Author Topic: Why no Thread on the latest Fort Hood Shooting?  (Read 5129 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Why no Thread on the latest Fort Hood Shooting?
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2014, 01:09:27 PM »
That's why every asshole in Europe waits to see what we're going to do......
L

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2014, 01:18:37 PM »
Wait, we're discussing why guns are permitted on a military base?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2014, 01:04:45 AM »
Hes just the typical lib going on about how evil guns are...but then when threatened first thing they do is get on the phone and beg for a man with a gun to come save them.

Equally applicable to both lib individuals and lib nations :D
I have no problem with the government employing and then training suitable civilians to act as military and police. Those men should have guns, just not every lunatic citizen having one for self protection.  That's a recipe to end up like America, and no country wants that.
V

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2014, 02:00:36 AM »
I have no problem with the government employing and then training suitable civilians to act as military and police. Those men should have guns, just not every lunatic citizen having one for self protection.  That's a recipe to end up like America, and no country wants that.

Say something about 64yo Taxi driver raping deaf 10 yo girl in Sydney, or machine gun attack on a member of the Australian Defence League by Muslims , and no country wants that .

PS.Why U a on Disability Pension Mr.E-Kully  ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2014, 02:07:00 AM »
Yeah, because a group all supporting the same ideology couldn't be bad for other people.  I suppose it was unfair to ban NAZISM in Germany all because of a few bad NAZIS. The problem couldn't have been because of the ideals the average NAZI endorsed and believed in.  ::)

I suppose it's bad to penalise drunk drivers because of a few drunken idiots who harmed and killed other people.  I guess speed limits are ludicrous too, because of a few idiots who can't handle driving at speed.  Seatbelts are stupid, so are helmets and all safety protection equipment.  All because of a few idiots.

Thousands of Mussolini's Black Shirts fascist settled in Australia after the WW2, & few dozens of ex Gestapo guys  too;D all with knowledge
of her RM governments ( UK & Ozy).

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2014, 02:11:00 AM »
I don't know that people will ever move on from the topic until it stops being a regular occurrence.  I just wish the necessary heartbreak could be felt for the innocent people killed, but these shootings just get lost in a mire of gun debate.  I think if more people actually identified with the victims they would be more willing to do anything to minimise such incidents occurring, even give up their guns.  There I said it, voluntarily give up their guns!  I have never owned a gun and would only consider one if the community I lived in become anarchistic and the rule of law broke down or if survival was dependant on hunting or even farming.

I am so glad I don't live in a culture dominated by guns, I think I would see that as symbolic of a failed society.  If I genuinely needed a gun for protection, then the country I live in is no longer striving to be civilised and has become anarchistic.  I would understand the need for guns in an anarchist society, but not in a civilized one. Perhaps America already is part anarchistic with a facade of being civilised.  I don't know what the answers are, but if I was given the choice of choosing between a gun culture and a non gun culture, I would choose the latter every day of the week.

Great news, E-Kully is packing for ???? , too many guns in Botany Bay  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2014, 02:18:26 AM »
I think the Marines at Darwin or the massive US naval force in that region of the Pacific had a lot to do with your countries' continued  independence. I'm not sure how weak the Germans were in 42'  and all that lend lease shit we sent to the Russians didn't hurt. I suspect that not having to deal with a few million japs on their Siberian flank also made life easier for the Russians. Just say thanks.......its ok we like u people, koala bears...Steve Irwin...AC/DC....Mel Gibson...Fosters.

True, without US military umbrella Ozy is fuck  :P
So big thanks for US boys presence in Pine Gap,Darwin,Guam,etc,.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2014, 02:19:23 AM »
I don't know that people will ever move on from the topic until it stops being a regular occurrence.  I just wish the necessary heartbreak could be felt for the innocent people killed, but these shootings just get lost in a mire of gun debate.  I think if more people actually identified with the victims they would be more willing to do anything to minimise such incidents occurring, even give up their guns.  There I said it, voluntarily give up their guns!  I have never owned a gun and would only consider one if the community I lived in become anarchistic and the rule of law broke down or if survival was dependant on hunting or even farming.

I am so glad I don't live in a culture dominated by guns, I think I would see that as symbolic of a failed society.  If I genuinely needed a gun for protection, then the country I live in is no longer striving to be civilised and has become anarchistic.  I would understand the need for guns in an anarchist society, but not in a civilized one. Perhaps America already is part anarchistic with a facade of being civilised.  I don't know what the answers are, but if I was given the choice of choosing between a gun culture and a non gun culture, I would choose the latter every day of the week.

The problem, E-tard, is me giving up my guns won't stop some nutjob from doing this again. Thats what you don't seem to understand, E-tard.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2014, 04:52:22 AM »
The problem, E-tard, is me giving up my guns won't stop some nutjob from doing this again. Thats what you don't seem to understand, E-tard.
What a load of bullshit. Worked here.
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2014, 04:54:31 AM »
Banning guns wont prevent incidents like this anymore than making drugs illegal ended drug use.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2014, 04:58:38 AM »
Say something about 64yo Taxi driver raping deaf 10 yo girl in Sydney, or machine gun attack on a member of the Australian Defence League by Muslims , and no country wants that .

PS.Why U a on Disability Pension Mr.E-Kully  ::)

What has taxi drivers raping kids got to do with guns?

