Author Topic: THE ACORN SCAM.....FOR O'BAMA  (Read 3392 times)

jimijimi

• Getbig III
Re: THE ACORN SCAM.....FOR O'BAMA
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2008, 02:36:56 PM »
Bump for that JBGRAY, Don't people care anymore about this nation? I guess as long as they can float in on a raff
to our shores they get the right to be called Americans and collect food stamps. And in these poor naborhoods
the women keep having babys and can't remember which one is the father to each kid, but the more kids they have the more food stampes they get. They end up selling the food stampes anyway.
There's a old saying Stupid people should't Reproduce. Why shoul i have to pay taxes for these LAZY FU

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2008, 02:52:24 PM »
Bump for that JBGRAY, Don't people care anymore about this nation? I guess as long as they can float in on a raff
to our shores they get the right to be called Americans and collect food stamps. And in these poor naborhoods
the women keep having babys and can't remember which one is the father to each kid, but the more kids they have the more food stampes they get. They end up selling the food stampes anyway.
There's a old saying Stupid people should't Reproduce. Why shoul i have to pay taxes for these LAZY FU

I wish the liberals and commies on this board who hate this country would get on a raft and go to cuba.  I would gladly exchange them for the people from those countries who realize how this country is, despite its problems.

Its amazing, how many people are leaving the USA for cuba or China or North Korea?????

To listen to the fools on this board, you would think that they are living in a gulag over here.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2008, 05:31:50 PM »
Isn't that the truth 333386 makes me sick how stupid people are and will believe whatever they hear.
Maybe these people think Obama's going to drop by there house and give them a check or more food stamps.
Whoever takes office will have a tough job ahead of them, but at least Mc Caine dosen't
need 300 advisors to come up with a answer. If you need 300 advisors for answers then your not ready
to lead this country, and for one minute if you think Obama's not going to rasie taxes then your a fool.
John Mc Caine is John Mc Caine not George Bush, and yes Mc Caine voted with G.Bush on some things
well so did Obama but they won't tell you Obama fans that. Remember everything goes thru a vote and both sides vote not just one side dummies.
Lets get real Obama is not ready to lead this country.