Author Topic: Please Post A Typical Days Diet For Yourself!  (Read 15346 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Please Post A Typical Days Diet For Yourself!
« Reply #125 on: October 30, 2018, 02:07:27 PM »
I didn't say it wasn't, you fucking moron.

Stop trying to read or speak a language you don't know. Stick to Chinese and harassing Vince Basile with your fake surfer credentials, you goddamned fraud.

Report me 4 harassment to other rice farmers  :D
OBW, regarding to U, V.B. is dead  ::)

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #126 on: October 30, 2018, 02:15:10 PM »
Any guy who uploads mini-videos of himself flexing in the mirror to social media and worse, shares them with others, is the very definition of a gigantic dildo.

Nope you are wrong.
Go4it is a cool dude who lives life fully, has fun, muscles, movie star looks and hot women.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #127 on: October 31, 2018, 12:00:15 AM »
salute to go4it. he's one of the last posters round here keeping things somewhat bodybuilding related.
Thanks bro

Nope you are wrong.
Go4it is a cool dude who lives life fully, has fun, muscles, movie star looks and hot women.
Thanks, but I wouldn't necessarily say I get hot women,  I like to stay in the 6-8 tier, they are hot enough and nowhere near as demanding as the 9-10 tier.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: October 31, 2018, 07:37:53 AM »
6 eggs scrambled / coffee
6 oz ground bison
7 oz ground elk
6 eggs hardboiled
6 oz salmon
8 oz London broil
Maintaining muscle and leanness quite easily.

Build is pretty impressive, regardless of the gear use, but my question is why not throw in some Broccoli or asparagus with a meal or two?  Do you think it will have negative effects?
I've gotten pretty out of shape this year and am gonna get back on the ball and start hitting the gym and dieting pretty hard now.  I was gonna eat mostly Chicken and egg whites, with some Ground Beef thrown in occasionally (I don't eat fish, or I'd eat that too).  I'm hoping to keep my carbs under 75 grams a day and only eat carbs for breakfast and after the gym.  With my other meals I'm just going to have Broccoli with some hot sauce on it.
Do you consider that a solid diet?  Or would you recommend going with the carnivore method?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 31, 2018, 07:15:32 PM »
Build is pretty impressive, regardless of the gear use, but my question is why not throw in some Broccoli or asparagus with a meal or two?  Do you think it will have negative effects?
I've gotten pretty out of shape this year and am gonna get back on the ball and start hitting the gym and dieting pretty hard now.  I was gonna eat mostly Chicken and egg whites, with some Ground Beef thrown in occasionally (I don't eat fish, or I'd eat that too).  I'm hoping to keep my carbs under 75 grams a day and only eat carbs for breakfast and after the gym.  With my other meals I'm just going to have Broccoli with some hot sauce on it.
Do you consider that a solid diet?  Or would you recommend going with the carnivore method?
In my opinion if you are going to go low carb you mine as well go carnivore, red meat is in my opinion the number #1 superfood, it's loaded with vitamins, minerals, creatine, carnitine. I think the problem with some bodybuilding keto is using the lean meats and then emphasize on plant fats like nuts and avocados, fats should be coming from meat/fish, so If I were to recommend a keto diet it would just be red meat and salmon. If you are going on a carb based diet or carb cycling, then I would go the opposite route, lean meats (chicken, turkey), egg whites, white fish, carbs from rice, potato, little bit of fruit and vegetables, only fat from essential fatty acid/fish oil supplements.

Kwon3

« Reply #130 on: October 31, 2018, 07:19:49 PM »
Nope you are wrong.
how much would you pay to suck on his smegma lollipop after he pulled it out of some gonorrhea-infested slampig that slept with half the boat before knocking his door at the end of the night? You just went from giving off gay vibes to Don Lemon-level homosexuality with this post.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 31, 2018, 07:35:36 PM »
My lunch: home made pita bread (2 cups of coconut flour &  2 cups of whey protein,no salt,no baking soda,no oil)  ;)

Kwon3

« Reply #132 on: October 31, 2018, 07:38:39 PM »
My lunch: home made pita bread (2 cups of coconut flour &  2 cups of whey protein,no salt,no baking soda,no oil)  ;)
And five guys unloading their balls in your AIDS-ridden mouth at the local gloryhole.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 31, 2018, 07:49:10 PM »
And five guys unloading their balls in your AIDS-ridden mouth at the local gloryhole.

