Author Topic: Nasser el Sonbaty-let us never forget  (Read 20586 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Nasser el Sonbaty-let us never forget
« on: July 26, 2008, 02:53:21 PM »
Years go by...things change...people grow and move on...some things never change though...and that is injustice

Nasser el Sonbaty, the uncrowned Mr. Olympia, a true warrior of bodybuilding...the amount of injutice and crimes of racism acted out on him would make an average man crawl in the corner and completely give up

Nasser is a survivor...a man who will never stop...a man who will never forget the evil perpetrated against him...a man who will never let the snakes of bodybuilding forget

We Team Nasser salute you Nasser el Sonbaty

Nasser el Sonbaty
300lbs with abs
Intelligent beyond belief
Perfect symmetry
Movie star good looks
Wizard of truth
Team Nasser 08
Feel the love generation
w

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Nasser el Sonbaty-let us never forget
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 02:54:45 PM »
id rather forget

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 02:57:06 PM »
Yes, quite right my great friend. We shall never forget that shameful night in 1997 where Nasser's crown was stolen by a convicted and formerly jailed criminal with disgusting, ripped up arms and a pregnant stomach.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 02:59:57 PM »
Yes, quite right my great friend. We shall never forget that shameful night in 1997 where Nasser's crown was stolen by a convicted and formerly jailed criminal with disgusting, ripped up arms and a pregnant stomach.

there is no comparison in that pic nas wins hands down but you guys are annoying the hell out of everyone with all this nas stuff

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 03:00:42 PM »
intelligent beyond belief means we shouldn't believe it right?
$

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 03:02:48 PM »

just like we'll never forget nassers shameful behavior that made him the joke of the industry.
Convicted wife beater and recreational drug addict/seller living in the ghetto's of SanDiego with his housemate Pepe.

Nasser failed at everything in life. Even his own father couldn't stand him. His mother and sister laugh at him whenever he begs for their insurance to have his many surgical procedures. Years of being Joe Weiders bottom boy got him nothing. He now lives in shame cowering from the light while trying to eke out a living servicing the LA schmoe community

Such a sad life

Anything else Sharma?
 ;D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2008, 03:26:45 PM »
just like we'll never forget nassers shameful behavior that made him the joke of the industry.
Convicted wife beater and recreational drug addict/seller living in the ghetto's of SanDiego with his housemate Pepe.

Nasser failed at everything in life. Even his own father couldn't stand him. His mother and sister laugh at him whenever he begs for their insurance to have his many surgical procedures. Years of being Joe Weiders bottom boy got him nothing. He now lives in shame cowering from the light while trying to eke out a living servicing the LA schmoe community

Such a sad life

Anything else Sharma?
 ;D

Epic and Brutal Truth

Face it morons, Nasser, by his own words, has outed himself as a fragile and broken husk of man. He could never nail his conditioning, trained with awful form, stabbed his friends in the back and could never, ever win the Big O. He was beaten by a man with far greater work ethic and character. Look at what he has been reduced to: Selling soiled thongs to raise cash to keep the lights on and continue his AAS abuse to sustain a shattered fantasy he has created for himself.

The saddest thing? He has a couple of twinks spam BBing message boards in a vain attempt to keep him "relevant", only to out him as the loser and G4P artist that he is. In doing this, you have also "outed" yourselves for the schmoe loving homos that you are.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2008, 03:29:04 PM »
Epic and Brutal Truth

Face it morons, Nasser, by his own words, has outed himself as a fragile and broken husk of man. He could never nail his conditioning, trained with awful form, stabbed his friends in the back and could never, ever win the Big O. He was beaten by a man with far greater work ethic and character. Look at what he has been reduced to: Selling soiled thongs to raise cash to keep the lights on and continue his AAS abuse to sustain a shattered fantasy he has created for himself.

The saddest thing? He has a couple of twinks spam BBing message boards in a vain attempt to keep him "relevant", only to out him as the loser and G4P artist that he is. In doing this, you have also "outed" yourselves for the schmoe loving homos that you are.

LOL spot on.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2008, 03:39:41 PM »
Breaking news

Having failed yet again to promote Nasser -  Sharma has angrily smashed the monitor in the cybercafe prompting proprietor Abdul to charge him - by renting him out to the nearest Muslim jihadist group.  Hardly a punishment for the muslim cock lover  Sharma.

We now return you to our regular getbig programming 

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2008, 03:46:15 PM »
Wow very insipring and the this thread almost brought on tears to me, such injustices you cannot forget.  Long live the champ .

jt
TEAM Nasser

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2008, 03:49:33 PM »
Nasser is the greatest heavyweight bodybuilder in history, it is a crime that he doesn't have at least 3 Sandow's on his mantle.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2008, 03:51:22 PM »
Wow very insipring and the this thread almost brought on tears to me, such injustices you cannot forget.  Long live the champ .

jt

Get out of here NaturalWonder83....your gimmicks are obvious and your attempt to gain traction for your failed argument is just as pathetic. He is a loser in life just as he was on the BBing stage. Your homoerotic attraction to Nasser is obvious, so you aren't fooling anyone on here with your thinly veiled schmoeing.

