Author Topic: Going for my tank top Mr. O look courtesy of Kami...  (Read 18189 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Going for my tank top Mr. O look courtesy of Kami...
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2012, 02:35:49 PM »
what was the batch number on these kigs?

did you get a serum GH blood test with these?

doesn't sound like he did, but he should.  Every time someone makes a claim that anything UG is pharma I want to punch them right in the fucking face.  Get a GH serum test first.

But the test on PM that Kami took showed 30 on 10IU which is top quality.  So they seem to be good quality.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2012, 02:37:47 PM »
who was it that got a serum test that high?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2012, 02:38:37 PM »
who was it that got a serum test that high?

Two guys , one was a lifter who works with Kami, the other was a client of theirs.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2012, 02:42:46 PM »
Looking good bigher, real improvement on last pics.
Trans Milkshake.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2012, 03:07:22 PM »
No, I haven't gotten a serum test done.  I was provided the #'s from other people's serum tests.  Everyone is reporting positive things and good test #'s.  I'm not running out to get a serum test.  I see the results in my mirror and at the end of the day, those results are what I care about.

I'll provide batch #'s from my kits as soon as I get home and can take a look.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2012, 03:07:38 PM »
dont believe in that for a second...ppl got SCAMMED out of thousands of dollars...now seems to me u guys a backpaddling,if u do so all of u guys (gh15 and his elfs) would loose all credibility,and im pretty sure im not speaking only for myself...my last kigs had sugar in them...FUKING SUGAR!!!now u called the man a scammer..thaTS what he is ... A FUKING FILTHY SCAMMER...stand by what u said!!! >:(

let me put my name on this one,, if i bring him back from the dead and he fails ill take responsibility for that personaly ,, he is not yet back ,,and i never done such thing before,, but i believ bigher is on legit pharma gh,, i need to make sure in the coming few months especialy whem gh15 sites are up that this is consistant enough for approval by me ,,

if i approve  him again and put my name behind him i will take personal responsibiilty for future fall,,

notice here i say WAIT,, let this be processed ,, i wil update you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2012, 03:08:18 PM »
he doesnt need serum test ,, i saw the product he right now has legit pharma grade or very very very VERY close to it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2012, 03:32:50 PM »
This quote asumes I havent been in touch with Kami. I would never accuse anybody of something without acctually having contact with the guy. I am talking about his bunk scam he pulled on a lot of people. NOT the way he answers his phone or feeds his cat. Those are marketing tricks to get fools scammed again. Being nice and responsive is and should always BE part of doing business and then also selling a product that you claim it to be. Kami has been doing only the nice act part.

I dont understand, people can go with PP and his more then proven stuff without any hassle, but even the scammed people are going back to Kami. I cant understand WHY?

Thought he was the one who must not be named, so shouldnt you not name him? Maybe im wrong. Well he is suposivly going on a break soon, gotta have backup sources.

I cant even say I understand your frusteration because I have yet to be that unlucky but I do understand why your pissed.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2012, 04:24:50 PM »
bro just keep doing your thing...awesome job keep it up

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2012, 04:49:40 PM »
Is it still kigs he's wheeling

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2012, 04:56:46 PM »
What are the batch numbers bigher?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2012, 04:57:52 PM »
Mfg. Date 2012.02.10

Batch No 20120210-4

Exp. Date 2014.01.10

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2012, 07:29:53 PM »
How desperate are we to get sucked back into this Kig shit storm again.

I just don't get it.

I unfortunately relied on Kami because I don't have another source (yet).

Moreover, if we turn these flits OFF then Back ON again we run the risk of the perpetual scam job of great gear and GH that get leaned out over time and then jumped back to full strength when the wind turns bad for them.

In the end it gets too confusing and we get used because the flits will have beat the system or purpose of what GH15 is trying to do for us.

Just saying...

War

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2012, 07:52:37 PM »
How desperate are we to get sucked back into this Kig shit storm again.

I just don't get it.

I unfortunately relied on Kami because I don't have another source (yet).

Moreover, if we turn these flits OFF then Back ON again we run the risk of the perpetual scam job of great gear and GH that get leaned out over time and then jumped back to full strength when the wind turns bad for them.

