Author Topic: Please Post A Typical Days Diet For Yourself!  (Read 15341 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Please Post A Typical Days Diet For Yourself!
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2018, 06:18:38 AM »
Anyone around this game long enough have seen many zero's go to hero's in record time juicing. I saw a guy in 6 weeks make such drastic changes he was unrecognizable. He took a soft flabby body to a very muscular one. He got arrested with syringes, vials, and pills in his car. He reverted to his former self in about 3 months.

The problem I have with drug users is that they think they deserve the credit and act like they are the training/diet guru when even they know deep inside they look like crap without the assist.  If you look worst than me without drugs why are you giving me advice?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2018, 06:23:09 AM »
Guys, lets remember, putting your stack out there online is:

1. Very stupid if using UGL gear. (And not just legal TRT or supplements)

2. Very personal and no one's business.

3. Very stupid if using UGL gear. (A felony).

People know who G4I is, its like to admitting to having a bunch of Cocaine handy and your employer can see it.
I know most are just trolling him on that, but yeah... Plus he doesn't look like a gear head.

I happen to be on legal TRT at 75 MG a week (a girls dose) but Im 52, and Im dialed in, right around 800 NG /ML. (Any higher my old prostate wants to flip out).
Up from 300, where I think statins killed my test levels after 12 years of statin use. (Which I'm  now off of).

After 38 years of being natty, 2 years on test now feels good... Its OK though, Dr. Jelly-finger prescribes it.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2018, 06:54:22 AM »
Guys, lets remember, putting your stack out there online is:

1. Very stupid if using UGL gear. (And not just legal TRT or supplements)

2. Very personal and no one's business.

3. Very stupid if using UGL gear. (A felony).

People know who G4I is, its like to admitting to having a bunch of Cocaine handy and your employer can see it.
I know most are just trolling him on that, but yeah... Plus he doesn't look like a gear head.

I happen to be on legal TRT at 75 MG a week (a girls dose) but Im 52, and Im dialed in, right around 800 NG /ML. (Any higher my old prostate wants to flip out).
Up from 300, where I think statins killed my test levels after 12 years of statin use. (Which I'm  now off of).

After 38 years of being natty, 2 years on test now feels good... Its OK though, Dr. Jelly-finger prescribes it.

I wish you nothing but good health. Just want to point out that testosterone can accelerate prostate growth.  The first thing a doc does with a chronic prostate problems is to cut off testosterone. Sometimes adding a pill that will cut off any test your body makes. The amount of guys that have prostate problems as they age is huge. I wouldn't want to hasten it.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2018, 07:02:16 AM »
This morning's breakfast...

4 eggs fried over easy
6 pieces of multi-grain toast with butter and strawberry jam on top
2 cups Folgers with half 'n half

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2018, 01:47:21 PM »
I'm just messin with ya bro.

In high school, me and my friends constantly wanted to pound the living shit out of the popular basketball/football player with the full head of hair who got to sample Czechoslovakian, Asian, Caribbean, Latina vagina quite some time before the rest of us did. It's the natural order of things. One day, you're going to get killed/smashed the fuck up by someone who just resents you for who you are, and this time, you won't win. It happened to Zyzz.

So you've been a angry jealous bitch since high school who was so insecure that you felt violence was a justified response to people who have or have achieved things that you are unable to do.

Kwon3

« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2018, 02:02:42 PM »
So you've been a angry jealous bitch since high school who was so insecure that you felt violence was a justified response to people who have or have achieved things that you are unable to do.

Yeah, just like you. Difference is one of us can admit it. Honesty was never one of your qualities.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2018, 02:40:47 PM »
Yeah, just like you. Difference is one of us can admit it. Honesty was never one of your qualities.

not like me at all but I know people like you are prone to projection

Kwon3

« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2018, 02:51:04 PM »
not like me at all but I know people like you are prone to projection
just like I know people who are prone to delusional and extreme defensiveness when their true colors are on display for everyone else. It's why you're such a fun poster to troll and I'm glad your brief hiatus during the Kavanaugh thing is over. It's going to be even more fun after next month.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2018, 03:48:05 PM »
coffee for breakfast and all the day
peanut butter on two slices of toast or a banana 2 eggs 4 egg whites in a shake
lunch, regular meal
dinner regular meal but low carbs between the two
1-1.5 bottles of wine/ 4-6 pints or 40cl of spirits plus 2 bags of crisps