Get over it.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2008, 03:52:42 PM »

jt

You just can't resist can you JT?

Whenever a chance arises for you to display your stupidity or latent homosexuality you jump at it.

Were you deprived of oxygen at birth or raised by a gay couple?
If not- why are you so retarded?

Didn't you quit team nasser because you "didn't like the direction the team was headed"?
Doesn't surprise me much because thus far all of your pathetic teamsters have been proven to lie like its a bodily function

;D :D

solida

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2008, 07:04:48 PM »
Does Nasser even speak Serbo-Croatian ?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2008, 07:18:08 PM »
Nasser is the greatest heavyweight bodybuilder in history, it is a crime that he doesn't have at least 3 Sandow's on his mantle.
great post from a great poster
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2008, 07:19:08 PM »

jt
incredible post jt...thank u...and that is a classic photo of nasser getting his daily protein fix...thanks for posting it!
w

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2008, 07:33:48 PM »
You just can't resist can you JT?

Whenever a chance arises for you to display your stupidity or latent homosexuality you jump at it.

Were you deprived of oxygen at birth or raised by a gay couple?
If not- why are you so retarded?

Didn't you quit team nasser because you "didn't like the direction the team was headed"?
Doesn't surprise me much because thus far all of your pathetic teamsters have been proven to lie like its a bodily function

;D :D

Hi Dreadlord, I am having a good Saturday night and I hope you are too!  I did quit because I did not like the way the TEAM was headed.  Naturalwonder has brought a new vigor and face to the TEAM and we will rise again like a pheonix from the sun.  I rejoined the TEAM 2 days ago, my membership is below my avatar.

Research shows people raised by gay couples are just as regular as you and me, as I am assuming you were raised by a straight couple as were I. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2008, 07:38:31 PM »
incredible post jt...thank u...and that is a classic photo of nasser getting his daily protein fix...thanks for posting it!

Wow thx Natural, first of all it is an honor for you to say my name and second to get a compliment from you, thank you. 

Also I would like to take my time to acknowledge QuakerOats, he is gaining knowledge and brainiac status by the day, keep up the good work Quaker, are you part of the TEAM?

jt
TEAM Nasser

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2008, 07:39:15 PM »
Hi Dreadlord, I am having a good Saturday night and I hope you are too!  I did quit because I did not like the way the TEAM was headed.  Naturalwonder has brought a new vigor and face to the TEAM and we will rise again like a pheonix from the sun.  I rejoined the TEAM 2 days ago, my membership is below my avatar.

Research shows people raised by gay couples are just as regular as you and me, as I am assuming you were raised by a straight couple as were I. 

jt
team nasser expects a lot of exciting changes to happen real soon...we will def keep you guys updated...hope your night is going well jt
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2008, 07:40:35 PM »
Wow thx Natural, first of all it is an honor for you to say my name and second to get a compliment from you, thank you. 

Also I would like to take my time to acknowledge QuakerOats, he is gaining knowledge and brainiac status by the day, keep up the good work Quaker, are you part of the TEAM?

jt
im no one speical jt...just a squirell trying to find a nut...so thank u...i agree, quaker oats has made some great nasser posts as of late...a rising getbig legend indeed, just like yourself
w

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2008, 08:05:59 PM »
im no one speical jt...just a squirell trying to find a nut...so thank u...i agree, quaker oats has made some great nasser posts as of late...a rising getbig legend indeed, just like yourself

Natural, well thank you, it means a lot to me for you to say that.  Last night when you were getting a good rest for todays workout, I gave you an award for best new poster, although the thread was moved, you deserve to know about it. 

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=225797.msg3169122#msg3169122

jt
TEAM Nasser

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2008, 08:09:04 PM »
Natural, well thank you, it means a lot to me for you to say that.  Last night when you were getting a good rest for todays workout, I gave you an award for best new poster, although the thread was moved, you deserve to know about it. 

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=225797.msg3169122#msg3169122

jt
THAT IS SO NICE OF U JT!!! TRULY MEANS A LOT TO ME!
w

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2008, 08:12:30 PM »
Your welcome.

jt
TEAM Nasser

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2008, 08:13:38 PM »
Does Nasser even speak Serbo-Croatian ?

I doubt it......

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2008, 10:11:58 PM »

Didn't you find it on Don?  ;D
Is DonVissy still refusing to be photographed with you?

So a new gimmick account called Quakeroats ( ::))has been created to troll huh.
More target practice.