In the end it gets too confusing and we get used because the flits will have beat the system or purpose of what GH15 is trying to do for us.

Just saying...

War

as i said ,, he is not back ,, but if i bring him back i take full responsibility to his performance,, that means gh15 takes it on itself for the quality of the gh ... this is something i never done before i never take responsibility of quality of gh since im not suplier ,, in this case...if i put my name behind this in this stage i will take responsbility to the quality of product ,,

as i said give it more time right now its in procress of check outs and really i need consistancy ona regular basis,,

not to forget! gh15 sites are truely coming,, and on there you will be able to see anythinjg you need to know about legit gh and performance of supliers

this will nto be sucked in again to kami,, right now it is directly supervized by top elf of mine that i gave full responsbility for this,, my top elf is in direct and sole corespondnce on my behalf and it wont be like what hapened 4 months ago because this is ME that put my name on the line here

wait until i come with more details

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2012, 08:02:29 PM »
Faithfully, waiting and watching.

Thanks for your response.

War

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2012, 08:26:39 PM »
subscribe to thread

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2012, 09:08:34 PM »
Looking good brotha!! Keep up the good work!!

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2012, 09:50:09 PM »
Mr Tank Top of Getbig no doubt!

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2012, 11:44:31 PM »
as i said ,, he is not back ,, but if i bring him back i take full responsibility to his performance,, that means gh15 takes it on itself for the quality of the gh ... this is something i never done before i never take responsibility of quality of gh since im not suplier ,, in this case...if i put my name behind this in this stage i will take responsbility to the quality of product ,,

as i said give it more time right now its in procress of check outs and really i need consistancy ona regular basis,,

not to forget! gh15 sites are truely coming,, and on there you will be able to see anythinjg you need to know about legit gh and performance of supliers

this will nto be sucked in again to kami,, right now it is directly supervized by top elf of mine that i gave full responsbility for this,, my top elf is in direct and sole corespondnce on my behalf and it wont be like what hapened 4 months ago because this is ME that put my name on the line here

wait until i come with more details

gh15 approved

if you take full responsibility if the kigs become bunk again wtf will you do

will you pay all of us what we lost?

lmao, get real gh15

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2012, 11:46:42 PM »
i take full responsibility to his performance,, that means gh15 takes it on itself for the quality of the gh ... thi
gh15 approved

Yeah, but what does the above mean? That you will single handedly repay whoever may get scammed again? I don't think you would do that

People would be NUTS to go back with kami.  

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2012, 11:54:07 PM »
People would be NUTS to go back with kami.  

i agree. it's taking advantage of a bodybuilders weakness; legit and well reviewed drugs

if a guy is going to go back to kami after he was scammed before i see that as going back to a slut who fucked your best friend behind your back and has a child with him, it just doesn't make sense and you would be hurting yourself to do so

unless kami does something amazing and gives everyone who got bunk kigs, tais, blue tops etc in the month of nov/dec/jan twice what the guy ordered before but with serostim-dosed gh which i don't see happening

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2012, 06:27:13 AM »
Use your heads guys.

That's all i'm saying on this one.

Props to BiGHer for the pics, this dude is swole.

8)

getswole25

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2012, 06:42:53 AM »
Why waste time with a source scammer that has done bad to many of people? Really GH15 your going to support a source like this again that has done so many people wrong? Who cares if he has a few kits now that are good. Once a rat always a rat. All he is going to do is reel you back in and then go shitty again. ITs called a rinse and repeat cycle. I cant believe you are going to fall for this crap again. I just wonder when those good kits will run out again and people start getting bunk again.   Ill stick to the source that we shall not mention his name.  It almost feels like GH15 you where a rat at sometime as you would allow this and support this kind of work biz ethic. Ridicolous.

GH15 allows a rat to become good again. WOW

GH this dosnt show good on your character. Just saying

getswole25

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2012, 07:07:46 AM »
This means you pay everyone who send him money and don't get their stuff?

Yea right. Its all hogwash.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2012, 08:51:02 AM »
Why is it when the bashing happens lots of new getbig members jump in calling names etc... but they never come back and start threads about their GH use and what they felt?