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2018, 05:15:29 PM »
coffee for breakfast and all the day
peanut butter on two slices of toast or a banana 2 eggs 4 egg whites in a shake
lunch, regular meal
dinner regular meal but low carbs between the two
1-1.5 bottles of wine/ 4-6 pints or 40cl of spirits plus 2 bags of crisps

If you have 8 gimmicks, does each one of your gimmicks eat its own meal plan?
X

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2018, 05:35:37 PM »
8am

- 3 espressos
 - 100gr rolled oats,3 tbs of protein, 1/2L of almond milk

12 - 1pm

- huge smoothie of jack fruit,durian,blueberries,mango's & 2 tbs of amino acids

around 3pm - another smoothie

around 6pm

- big salad baby spinach & rocket , no oily dressing
- variety of vegetables: adzuki beans,mashrooms,onions,tomatoes ,..............

9pm amino acids drink

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2018, 08:25:21 PM »
just like I know people who are prone to delusional and extreme defensiveness when their true colors are on display for everyone else. It's why you're such a fun poster to troll and I'm glad your brief hiatus during the Kavanaugh thing is over. It's going to be even more fun after next month.

Boom

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2018, 08:26:13 PM »
If you have 8 gimmicks, does each one of your gimmicks eat its own meal plan?

Lmao 😂

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2018, 08:35:50 PM »
No worries man, honestly I recommend giving the carnivore diet a shot, crazy results being documented from this diet, not just regarding body composition, but gut health/digestion benefits as well.

Sure, but have you ever tried this diet?

6am. Ezekiel Toast with margarine and a dab of almond butter.

6:30am Train.

8am. 20 egg whites, hash browns with light oil

10am. Tuna steak with asparagus

12am. Prime Rib with baked potato

1am. Train

3pm. Light snack consisting of mixed nuts and small piece of fruit

5pm. Lean ground beef-2 pounds, 1/2 pound of bacon

7pm. Alligator meat-1 pound, asparagus, carrots and peas

8pm. Chicken sandwich on a sesame seed bun lightly toasted

10pm. Small steak sandwich with Italian dressing,

12am. Two tall glasses of alkalized water, supplements, protein shake.
Q

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2018, 10:10:03 PM »
A lot of diet is way overthought. There really are just three kinds that make a big difference: Low Carb, High Carb, Medium Carb.
This becomes important past the age of ~25 because your internal organs have stopped growing so your basal metabolic rate drops considerably. http://www.unm.edu/~lkravitz/Article%20folder/metabolismcontroversy.html

The use of PEDs changes a lot of this- so this is meant for non PED using people.

If you calorie restrict you can lose weight on any diet. Low carb/high carb/medium carb. Doesn't matter. That doesn't mean you'll be healthy or look awesome. It just means you can lose weight.

You go low carb (<100 g a day)  and you are left with predominately fats and protein. That immediately drops your calories because eating just those things limits your food choices. That's why you don't need to calorie count on these kinds of diets.  A guy did a great self experiment on the net not too long ago where he ate as much as he wanted of proteins/fats/non starchy vegetables- over 5000 cal a day- and he stayed lean and even lost fat. http://live.smashthefat.com/why-i-didnt-get-fat/ You can get very shredded on these kind of diets but you will drag ass at times of you do high intensity aerobic workouts of any real duration.

You go high carb (400g a day) and unless you work out a lot (mostly endurance), you'll get fat. Like every person out there who munches on snacks and plays video games all day. - Except for that % of the population  that has genes specific to carbohydrate metabolism. https://www.geneticlifehacks.com/carbohydrate-metabolism-your-genes-play-a-role-in-insulin-and-blood-glucose-levels/  

You go medium carb and you become an average person as long as you stay active physically- probably about 20-25% BF as a male. Typical semi fit dad bod

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2018, 01:01:15 AM »
I wish you nothing but good health. Just want to point out that testosterone can accelerate prostate growth.  The first thing a doc does with a chronic prostate problems is to cut off testosterone. Sometimes adding a pill that will cut off any test your body makes. The amount of guys that have prostate problems as they age is huge. I wouldn't want to hasten it.

