Author Topic: Please Post A Typical Days Diet For Yourself!  (Read 15345 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Please Post A Typical Days Diet For Yourself!
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2018, 03:52:28 PM »
Because I just want to do a talented mr ripley on you and take your life and identity, as anyone here would. It's no big deal. You just have to die for me and let me handle the rest.

I was lost at fiber not being integral to a good diet. I don’t think I’ve ever heard that.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2018, 03:53:17 PM »
Again, why would that effect you and your life in anyway? I'm not stealing girls from you, my diet is not effecting your life in anyway, whatever I choose to do in regards to supplementation again has no bearing on your life (are you competing against me in my next show?) so again why would you care? I don't shove any ideas or strategies be it supplementation, training, lifestyle down anyone's  throat.  

Why don't you list your stack?

You're so eager to list your training and diet, but won't dare state what drugs you're on.
X

Kwon3

« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2018, 03:53:57 PM »
I'm just messin with ya bro.

In high school, me and my friends constantly wanted to pound the living shit out of the popular basketball/football player with the full head of hair who got to sample Czechoslovakian, Asian, Caribbean, Latina vagina quite some time before the rest of us did. It's the natural order of things. One day, you're going to get killed/smashed the fuck up by someone who just resents you for who you are, and this time, you won't win. It happened to Zyzz.

Kwon3

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2018, 03:54:50 PM »
I was lost at fiber not being integral to a good diet. I don’t think I’ve ever heard that.
It's gone one level beyond broscience to simply bad information with no scientific peer reviewed literature, let alone real-life studies with decent samples sizes and double blind conditions.

It's bunk. But hey, let him feel good about it (I couldn't).

Kwon3

« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2018, 03:57:16 PM »

You're so eager to list your training and diet, but won't dare state what drugs you're on.
I could guess his gear, even if not the exact label name but the same hormone family under a different product, just by looking at him. I know what drugs do what, for the most part, except the new-age shit like slin (though the effects on Phil are obvious). I'm just not buying that he's driving at a high gear. I definitely think he's putting his organs and receptors on a steep uphill climb in the low gears.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2018, 04:11:25 PM »

Let me ask you this, what drugs do you think I'm on?

I'm just messin with ya bro.

In high school, me and my friends constantly wanted to pound the living shit out of the popular basketball/football player with the full head of hair who got to sample Czechoslovakian, Asian, Caribbean, Latina vagina quite some time before the rest of us did. It's the natural order of things. One day, you're going to get killed/smashed the fuck up by someone who just resents you for who you are, and this time, you won't win. It happened to Zyzz.
The thing is I'm the complete opposite of those guys, I'm just an easy going guy, I'm not a showboat or some cocky jock type dude, if you met me you would be surprised. I've worked in bars on ships at hotels, nightclubs, I've never in my life ever had any issues with anyone, I'm totally not that guy. I'm more of the have some drinks have some fun type of guy, something like a Collin Farrel type.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2018, 04:13:33 PM »
The thing is I'm the complete opposite of those guys, I'm just an easy going guy, I'm not a showboat or some cocky jock type dude, if you met me you would be surprised. I've worked in bars on ships at hotels, nightclubs, I've never in my life ever had any issues with anyone, I'm totally not that guy. I'm more of the have some drinks have some fun type of guy, something like a Collin Farrel type.

It doesn't matter what I think.

Youre the one who posts his food and training routines, but won't post his drug stack.

Why don't you post youre drug stack? Simple question.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2018, 04:15:10 PM »
Who care's what his stack is or isn't?

Kwon3

« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2018, 04:15:29 PM »
Never said you were a jock or an arrogant POS. That's why I used the example of the athlete with good hair rather than some bully with a varsity jacket and a sports car from a rich family. Different types of people.

But consider that your easy-going manner and coolness around people, while it's served you well socially and economically, could very well backfire on you. There's a certain type of person who resents people like that, who seem to have all the right words/moves and get along with just about everyone. You hear about these guys in the news a lot, they shoot up schools and malls. I'm just saying, don't be shocked if one day a less mass-murdery and more jealous-rage type dude with mental issues ends up killing you out of jealousy over a girl you got that he didn't. Seriously.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2018, 04:16:32 PM »

So, similarly, who cares what foods he eats.

Yet, he posts his diet over and over.

Why do you care what food he eats but don't care about his drug stack? Are you really concerned what meats he's eating?
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2018, 04:17:11 PM »
Today was 1 cup of oats with blueberries at 430 am

Chicken Caesar spinach wrap at 1130 am

Steak tips,corn and rice  630 pm.

