Author Topic: Going for my tank top Mr. O look courtesy of Kami...  (Read 18185 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Going for my tank top Mr. O look courtesy of Kami...
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2012, 09:17:12 AM »
Why is it when the bashing happens lots of new getbig members jump in calling names etc... but they never come back and start threads about their GH use and what they felt?

Yeah these accounts with few posts always show up in certain threads and just bash and troll ::) agenda filt ::)
Thunderdome approved

getswole25

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2012, 03:37:16 PM »
Hey im not bashing i just cant believe that if someone scammed twice then all of sudden back them again. I mean would you order from a source that has fucked you twice? Not I

Dont get me wrong gh is very knowlegedable and just dont get it why he would do this out of so many people that have been screwed out of lots of cash here

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2012, 09:58:19 PM »
i said...if i approve him i wil take sole responsobility ,, that doesnt mean PAY YOU MONEY BACK no! ,, it means that if it fails to deliver then i see it as my fault for i brought him back,, also...do not just go buy 10 kits ,, what are you fellas dumb? try couple see then go from there,, what is this 20 kit purchases on the spot,, go send this money to aspca so they can help homeless dogs ,,

if i bring him back i wil take responsibility on the quality of the gh ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2012, 10:18:56 PM »
Gh15 is a single person,  he wants to bring us good, reliable gh. Just because he stamps something doesn't mean youbhave to buy it. Just like when he gives hormone advice it doesnt mean you have to take it, he sets out guidelines for us and tells us thevtruth about bodybuilding for free. This kind of advice is something bodybuilders 30 years ago would have given anything for.

volcnnxn

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2012, 10:34:46 PM »
I hope the kigs become good again n reliable..it just sucks that every vial and every kit for a long time, we will have to question if its real or not..no peace of mind.

whitewidow

« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2012, 11:09:49 PM »
Bigher I don't like this thread at all and I should erase it! you are clearly trying to pimp kamis new batch of HGH! He screwed over so many people for hundreds of thousands of dollars! the reships do not count because they were not kigs and were crappy thais and blue tops! Just the other day GH15 called this guy a scammer and to stay away from this crew of thieves! kami pulled the worst HGH scam I have seen! him and eminensce or whatever the hell his name is on AB he keeps selling bunk HGH. If kami is a standup guy he has alot of new kigtropin to ship out to customers he owes! how do you think he still has money? because he still has all the money from the bunk HGH he sold. actually go post this thread on the forum kami sources on! this is not a open source board! this was a obvious sales pitch! all I see is a guy who works out hard who could be on many kinds of HGH and he is also on alot of AAS. who knows how strong those kigs eally are you didn't even get a serum test done! you are def pimping his product out probably in order to get some free kits. I am locking this thread I will leave it up for a hour and then delete it!

Kami does not get a third chance! he got a second chance and did not even send people kigs! he sent them shitty blue tops and some weird taitropin. fuck kami! B-Boy is obviously pimping kami as well! Bigher post this on the board kami sources on because you mention 2 or 3 times kami has good kits wich is  not right. why use kami when people can use a man who has never fucked anybody over and get novos or thanktropin and also riptropins are great so stick with those screw this kami/kublai guy. and if you want to pimp his products do it on the board he sponsors on! NOT HERE! anybody he got scammed by kami I would email him and demand some of these new kigs as you were screwed by this clown!. Gh15 how could you back this guuy up after calling him a scammer a few days ago! and if you back him you back him with your cash like I did euroman. I backed anybody with my own money and never had to pay a dime because he always came through with human grade product. that I would put my money on anyday of any week and if I referred him I would of payed anybody back out of my own pocket if I had to but never did! I will not let threads like this stay up here! post this crap on the board he sources on! and like I said alot of you have some emailing to do! don't let this shitbag get one over on you! get what you paid for legit kigtropin!thread is going to be locked/ all that will happen is guys will email to get a refund and that is it. If bigher wants to post his picture on kigs and try to make sales do it on the board kami sources on!

whitewidow

« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2012, 11:19:12 PM »
Big changes going on in the kami organization as we speak. All for the better.

OK let me break out my wallet! can't wait! LOL. fucking backing up scammers all the time!