Author Topic: Please Post A Typical Days Diet For Yourself!  (Read 15405 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: Please Post A Typical Days Diet For Yourself!
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2018, 12:08:12 PM »
You’re turning into a charactiure of your self.  This won’t end well.  Lose the glasses and the LGBT haircut.
The glasses I already talked about, but sometimes I still use contacts, rarely though because they irritate my eyes.

Lean is easy when you are young whats your cycle like im sure your not natural ....and don't take this the wrong way I kinda like you but you could be in the PUNCHABLE FACE THREAD  ;D
I'm 37 and I've been told here a few times regarding having a punchable face, not really much I can do about it.

Looking great dude...  8)

;D
Thanks bro!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2018, 12:15:43 PM »
The glasses I already talked about, but sometimes I still use contacts, rarely though because they irritate my eyes.

I'm 37 and I've been told here a few times regarding having a punchable face, not really much I can do about it.
Thanks bro!
You look good brother just messing with ya im 52 it gets harder when I was at 245 I was still pretty lean and tight that was in my 30s as well im around 220 225 it gets harder trust me
p

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2018, 12:20:38 PM »
You look good brother just messing with ya im 52 it gets harder when I was at 245 I was still pretty lean and tight that was in my 30s as well im around 220 225 it gets harder trust me
No worries man, honestly I recommend giving the carnivore diet a shot, crazy results being documented from this diet, not just regarding body composition, but gut health/digestion benefits as well.

Kwon3

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2018, 01:00:34 PM »
6 eggs scrambled / coffee
6 oz ground bison
7 oz ground elk
6 eggs hardboiled
6 oz salmon
8 oz London broil
Maintaining muscle and leanness quite easily.

Sounds like a solid, balanced regimen to maintain that everyday, fit look you sport. Tell me, if every natural weight lifter uses your diet, will they acquire your physique as well? They should, right, since you guys are all eating the same food and lifting the same weights.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2018, 01:18:53 PM »
Sounds like a solid, balanced regimen to maintain that everyday, fit look you sport. Tell me, if every natural weight lifter uses your diet, will they acquire your physique as well? They should, right, since you guys are all eating the same food and lifting the same weights.
Theres so many elements that go into the physique, rest, recovery,  diet, training,  genetics,  stress, occupation, mental health.  So i would say no.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2018, 02:45:06 PM »
6 eggs scrambled / coffee
6 oz ground bison
7 oz ground elk
6 eggs hardboiled
6 oz salmon
8 oz London broil
Maintaining muscle and leanness quite easily.

No fiber.  You cannot deny health benefits of a high fiberous diet. 

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2018, 02:52:24 PM »
No fiber.  You cannot deny health benefits of a high fiberous diet. 

Just look inti the negative effects of fiber on digestion and gut health.  I've been carnivore for 3 months and i can honestly say every single bowel movement ive had has been completely solid, not to mention zero bloat, and zero gas i can't remember the last time i farted. That's the one thing that surprised me most about this diet, I used to take 2 scoops of fiberlyze daily for years on top of all the fruits, veggies,  and other fibrous foods i made sure to take in daily. This diet has proved a lot of preconceptions Ive had wrong.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2018, 02:53:49 PM »
Just look inti the negative effects of fiber on digestion and gut health.  I've been carnivore for 3 months and i can honestly say every single bowel movement ive had has been completely solid, not to mention zero bloat, and zero gas i can't remember the last time i farted. That's the one thing that surprised me most about this diet, I used to take 2 scoops of fiberlyze daily for years on top of all the fruits, veggies,  and other fibrous foods i made sure to take in daily. This diet has proved a lot of preconceptions Ive had wrong.

You’re overlooking cholesterol man.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2018, 02:56:14 PM »
You’re overlooking cholesterol man.
my cholesterol has gone down lol and my blood pressure is perfect.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2018, 03:00:21 PM »
my cholesterol has gone down lol and my blood pressure is perfect.

