Author Topic: Mitt Romney Just Lost the Election  (Read 9000 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Mitt Romney Just Lost the Election
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2012, 10:01:55 PM »
Obama has gone after Al Qaeda with a fierceness that the previous administration wasnt even able to fathom. Drone attacks on pakistani soil like every fucking day. zero hesitation to go into the soveriegn territory of ANY country that harbors terrorists and kill every single fucker there, period. even murdered the u.s. citizen anwar al awlaki without a trial, and got major heat from the aclu for doing so.   dude is a fucking badass when it comes to national security.  the idea that he is somehow soft on terrorists is just plain stupid.

Stay out of politics. Obama should.....never mind.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2012, 10:03:45 PM »
Stay out of politics. Obama should.....never mind.
LOL..   go ahead and try to say something of substance coach..   were all waiting to see you try and formulate some kind of response without posting a 1000 word transcript from the rush limbaugh show  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2012, 10:07:45 PM »
LOL..   go ahead and try to say something of substance coach..   were all waiting to see you try and formulate some kind of response without posting a 1000 word transcript from the rush limbaugh show  ;D

I can't, secret service would be at my house in a minute. But they would have to wait because I'd be laughing in the face of their.commander and chief.....who ever the Fuck that might be.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2012, 10:12:19 PM »
coach, your persuading so many independant voters to choose romney, please stop with your convincing arguments, you killing obamas chances !

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2012, 10:12:35 PM »
Obama has gone after Al Qaeda with a fierceness that the previous administration wasnt even able to fathom. Drone attacks on pakistani soil like every fucking day. zero hesitation to go into the soveriegn territory of ANY country that harbors terrorists and kill every single fucker there, period. even murdered the u.s. citizen anwar al awlaki without a trial, and got major heat from the aclu for doing so.   dude is a fucking badass when it comes to national security.  the idea that he is somehow soft on terrorists is just plain stupid.

I swear to god you surprise me almost everyday with posts EVEN more ignorant and foolish than the day before. Absolutely insane

Coach is a complete and utter moron, yet tbombz manages to make him appear intelligent. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2012, 10:16:33 PM »
I swear to god you surprise me almost everyday with posts EVEN more ignorant and foolish than the day before. Absolutely insane

Coach is a complete and utter moron, yet tbombz manages to make him appear intelligent. 

your right, everything i said is completely false. just google it. i made it all up !  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2012, 10:19:46 PM »
Tell.me where I'm.wrong fuckheads. Tbombz wants.Obama.so he doesn't.lose hos sugardaddy. I will.be waiting for an answer.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2012, 10:20:20 PM »
Two countries committed acts of war against the United States yesterday on U.S. soil. Four Americans were killed.

Mitt Romney's response was that of a leader, Obama's response was to kowtow to fanatical Islam. Obama is a Muslim Brotherhood sympathizer.

Regardless of how the MSM tries to twist the story.

Ask the Israeli Prime Minister what he thinks of Obama's lack of leadership skills.

Really?

Seems to me that I just read on the front page of the local paper that Obama sent Marines, Warships, and Drones over Libya... So yeah, that really looks like a kowtow.

::)

Why does the left and the right fucking lie so much?

It's ridiculous...  Kowtowing to Muslims?

How many Muslim leaders of AQ does Obama have to greenlight the permanent sleep on to get people to stop the tired bullshit?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2012, 10:21:02 PM »
your right, everything i said is completely false. just google it. i made it all up !  ;D

You didn't make it up, that's not the issue...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2012, 10:28:08 PM »
You didn't make it up, that's not the issue...
whats the issue ?  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2012, 10:31:30 PM »
whats the issue ?  ;D

I'm not going to help you out when it's so transparent.  Come down to the political board and give us a good laugh from time to time!  PLEASE!  8)