Kwon3

« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2018, 04:17:56 PM »
Coach, don't. Don't make this about steroids. It's about being honest about EVERYTHING not just the food and training part. No need to defend him for what he's being asked. If someone asked you, he wouldn't butt in and do it for you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2018, 04:18:00 PM »
Today was 1 cup of oats with blueberries at 430 am

Chicken Caesar spinach wrap at 1130 am

Steak tips,corn and rice  630 pm.

X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2018, 04:21:24 PM »
So, similarly, who cares what foods he eats.

Yet, he posts his diet over and over.

Why do you care what food he eats but don't care about his drug stack? Are you really concerned what meats he's eating?

Title of thread:

Please Post A Typical Days Diet For Yourself!

More people interested in what his stack is or isn't.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2018, 04:22:43 PM »
Coach, don't. Don't make this about steroids. It's about being honest about EVERYTHING not just the food and training part. No need to defend him for what he's being asked. If someone asked you, he wouldn't butt in and do it for you.

I'm not making this about steroids, other are. Maybe just make a thread about what everyone's drug cycle is.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2018, 04:23:32 PM »
Thank you.

Never said you were a jock or an arrogant POS. That's why I used the example of the athlete with good hair rather than some bully with a varsity jacket and a sports car from a rich family. Different types of people.

But consider that your easy-going manner and coolness around people, while it's served you well socially and economically, could very well backfire on you. There's a certain type of person who resents people like that, who seem to have all the right words/moves and get along with just about everyone. You hear about these guys in the news a lot, they shoot up schools and malls. I'm just saying, don't be shocked if one day a less mass-murdery and more jealous-rage type dude with mental issues ends up killing you out of jealousy over a girl you got that he didn't. Seriously.
That's a pretty disturbing outlook on things man.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2018, 04:24:04 PM »
Title of thread:

Please Post A Typical Days Diet For Yourself!

More people interested in what his stack is or isn't.

Good point but even in threads about steroids, he still evades.

So, why all the talk about his diet and training but not his stack? Isn't honesty important?
X

Kwon3

« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2018, 04:24:47 PM »
I'm not making this about steroids, other are. Maybe just make a thread about what everyone's drug cycle is.
Yeah, it has meandered off from its original subject. But that was because of me. I asked him sarcastically if anyone else on his diet would get similar results to him, and he answered with a canned response about the variables that go into someone's physique while leaving out the most obvious and biggest one that applies to him. It went from there.

Nobody dislikes Go 4 It, so you need not defend him. He seems to have T-1000-like recovery powers. Worry more about the 2-3 trolls that are trying to end you here. Those guys are a bigger concern.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2018, 04:52:33 PM »
Eggs - Oatmeal- Coffee
Chicken-Salad (Romaine)
Chicken- Yam - Cheese

Snacks
Rice cakes with PB
Ice cream a few times a week

Occasionally I’ll have a cheeseburger deluxe or Mexican food, usually quesadillas.

Kwon3

« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2018, 04:54:35 PM »
Eggs - Oatmeal- Coffee
Chicken-Salad (Romaine)
Chicken- Yam - Cheese

Snacks
Rice cakes with PB
Ice cream a few times a week

Occasionally I’ll have a cheeseburger deluxe or Mexican food, usually quesadillas.
you left out bowel movements
I cut two or three African American males between 18 and 45 out my butt every day

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2018, 02:29:29 AM »
You go to bed at 8pm? You must be 90. Sounds like you’re great fucking fun at parties, auld skin

LMAO... Yeah, I get up at 3 AM (well 1 AM today) so ya, 8 PM is my midnite.
Actually went to a party on SAT, made it to 11 PM. (Don't really do parties,not a fan of people).  :P

1st Halloween party in 30 years, hot chicks in skimpy suits, wasn't bad...(All gym friends, so they were in shape).

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2018, 02:33:54 AM »
Please learn the difference between "affect" vs. "effect."

Thank you.

;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2018, 02:36:14 AM »
6 eggs scrambled / coffee
6 oz ground bison
7 oz ground elk
6 eggs hardboiled
6 oz salmon
8 oz London broil

I like that, and the website you mentioned,thanks G4I...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2018, 03:06:43 AM »
you left out bowel movements
I cut two or three African American males between 18 and 45 out my butt every day

I used to do that back in the day when I was more concerned about size. These days it’s one in the morning and done.

It’s better this way. I don’t miss being in public and having to frantically find a place to unload.🏃🏻‍♂️💩

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2018, 04:57:15 AM »
Please learn the difference between "affect" vs. "effect."

Thank you.

The effects of the gamma rays affected Bruce Banner in such a way as to mutate him into the Hulk.