Dude you’re ridiculous for debating that and debating it using one person as your reference point.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2018, 03:07:57 PM »
Dude you’re ridiculous for debating that and debating it using one person as your reference point.
I'm not trying to preach or convince anyone to do anything, but I've tried many diets and gave them legitimate time and observed the changes that I saw in my physique and general health with a critical eye. I was curious about this diet and must say very skeptical regarding various aspects of it, especially in regards to fiber, cholesterol, nutrients, etc. This diet have blown my mind and has disproved many things I thought were essential to optimal health. I recommend you check out a website called meatheals.com. You will see so many testimonials regarding people curing arthritis, gut issues, IBS, autoimmune isssues, energy issues, etc. Give it a look.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2018, 03:10:30 PM »
I'm not trying to preach or convince anyone to do anything, but I've tried many diets and gave them legitimate time and observed the changes that I saw in my physique and general health with a critical eye. I was curious about this diet and must say very skeptical regarding various aspects of it, especially in regards to fiber, cholesterol, nutrients, etc. This diet have blown my mind and has disproved many things I thought were essential to optimal health. I recommend you check out a website called meatheals.com. You will see so many testimonials regarding people curing arthritis, gut issues, IBS, autoimmune isssues, energy issues, etc. Give it a look.

I think it’s actually pretty good albeit missing vegetables of any sort.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2018, 03:15:37 PM »
I think it’s actually pretty good albeit missing vegetables of any sort.
Check out that site and if you are up for experimenting with diet strategies, just give this a shot for a month, you'll be surprised I'm telling you dude. Only thing I will preface is make sure to salt your food and do not limit you calories at all eat till full and emphasis should be on red meat.

Kwon3

« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2018, 03:16:21 PM »
Theres so many elements that go into the physique, rest, recovery,  diet, training,  genetics,  stress, occupation, mental health.  So i would say no.
You left out the primary element, use of exogenous tissue-building agents and synthetic hormones, both of which I believe you're on. So that kind of voids your whole case for dieting, really, since you could be in shape and eat pretty much anything. You just wouldn't be as lean.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2018, 03:19:35 PM »
You left out the primary element, use of exogenous tissue-building agents and synthetic hormones, both of which I believe you're on. So that kind of voids your whole case for dieting, really, since you could be in shape and eat pretty much anything. You just wouldn't be as lean.

Lmao. Too funny.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2018, 03:20:24 PM »
By this rationale anyone using steroids should look exactly like Ronnie Coleman they can follow his exact diet from his videos. Or even the Rock, he posted his Hercules diet, just need to be on his exact steroid protocol and boom, you can look like the Rock. Come on dude.

Kwon3

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2018, 03:25:06 PM »
By this rationale anyone using steroids should look exactly like Ronnie Coleman they can follow his exact diet from his videos. Or even the Rock, he posted his Hercules diet, just need to be on his exact steroid protocol and boom, you can look like the Rock. Come on dude.

You pick one extreme responder (Ronnie) as your example to brush off the fact that everyone who juices is much better off in the gym and the mirror than people who rely on what nature gave them? Dude, you reek of contempt and cheating. What you need is good old fashioned beatdown from a handful of average, stocky, politically-enraged regulars from here. Once we rearrange your face you won't get laid that much
anymore.     ;)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2018, 03:35:29 PM »
You pick one extreme responder (Ronnie) as your example to brush off the fact that everyone who juices is much better off in the gym and the mirror than people who rely on what nature gave them? Dude, you reek of contempt and cheating. What you need is good old fashioned beatdown from a handful of average, stocky, politically-enraged regulars from here. Once we rearrange your face you won't get laid that much
anymore.     ;)
My question is why does it anger you? I've never been angry at another man for his diet strategies, training strategies, occupation, looks, or weather or not he chooses to use drugs. I just can't relate to this way of thinking, If someone looks great, hey Godbless more power to the guy, whatever he is doing it's working for him and that's great. I get the guys that are trying to scam or deceive people by stating they are taking one thing or preach natural status and are peddling their supplements or training services, yes these types are scum, I can understand some resentment in regards to these types. But I'm a beverage manager, I just like to train, and compete when my schedule allows me to. I don't sell anything nor preach anything and who am I cheating? What system am I cheating? I'm just trying to enjoy my life man.