When you're not letting other men ass rape you.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2012, 10:33:05 PM »
the political board ! o geez ! i dont know, pip, seems like a super educated and intimidating crowd there ! you sure i could handle it ?  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2012, 10:35:12 PM »
the political board ! o geez ! i dont know, pip, seems like a super educated and intimidating crowd there ! you sure i could handle it ?  ;D

lol

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2012, 11:19:32 PM »
I notice Coach never replied to tbombz in his 'substance' request? Is he lacking political insight as much as he's lacking height?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2012, 11:25:23 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2012, 11:28:13 PM »
It's usually best to say nothing while re-directing your fleet of drones.    ;D

agreed.... :)

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2012, 11:40:52 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2012, 12:00:11 AM »
all of the profits the federal reserve makes go directly into the u.s. treasury and the fed is audited annually as well. the anti-fed nonsense is just that.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2012, 01:57:10 AM »

It's ridiculous...  Kowtowing to Muslims?

How many Muslim leaders of AQ does Obama have to greenlight the permanent sleep on to get people to stop the tired bullshit?

yes fucking idiots

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2012, 03:29:52 AM »
Apologizing to a cowardly band of islamic cockroaches for a movie that I guarantee none of them saw on 9/11?!

Now its come to light that the attack was planned well in advance.

Maybe instead of tap dancing on David Letterman or eating fried chicken with "pimp with a limp" the appeaser and chief should have glanced at some security briefs or taken a few minutes from campaigning.

Obama had the ambassador stationed in a facility with no marines or military backup.

Not only is Obama brutally incompetent, but he is a gaping, useless, vagina as well.

We're sorry you murdered us. We condemn being mean to muslims and their pedophile thug idol Mohammad. We hate America too. Here's a few billion in aid to make things right-- ::)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2012, 05:01:31 AM »
The things that are going on right now can only be described as unsettling - seems that the big plan for a "better" world is deflating by the second.
I'm pretty curious on how the US war machine will operate if on high gear and really fighting for survival. America better not disappoint me.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2012, 05:30:26 AM »

Actually what T-Bombz said is the truth...even the Republicans know it...Hence why don't they bring it up if Obama wasn't kicking Al-Qaeida's ass?..you need to think and stop being so partisan......stop denying the truth..you lose credibility

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2012, 05:35:49 AM »
Actually what T-Bombz said is the truth...even the Republicans know it...Hence why don't they bring it up if Obama wasn't kicking Al-Qaeida's ass?..you need to think and stop being so partisan......stop denying the truth..you lose credibility

STFU 94er.    Obama owns this disaster by putting the radical muslims in power in Egpyt and Lybia. 

Only a racist 94er could possibly still defend Obama's disastrous policies. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2012, 05:41:23 AM »
STFU 94er.    Obama owns this disaster by putting the radical muslims in power in Egpyt and Lybia. 

Only a racist 94er could possibly still defend Obama's disastrous policies. 

you know...as the years go by, you get stupider and stupider.......95,000 stupid useless posts where you haven't learned anything...truly amazing

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2012, 05:54:02 AM »
OK...let me make sure I understand this correctly.  Obama can parade around taking undue credit for killing Bin Laden...politicizing it to the point of having john kerry mention it at the Democrat convention...but Romney can't criticize the obvious failures?  And why hasn't Obama come under criticism for "fanning the flames" of anti-American sentiment in the Middle East?   These constant mentions of Bin Laden have to really irritate those islamo-facists...

And where were all the Romney critics in 2008 when Obama appeared on CNN and used the deaths of eight sericemen in Iraq to criticize McCain and GWB?

Obama fucked up...the attack in Lybia wasn't some random mob.  It was a coordinated attack by a well armed and apparenty well trained group.  They were directed to the location of ambassador Stevens and they executed him.  The consulate was poorly defended..a virtual open door in an unstable area for an attack on the anniversary of 9/11.  Now...when the threat has become so obvious that even a lackwit community organizer from Chicago can spot it.... we're taking the steps that should have been taken months ago to secure our embassies?   Forgive me if I don't applaud...