U really hate white people, don't U, Kwongy  8)

Cup of gLeen tea & fortune cookie could relax you  ;)

Kwon3

« Reply #134 on: October 31, 2018, 07:51:32 PM »

U really hate white people, don't U, Kwongy  8)

Cup of gLeen tea & fortune cookie could relax you  ;)
I hate useless people who contribute nothing to the board or to society. You've achieved nothing. You've done nothing. You are nothing. A racially-polluted loser who claims to be German yet lives in Australia then comments on Thailand and other countries he knows nothing about. The only thing that satisfies me is knowing you're a dead-broke chink with a deadly infection who's got maybe 5 years left to live, though hopefully you're contract Hep C from those rent boys you sleep with in Asia and die much sooner. Your obsession with Vince Basile is disgusting, harassing old men online. You're sick.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2018, 08:09:51 PM »
I hate useless people who contribute nothing to the board or to society. You've achieved nothing. You've done nothing. You are nothing. A racially-polluted loser who claims to be German yet lives in Australia then comments on Thailand and other countries he knows nothing about. The only thing that satisfies me is knowing you're a dead-broke chink with a deadly infection who's got maybe 5 years left to live, though hopefully you're contract Hep C from those rent boys you sleep with in Asia and die much sooner. Your obsession with Vince Basile is disgusting, harassing old men online. You're sick.

Kwongy, U really need medical assistance  ::)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 01, 2018, 07:24:50 PM »
Go4it, you wouldn't do fatty meats on a carb diet?

I've been doing keto-ish (<100g net carb/day, which at my activity level usually keeps me at 0.5-1.5 mmol/dl) for a while, but every time I have high carbs (e.g. eating out with friends), my next workout is way better.

I don't want to go back to lean meats and fat-phobia... It doesn't really make sense to me, given what I know about nutrition now. But i keep thinking to add some occasional carbs (maybe carb cycling) for glycogen.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: November 01, 2018, 11:36:50 PM »
Go4it, you wouldn't do fatty meats on a carb diet?

I've been doing keto-ish (<100g net carb/day, which at my activity level usually keeps me at 0.5-1.5 mmol/dl) for a while, but every time I have high carbs (e.g. eating out with friends), my next workout is way better.

I don't want to go back to lean meats and fat-phobia... It doesn't really make sense to me, given what I know about nutrition now. But i keep thinking to add some occasional carbs (maybe carb cycling) for glycogen.
From my experience for a contest prep standpoint or just trying to lean out standpoint, you have two options, high protein-moderate to high fat-low to zero carb or high protein, moderate to high carb, low fat. Offseason sure a balanced diet of all macros will be doable. You have to try both strategies out and determine what diet suits you best. Eating this style has really enlightened me and my approach to diet. Yes I did keto and had good results, but the lean meats and plant fats don't compare to animal fats again primarily through red meat.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 02, 2018, 04:09:30 PM »
Carnivore gains and officially starting offseason weight at 193, 200 or bust this year!

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: November 03, 2018, 03:57:45 AM »
Carnivore gains and officially starting offseason weight at 193, 200 or bust this year!

No way you're natural, lean at 5'6 -193.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #140 on: November 03, 2018, 10:13:11 AM »
6 eggs, 1 cup oats

75grms whey, banana

8oz ground beef or 10oz chicken, 2 cups rice, green veg

pre-workout - 75grms whey, banana, mango or papaya

post workout - same as meal 3

8-10oz Turkey, chicken or fish, 1 cup rice, veg

Typical template and may vary a little. Decided to not compete in Dec but rather wait until May.

Pretty much consistent with this with the only exception of recently increasing my carbs while backing off cardio to :45min 3 x per week. During that time I do a IG & FB live Q&A to make the time go by quicker.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #141 on: November 03, 2018, 10:48:33 AM »

Lol this can absolutely be natural. Great build go4it!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: November 03, 2018, 12:42:29 PM »
I'm 5'7 

Lol this can absolutely be natural. Great build go4it!
Thanks man

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: November 04, 2018, 12:49:48 AM »
I'm 5'7 
Thanks man

At 193 your upper body must be massive because I know you have no legs.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #144 on: November 04, 2018, 02:04:53 PM »
how much would you pay to suck on his smegma lollipop after he pulled it out of some gonorrhea-infested slampig that slept with half the boat before knocking his door at the end of the night? You just went from giving off gay vibes to Don Lemon-level homosexuality with this post.

You oke bro?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 05, 2018, 02:44:23 AM »
At 193 your upper body must be massive because I know you have no legs.
My legs have dramatically improved,  probably my best body part besides my back.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: November 05, 2018, 05:48:55 AM »
My legs have dramatically improved,  probably my best body part besides my back.
::)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: November 11, 2018, 04:32:37 PM »
Hit the 200lb mark this morning, big things coming, red meat gains!

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: November 11, 2018, 05:17:53 PM »
Hit the 200lb mark this morning, big things coming, red meat gains!

Still no legs

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #149 on: November 11, 2018, 05:19:40 PM »
Leg day at Golds Venice today.

1. 6 whole eggs, 4 pcs crisp bacon, 4 pancakes w/syrup

Train (Bcaa’s during workout)

2 - 60 grms whey, banana

3 - 60 grms protein (chicken tenders) 2 cups rice

4 - 60 grms red meat, 1 cup rice

At the time of this writing I haven’t had meal 5