Kwon3

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2018, 03:39:34 PM »
My question is why does it anger you? I've never been angry at another man for his diet strategies, training strategies, occupation, looks, or weather or not he chooses to use drugs. I just can't relate to this way of thinking, If someone looks great, hey Godbless more power to the guy, whatever he is doing it's working for him and that's great. I get the guys that are trying to scam or deceive people by stating they are taking one thing or preach natural status and are peddling their supplements or training services, yes these types are scum, I can understand some resentment in regards to these types. But I'm a beverage manager, I just like to train, and compete when my schedule allows me to. I don't sell anything nor preach anything and who am I cheating? What system am I cheating? I'm just trying to enjoy my life man.

Well when you tell girls you're just in shape because of your diet and genes, you're lying.
When you brag about only hooking up with women on the ship that already broke up with their land-based boyfriend, you're lying (and so are they).
When you say fiber is important but not for everyone, you're spewing the worst broscience out there unless you're shoveling metamuclin by the spoonful.
Being on steroids and being natural are two different worlds. How unnatural you are clearly does affect how big you are, but you're pretty big, so to imply you're merely cruising is another lie.

So to conclude our short human psychology lab in this otherwise dry 4 hour lecture which I'm not having today, I hate you because I hate dishonest people. And that's as legitimate a reason to want to feed someone their teeth through their eye socket as any.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2018, 03:41:23 PM »
Giuseppe4It is one of the biggest guys on here

Q

Kwon3

« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2018, 03:45:42 PM »
Giuseppe4It is one of the biggest guys on here

Actually, yeah. He is. A 5'7"  guy with small joints who can keep a six pack at 210-215 is pretty fucking massive. Not Dave D or irishdave or any other user with a name that includes the noun Dave in it big, but still, hard-bodied and dense. Which is all cool beans and shit, but it wouldn't be possible for you or me because we're not enhanced that way.

So, to recap, he's a small but large man - something robcguns can finally get behind me with, since we constantly fight over the definition of the word "big" - way smaller than the towering obelisks of the forum (Fallsview, irishdave, mike o'hearn) who are not just wide but TALL as fuck -  but big, all the same.

And with a jaw I want to sever and superglue to mine. After I eviscerate his innards with a Bowie knife and feels the hot hair from his insides melts the snowflakes on my forearm.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2018, 03:47:15 PM »
Well when you tell girls you're just in shape because of your diet and genes, you're lying.
When you brag about only hooking up with women on the ship that already broke up with their land-based boyfriend, you're lying (and so are they).
When you say fiber is important but not for everyone, you're spewing the worst broscience out there unless you're shoveling metamuclin by the spoonful.
Being on steroids and being natural are two different worlds. How unnatural you are clearly does affect how big you are, but you're pretty big, so to imply you're merely cruising is another lie.

So to conclude our short human psychology lab in this otherwise dry 4 hour lecture which I'm not having today, I hate you because I hate dishonest people. And that's as legitimate a reason to want to feed someone their teeth through their eye socket as any.
Again, why would that effect you and your life in anyway? I'm not stealing girls from you, my diet is not effecting your life in anyway, whatever I choose to do in regards to supplementation again has no bearing on your life (are you competing against me in my next show?) so again why would you care? I don't shove any ideas or strategies be it supplementation, training, lifestyle down anyone's  throat.  

Kwon3

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2018, 03:48:04 PM »
Again, why would that effect you and your life in anyway? I'm not stealing girls from you, my diet is not effecting your life in anyway, whatever I choose to do in regards to supplementation again has no bearing on your life (are you competing against me in my next show?) so again why would you care? I don't shove any ideas or strategies be it supplementation, training, lifestyle down anyone's  throat.  
Because I just want to do a talented mr ripley on you and take your life and identity, as anyone here would. It's no big deal. You just have to die for me and let me handle the rest.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2018, 03:50:59 PM »
Because I just want to do a talented mr ripley on you and take your life and identity, as anyone here would. It's no big deal. You just have to die for me and let me handle the rest.
:-[

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2018, 03:52:23 PM »

Please learn the difference between "affect" vs. "effect."

Thank you.
X