Author Topic: Cop savagely punches girl in the face  (Read 17019 times)

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Cop savagely punches girl in the face
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2012, 07:39:24 PM »
Seriously, WTF was dude thinking? It must have just been a blind rage.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2012, 09:07:16 PM »
What are you guys talking about, you can clearly see her throwing water on the crowd with other people at the very beginning of the video...She's jumping around spraying water on them 1 second into the video. Then someone else throws water and the cops turn around and drop her. But she was also doing it.
I don't know what video your watching, but it clearly shows that the woman is waving her empty left hand while carrying a water bottle in her right hand, no spraying of water at all.  This is the problem even with video footage, people are going to see whatever it is they want to see.
V

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2012, 09:25:58 PM »
I don't know what video your watching, but it clearly shows that the woman is waving her empty left hand while carrying a water bottle in her right hand, no spraying of water at all.  This is the problem even with video footage, people are going to see whatever it is they want to see.

That footage is rough. It does look like she tapped the white guy. No huge deal, and he didn't flip out himself. Maybe a ticket or court date, but damn.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2012, 10:29:49 PM »
Only in the U.S of freedom (sarcasm)
TEAM WOLF

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2012, 10:31:19 PM »
That footage is rough. It does look like she tapped the white guy. No huge deal, and he didn't flip out himself. Maybe a ticket or court date, but damn.
The white guy, do you mean the black police thug dressed in a white shirt. The victim doesn't get within 5 feet of him.  Some guy off to the side as seen at the start of the video squirts water onto the police Thug, prior to that the woman was moving around and waving her left arm, after she realises someone has squirted the officers with water and they turn to face her she begins moving away at which point Police Thug King hits her.  The guilty offender at this point is long gone.  Interesting to note, that Black Thug Policeman Lt. Jonathan Josey shot and killed a man who was fleeing after robbing a 7-11 in 2010. In 2007, the city of Philadelphia paid $7,500 to settle a lawsuit brought by a man who said Josey kicked him, punched him and threw him against a wall. Obviously the type of man who like to believe he is his own judge, jury and executioner.

The Philadelphia Daily News reports that Josey nominated himself to be a Daily News Sexy Singles award in 2006, listing his best features as "charm and magnetic personality."  - What a wanker - he forget to mention being a woman beater!

Found some interesting comments from a facebook post on the story.

Mario Goldnhands Henry ·  Top Commenter
Josey (Black thug Cop) was a tenant of mine, and he was a psycopath, he really thinks he is held to a different set of standards than the rest of us. I had to evict him.

Author Rosaura Torres ·  Top Commenter · Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Fudge my ex husband was called the Golden Child of the Philadelphia Police Department...He caused me Retinal Detachment from the right eye....I truly do not care what kind of history this officer has on the department...He let his anger get away from him.........
V

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2012, 10:40:07 PM »
The white guy, do you mean the black police thug dressed in a white shirt. The victim doesn't get within 5 feet of him.  Some guy off to the side as seen at the start of the video squirts water onto the police Thug, prior to that the woman was moving around and waving her left arm, after she realises someone has squirted the officers with water and they turn to face her she begins moving away at which point Police Thug King hits her.  The guilty offender at this point is long gone.  Interesting to note, that Blach Thug Policeman Lt. Jonathan Josey shot and killed a man who was robbing a 7-11 in 2010.  Obviously the type of man who like to believe he is his own judge, jury and executioner.

It's hard to tell bro, but I think she may well have tapped the white guy, who calmly turned around himself. His shirt didn't look wet, so maybe she did slightly touch him. The other dude flipped, full agreement.

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2012, 10:59:52 PM »
I wasn't punched in the face by that cop. do you know why? I was at home/work. she was there no doubt somewhat involved. people need to fuck off out of those situations or they are also part of the problem. the cop shouldn't have punched her like that but she's guilty by association.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2012, 11:01:57 PM »
I wasn't punched in the face by that cop. do you know why? I was at home/work. she was there no doubt somewhat involved. people need to fuck off out of those situations or they are also part of the problem. the cop shouldn't have punched her like that but she's guilty by association.
It was a Sunday, and she was attending the Puerto Rican Day Parade.  What people have to stay indoors now because Public events are too dangerous.  WTF
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: cop savagely punches girl in the face
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2012, 12:47:25 AM »

That's a different case from back in June.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2012, 01:09:45 AM »
 Found some interesting comments from a facebook post on the story.

Mario Goldnhands Henry ·  Top Commenter
Josey (Black thug Cop) was a tenant of mine, and he was a psycopath, he really thinks he is held to a different set of standards than the rest of us. I had to evict him.

wait a minute? so you're telling me that a PO-lice man maybe has some deep-rooted underlying psychological issuses? who'd thunk it :D :D :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2012, 10:09:52 PM »
Philadelphia has some of the most fukced up sports fans in America. These people are hardcore. Pro athletes have had batteries thrown at them and water bottles and balloons filled with piss thrown at them. Cops there are familiar with piss filled balloons and piss filled bottles being thrown at them.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2012, 06:19:28 AM »
Fatty blackie is not suited to be a cop.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2012, 06:22:55 AM »
i thought that only the Dutch filled holes in the desert

fyi... ISREAL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>egypt

Bro, I have never had issues with Israel.

Last summer, Mr. Putin -bro rollin Big style in Israel  8)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2012, 09:04:34 AM »
Wait so the woman pushed a cop, and is complaining she got taken down?

What the fuck is wrong with you people ???
And you did not look at the video did you. She was walking behind the cops and another guy threw water on the cops. When she saw that they got water on them she turned around to get out of their way.

He sucker punched her like a bitch from behind. Lots of blacks resorting to this cowardly behavior. If I had a penny for every time I saw a black sucker punch someone I could buy getbig!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2012, 12:09:29 AM »
Piggy gets the axe.  :D

". . . The Philadelphia cop caught on video punching a woman in the face will be fired, according to ABC News' Philadelphia station WPVI.

A video posted on YouTube shows Lt. Jonathan Josey punching a woman in the face and knocking her to the ground before she is led off bloodied and handcuffed.

Earlier today, the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office said it intends to drop the disorderly conduct charge against the woman who was hit."

a

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2012, 12:24:50 AM »
And you did not look at the video did you. She was walking behind the cops and another guy threw water on the cops. When she saw that they got water on them she turned around to get out of their way.

He sucker punched her like a bitch from behind. Lots of blacks resorting to this cowardly behavior. If I had a penny for every time I saw a black sucker punch someone I could buy getbig!

lol like it would have made a difference to the outcome if he had punched her from the front...
i think it may have more to do with the fact she's a girl that makes him a coward! lol

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2012, 02:45:54 AM »

". . . The Philadelphia cop caught on video punching a woman in the face will be fired, according to ABC News' Philadelphia station WPVI.

A video posted on YouTube shows Lt. Jonathan Josey punching a woman in the face and knocking her to the ground before she is led off bloodied and handcuffed.

Earlier today, the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office said it intends to drop the disorderly conduct charge against the woman who was hit."

GOOD!

Justice is served!

Now get that fucking monkey out of there. >:(

When will they learn...? ::)

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2012, 07:08:27 AM »
1. Fired
2. Brought up on assault charges

You cannot have a police state without police.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2012, 08:38:01 AM »

Justice has been served!

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2012, 08:45:41 AM »

I bet he'll still get his pension.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2012, 09:05:10 AM »
he mistakenly thought she squirted him with water so he let her have it with the full force of the law  :-\

he should be demoted and suspecded without pay

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2012, 09:32:44 AM »
I bet he'll still get his pension.

unlikely unless he had enough years to retire already