Mine is fine, very low PSA, but when he started me out at 125 mg, I could just tell (The "trying to piss" feeling, and PSA went up a bit). After 6 more bloods done, its below 1.0 each time, good for my age, and thanks on the "good wishes". Living at below 300 Tst-levels was not fun, glad I got my bloods done to find out. 75 mg and being off statins has me where I want to be, and its leveled out there around 800. Feeling better.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2018, 05:42:56 AM »
Mine is fine, very low PSA, but when he started me out at 125 mg, I could just tell (The "trying to piss" feeling, and PSA went up a bit). After 6 more bloods done, its below 1.0 each time, good for my age, and thanks on the "good wishes". Living at below 300 Tst-levels was not fun, glad I got my bloods done to find out. 75 mg and being off statins has me where I want to be, and its leveled out there around 800. Feeling better.
why dont you get up your test levels naturally?
Eating meat lowers that shit as u age just look at everyone being a slave with low test
A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2018, 11:14:59 AM »
why dont you get up your test levels naturally?
Eating meat lowers that shit as u age just look at everyone being a slave with low test

I'm sure they did go up naturally a bit since being off Statins. Not a big red meat eater,though I do like dead-bird and fish.
I may cycle off TRT now that off statins and get bloods done to see where Im at. But from 253 and 303 (tested twice) to 812 and 826 (tested twice) feeling great.

I think a little is fine for older bastards like me. (For now).

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2018, 11:33:31 AM »

a lot of betas like you are jealous and prone to anger and violence.

unlike you, most aren't actually dumb enough to admit it in public

Kwon3

« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2018, 02:03:41 PM »
a lot of betas like you are jealous and prone to anger and violence.

unlike you, most aren't actually dumb enough to admit it in public

I don’t have a problem admitting that in high school I ran with bullies. Anyone too ashamed or scared to admit to their character flaws is either delusional or a liberal. The rest is a patented Straw Man meltdown characterized by childish insults and incomprehension that people who don’t hide behind an internet persona actually exist.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2018, 01:07:04 PM »
Typical week day:

4 AM - Wake up / 2 Coffee's (Read GetBig)

5 AM - Gym

8 AM - Banana, Clif bar (in car heading to work)

9 AM - Salad

11:30 AM - Big bowl of Rice, Turkey burger, and Mixed Veggies (mixed together).

3 PM - Apple (in car heading home).

5 PM - Whatever wife makes for dinner (Like yesterday was: shredded chicken taco's, rice, salad).

6 PM - Frozen Yogurt

7 PM - Glass of wine

8 PM - Sleep

Not sure of "macro's, 'calories', etc... Dont care.

Weekends:  Anything and everything (beer, wings, pizza, steak, chinese food, whatever)...

Short workdays?

Kwon3

« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2018, 01:10:34 PM »
Short workdays?
Now that you pointed it out, 8-3 is 7 hours. That is indeed a short workday.

But he gets up when it's dark outside so his schedule is still ass.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2018, 01:11:51 PM »
7AM 4 egg wrap with ham made at home eat way to work

10am bowl oatmeal with fruit.

1230pm meat chicken steak ground turkey left overs from dinner w/ rice or pasta or potatoes veggies

245 pm other 1/2 of lunch

430 gym

6-630 dinner

8pm snack dry or summer sausage with cheese with onion or garlic crackers

water all day I drink close to a gallon a day

Why all the water. Just makes you piss a lot.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2018, 01:14:34 PM »
On a day off work it would usually be

Breakfast - bacon and egg sandwich, pint of whole milk and a few bags of crisps

Dinner - few sausage rolls, more crisps

Tea - whatever the woman cooks or takeaway food of weekend

The good life!!

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2018, 01:19:18 PM »
Just look inti the negative effects of fiber on digestion and gut health.  I've been carnivore for 3 months and i can honestly say every single bowel movement ive had has been completely solid, not to mention zero bloat, and zero gas i can't remember the last time i farted. That's the one thing that surprised me most about this diet, I used to take 2 scoops of fiberlyze daily for years on top of all the fruits, veggies,  and other fibrous foods i made sure to take in daily. This diet has proved a lot of preconceptions Ive had wrong.

No farting at all? Come on...