Author Topic: I can't stand lazy, discourteous people at the gym  (Read 5494 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I can't stand lazy, discourteous people at the gym
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2013, 01:59:34 PM »
today people have zero gym etiquette, the worst is when your in the middle of a set and some dumbass nearly walks into you racking his weight or walking by...........smdh

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2013, 02:04:34 PM »
today people have zero gym etiquette, the worst is when your in the middle of a set and some dumbass nearly walks into you racking his weight or walking by...........smdh

Hate this!

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2013, 02:06:13 PM »
^^
the only other alternative gym is loaded with drug dealers (not PED's, UNFORTUNATELY...) :D

Exact location please.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2013, 02:12:41 PM »
Had a 130 lb guy with pin legs want to work in with me on the hamstring machine. I'm a nice guy so I say sure not a problem as I alternate between squats and the hamstring machine. The guy literally takes 5 minutes of pacing back and forth psyching himself up to do 4 or 5 reps that are completely awful. I started looking around after the 2nd time I had to wait on him to see if there were cameras and this was part of a "What would you Do?" episode...

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2013, 12:20:44 PM »
Exact location please.
^^
Platinum Gym...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2013, 01:04:12 PM »
Had a 130 lb guy with pin legs want to work in with me on the hamstring machine. I'm a nice guy so I say sure not a problem as I alternate between squats and the hamstring machine. The guy literally takes 5 minutes of pacing back and forth psyching himself up to do 4 or 5 reps that are completely awful. I started looking around after the 2nd time I had to wait on him to see if there were cameras and this was part of a "What would you Do?" episode...
;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2013, 01:13:39 PM »
Iv banned three ppl this year already, a month each, for leaving weights on the floor. I fuckin hate it, serious disrespect

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2013, 01:33:11 PM »
Iv banned three ppl this year already, a month each, for leaving weights on the floor. I fuckin hate it, serious disrespect

I love leaving weights on the floor because I'm lazy but I can't stand it when others do it before I go to the weight rack. Likewise  I don't take the plates off the leg press machine after I'm done but others had better take the plates off before I use the machine! ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2013, 10:00:52 PM »
Go deep is the kind of guy who dresses in all black, goes to the gym and gets on all fours, patiently waiting for some stud to mistake him for a bench for doing some lying rear delt flys.

:D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2013, 10:17:05 PM »
Good...nothing worse than some "better than" clown leaving his chump weight on the machine.  Show some respect boy, you're no Ron Coleman. :D
I don't care much about wiping a machine, unless you're dripping pounds of sweat on the treadmill.
Everyone today is a huge pussy about "sweat germs".  It's amazing people weren't dropping dead 2 decades back from "shopping cart" diseases..haha.  Just saw some lady wiping her cart, before walking around the supermarket.  Funny, that same lady had a fuck trophy with her, which means she likes it rawdog no rubber.  No germs there. :D
N

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2013, 10:34:41 PM »
The 16-21 crowd at my gym are the fucking worst. 

nothing like a half-full discarded coca-cola can under the 35 pound dumbbells.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2013, 10:36:23 PM »

Times like that, it's nice to have a really strong protein fart on standby.

wait til you finish your set, and just quietly seep one out.  Then loudly laugh at him for being foul, and walk away offended.  He'll have the double whammy of smelling another man's bowels, plus everything thinking it was him.  Oh, and he'll still have to un-rack your weights in the dirty air.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2013, 10:38:34 PM »
^^
Even worse is random dumb-bells everywhere, and those damn inflatable "Swedish Balls".

DerrickRigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2013, 11:42:39 AM »
i get pissed when some guy, about 5'7" about 130 lbs. moves my towel off a bench I'm working out on while I'm returning my dumbells to the racks. I just let it loose on some non-speaking, Rio Grande wetback about two years ago. He probably didn't know a word I was saying. But a guy came up to me afterwards and he was afraid I was going to take apart the guy limb by limb.

And i was at 271 at 6'2" and 10bf and crazy vascular at the time.

B