Author Topic: thanks friends  (Read 3175 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
thanks friends
« on: February 06, 2008, 12:22:55 PM »
thanks for voting mccain friends,,as you can see we have out nominee for the presidency of the united states of america as of yesterday,,there are discussions going right now for the vice pres position and it will be between 2 people and here are their names

1. mike huckabee former governor

2. collin powel former highest rank army member comander of all united states armed forces  and former secretry of state for the usa

those 2 from inner sources are the 2 top picks for vice president for john mccain ,,you heard it here first

thanks for voting!!
fallen angel

Stavios

Re: thanks friends
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 12:25:27 PM »
no problems my friend

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 12:28:47 PM »
Colin Powell is gone, baby, gone.

His wife is mentally unstable, but you probably didn't hear that in your E. European village.

So, no Colin Powell.

Huckabee is a raving fundie, and we're tired of raving fundies for the most part.

Hope this helped.

Oh yeah, Huckabee probably will be the Rep VP CANDIDATE.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 02:54:26 PM »
McCain is pretty liberal...I wouldn't count out Joe Lieberman...Isn't he bascially an independent these days..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 07:19:57 PM »
no the 2 tops for the vp spot are hukabee and powel,,this is from the campain manager directly to me,,liberman will be secratery of state if anything in mccain admin
fallen angel

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 07:22:41 PM »
no the 2 tops for the vp spot are hukabee and powel,,this is from the campain manager directly to me,,liberman will be secratery of state if anything in mccain admin

Would you wager your account on this?  If you lose, you give me the password to the gh15 account?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 07:28:30 PM »
you can get the account free no problem ask ron avidan to give you acess,, i dont need the gh15 account and dont mind people look in it,,got nothing on it beside my brain and experience

but what gh15 says is 100% on ,,the 2 tops for vp are colin and mike,,mike has beter chances because we need to swip the south for mccain to get in
fallen angel

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 07:32:07 PM »
you can get the account free no problem ask ron avidan to give you acess,, i dont need the gh15 account and dont mind people look in it,,got nothing on it beside my brain and experience

but what gh15 says is 100% on ,,the 2 tops for vp are colin and mike,,mike has beter chances because we need to swip the south for mccain to get in

Huckabee will be the front-runner for the position.  Condoleeza Rice might have an outside shot as no. 2, but unless something dramatic happens they will not even look that far. 

Powell is done with politics.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 07:34:30 PM »
Gh isnt it about 4 am where you are supposed to live?  Man your an early bird to be talking about US politics

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 07:37:11 PM »
Thanks for being so thoughtful and compassionate, gh. Your contributions help ensure peace and prosperity for generations to come.
~

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2008, 07:38:10 PM »

If for some reason Huckabee is not VP candidate, and the no. 2 is not Colin Powell, i think you should let me post as gh15 every once in a while.

STFU, figgs, grown-ups are talking here.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 07:40:47 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 07:44:43 PM »

How about Giuliani? He endorsed Mcain in a heatbeat and inherited his organization. Was it a politcal move that he "entered" in the first place but never "ran" for any primaries?

Rudy is a good man and should be allowed to express his talent at a Federal level.

Let's kill some terrorists.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 07:46:59 PM »
If for some reason Huckabee is not VP candidate, and the no. 2 is not Colin Powell, i think you should let me post as gh15 every once in a while.

STFU, figgs, grown-ups are talking here.

I didn't mean to interrupt your very important conversation about Mike Huckabee. The youth here can't appreciate such essential matters.
~

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 07:50:18 PM »
How about Giuliani? He endorsed Mcain in a heatbeat and inherited his organization. Was it a politcal move that he "entered" in the first place but never "ran" for any primaries?

Rudy is a good man and should be allowed to express his talent at a Federal level.

Let's kill some terrorists.

Neither McCain nor Giuliani can win the bible belt states that Huckabee can.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 07:56:45 PM »

and Huckabee can't win any place where people have grown fearful of the blur between religion and state, especially with McCain being 72.

Condi anyone?  K B Hutchenson? Martinez? Crist?

Alex23

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 08:26:50 PM »

So you think Huckabee has to be part of the equation? What's left for the 911 hero known as Giuliani?

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 08:35:19 PM »
Giuliani is nothing more than a zionist shill, he's a slave to Israel along with the rest of them

Alex23

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2008, 08:45:53 PM »
Giuliani is nothing more than a zionist shill, he's a slave to Israel along with the rest of them

Check your secret society for Dummies book warchild. "Zionist" aren't necessary jews.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2008, 08:49:01 PM »
So you think Huckabee has to be part of the equation? What's left for the 911 hero known as Giuliani?

If McCain wins, Giuliani probably gets a cabinet position.  SoS or SoD.  

Without Giuliani stepping down, California would be a different story for McCain. No Schwarzenegger endorsement.  Even if Giuliani had not won, he would have taken enough votes away from McCain to give romney more than a fighting chance. McCain knows this....

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2008, 08:54:06 PM »
Check your secret society for Dummies book warchild. "Zionist" aren't necessary jews.

Ok pumpkinhead, please explain since you're the authority on the subject

Alex23

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2008, 08:55:52 PM »
If McCain wins, Giuliani probably gets a cabinet position.  SoS or SoD.  

Without Giuliani stepping down, California would be a different story for McCain. No Schwarzenegger endorsement.  Even if Giuliani had not won, he would have taken enough votes away from McCain to give romney more than a fighting chance. McCain knows this....

Good pointl; same reason McCain put part of his organization behind Huckabee in some states. Still they were friends beforehand and Giuliani could've gone both ways.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2008, 09:05:49 PM »
I'm going to bed but I leave you with this

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a6e_1202335111

*John McCain betrayed the Vietnam MIA and POW's.
*He has flip-flopped on numerous issues throughout the past 8 years.
*He wants to keep our military in Iraq for 100 years!
*He supports big government and the neo-conservative agenda.

The media keeps portraying McCain as the "perfect war hero" but that is hardly the case.
Watch this video and investigate John McCain yourself!
~

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2008, 09:07:07 PM »
I'm going to bed but I leave you with this

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a6e_1202335111

*John McCain betrayed the Vietnam MIA and POW's.
*He has flip-flopped on numerous issues throughout the past 8 years.
*He wants to keep our military in Iraq for 100 years!
*He supports big government and the neo-conservative agenda.

The media keeps portraying McCain as the "perfect war hero" but that is hardly the case.
Watch this video and investigate John McCain yourself!

stfu liberal toolshed.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2008, 09:12:47 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I love war

Mods will delete and I'm glad they do they're job... especially in this case. Just trying to make a point.
~