother.
        vince don't even bother arguing with these internet tough guys, just tell them to post pics of themselves and you'll see how many  will get posted. barely anyone . remember internet tough guys judge not lest thou be judged, that's from the bible.
F

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2010, 02:52:35 PM »
Fact is monkey is that you are a "last place" person in everything you do.  You have never and will never ever place highewr than last place in any event you enter.  Now that is a FACT.  You are the most delusional dipshit on the internet and everyone agrees with that and that is a FACT.  Who do you think you impress with the bullshit that comes out from those inner-tube lips.  Is Queer Vissy that ignorant to believe you.  You are a joke and notr one person supports your bullshit.  you are a joke and that to is a FACT.  And now go ahead and call me fat.  But no matter what I am a million times more accomplished than you ever will be financially and competively.  Without the internet where you can bullshit some people you would be just another waste of air.  Basile blows you away in every aspect of bodybuilding.  And who cares what he took.  Only a dipshit like you would believe he took mass doses of anything.   Even your piece of shit body you said you took drugs before.  And you look like shit with no muscle.  Go kill yourself so we have something to laugh about besides your delusionality

I won't call you fat.  You're just "cargo ship challenged".... ;D
A

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2010, 03:42:17 PM »
Fact is monkey is that you are a "last place" person in everything you do.  You have never and will never ever place highewr than last place in any event you enter.  Now that is a FACT.  You are the most delusional dipshit on the internet and everyone agrees with that and that is a FACT.  Who do you think you impress with the bullshit that comes out from those inner-tube lips.  Is Queer Vissy that ignorant to believe you.  You are a joke and notr one person supports your bullshit.  you are a joke and that to is a FACT.  And now go ahead and call me fat.  But no matter what I am a million times more accomplished than you ever will be financially and competively.  Without the internet where you can bullshit some people you would be just another waste of air.  Basile blows you away in every aspect of bodybuilding.  And who cares what he took.  Only a dipshit like you would believe he took mass doses of anything.   Even your piece of shit body you said you took drugs before.  And you look like shit with no muscle.  Go kill yourself so we have something to laugh about besides your delusionality
"inner-tube lips"? 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2010, 03:47:47 PM »
"inner-tube lips"? 

Don't know where he came up with that but if Jabba the Gut keeps it up, Ron will ban his account like he did his other account "Onlyme".
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2010, 06:05:32 PM »
Gosh, imagine the nerve of Melvin Goodrum to post his photo in a thread about me? To tell the truth I always have a problem about where to file photos of this dude. I keep him under 'bodybuilding' but that is only for convenience.

I have campaigned for Ron to give Melvin his blue stars for competing but I guess even Ron has standards. Come to think about it, I don't have those damn stars, either.

Everyone is entitled to comment about contests and competitors. However, there is a sense in which it helps if you have paid your dues. I doubt Melvin has the credentials to bag anyone else out there who competes. That doesn't stop him from putting down others. He has to realize that the Mr Canada contest that I won was 40 years ago this year. He wasn't even born then. I look at the photos and the standard wasn't that high but it still wasn't easy to win. Ken Rivard had an awesome upper body. I mean, what would Melvin know?

Here is a photo of Ken winning best back during the 1970 Mr Canada. He won best back, chest and arms. I got best legs and best poser. Walter won best abs and most muscular.