PS: Why U an Outlaw Motorcycle Club Member?
V

Simple Simon

« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2014, 04:59:39 AM »
People dont always do things because the law tells them not to, they do them because they dont want to.

Legalising guns wont increase my desire to get one, just as the legalization of Heroin wont make me start using it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2014, 05:01:28 AM »
Banning guns wont prevent incidents like this anymore than making drugs illegal ended drug use.
Sounds like what all the redneck right wingers said here in Australia after our last gun massacre.  Strange really, there hasn't been a massacre since, I guess they were wrong.
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2014, 05:12:21 AM »
Sounds like what all the redneck right wingers said here in Australia after our last gun massacre.  Strange really, there hasn't been a massacre since, I guess they were wrong.
Are you calling me a redneck?  I thought we were islam fighting buddies? ;D
A

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2014, 05:23:21 AM »
LMAO, Americans and their guns own a lot of real estate in the your head E-Kul.

You`re their bitch.

Now go entertain some pitbulls.

PS, Americans don`t give a fuck what you think, you are unimportant get over it...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2014, 05:48:40 AM »
LMAO, Americans and their guns own a lot of real estate in the your head E-Kul.

You`re their bitch.

Now go entertain some pitbulls.

PS, Americans don`t give a fuck what you think, you are unimportant get over it...
I own the American Gun Nutters minds.  They are the ones that meltdown whenever the Australian System is highlighted as an example of how strict gun laws prevent regular massacres.  They simply refuse to accept the truth of it, and go of on ridiculous tangents or just dig their heels in stubbornly.  I simply accept they have been brainwashed from a young age with all types of nonsense and that accepting any other view point would find themselves on the outer and constantly treated poorly just as they have raged at gun control advocates their entire lives.  It's sad really,to hold so staunchly onto an ideal that is so patently false and dangerous and has led to countless innocent people being unnecessarily murdered.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2014, 05:51:57 AM »
Are you calling me a redneck?  I thought we were islam fighting buddies? ;D
There, there buddy.  It's OK to have divergent opinions to other people, I still support your anti-Islamic views, I just have different views on gun control.  I'm Australian, were not raised by the NRA and fed propaganda our whole lives regarding guns.  Actually, no Australian I ever meet ever talks about them.  It really is a non-issue here, this is hard to grasp for Americans, who due to their insular understanding of the world fail to grasp that not everyone is like them or thinks like them.
V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2014, 05:56:24 AM »
People need guns - every household should own at least one given they're independent citizens.
The eurotrash gun criticism will all cease to exist when shit hits the fan.

An armed society is a polite society - carry and smile  :)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2014, 06:08:29 AM »
You have to understand most of these army types are low IQ individuals, and approximately 15 percent of them are sociopaths.  Welcome to the US army bro.
Ψ

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2014, 06:24:26 AM »
Violent crime has risen in Asstralia since their new gun laws. Ekul is an idiot. Gun massacres down, all other violent crime up, yet he's winning. What a fucking liberal derangement syndrome argument. Don't even bother with this guy it's a waste of time.
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2014, 06:24:47 AM »
An armed society is a polite society - carry and smile  :)
That's the most ludicrous cliche I have ever heard. Americans must be the rudest, impolite and most hostile of all first world countries.  I ask myself then why does America have the highest homicide rate of the first world.  It seems your gun culture has made you all incredibly impolite.  It's amazing how people can constantly repeat propaganda even when it is patently false.  A society where children get murdered at school is a FAILED society, the very antithesis of being polite and civilised society
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2014, 06:27:52 AM »
Violent crime has risen in Asstralia since their new gun laws. Ekul is an idiot. Gun massacres down, all other violent crime up, yet he's winning. What a fucking liberal derangement syndrome argument. Don't even bother with this guy it's a waste of time.
Here we go again with the NRA propaganda and lies.  This is the problem with Gun Nutters, they have to simply boldfaced lie about other countries crime stats to continue believing their nonsense and lies.  Our own government accused your NRA of being liars and distorting our crime statistics.  The NRA continues to simply ignore the truth and continue spewing forth lies and nonsense as it has always done and always will.  An NRA type organization would go nowhere in Australia, there aren't enough gullible and stupid people who would buy into all their ridiculousness.

Faking waves: how the NRA and pro-gun Americans abuse Australian crime stats
https://theconversation.com/faking-waves-how-the-nra-and-pro-gun-americans-abuse-australian-crime-stats-11678
V

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2014, 06:34:06 AM »
I hear a lot of your Ozzie women are being gang raped and murdered by muslims, and your police are corrupt.  You fools need to get some guns.
Ψ

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2014, 06:38:00 AM »
I hear a lot of your Ozzie women are being gang raped and murdered by muslims, and your police are corrupt.  You fools need to get some guns.

That's the problem, you heard wrong.  Maybe you should concern yourself with who is telling you this information and ask yourself if it may be biased to support an agenda.  We heard American children were being murdered at school on a regular basis, you fools need to get some guns, Oh Wait!  That's right you already do, that's why kids get murdered at school. Good for you, the kids aren't as important as some deranged fantasy of owning countless firearms though eh!
V

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2014, 06:43:57 AM »
Butchered by an Arab down under.

In the lead up to shooting Kara, he became increasingly violent.

He broke his hand punching walls, smashed plates over his own head and had threatened to kill Kara and others.

At this point, Kara was jobless, broke and desperate to leave.

“He threatened Kara as well, he put a blowtorch to her face,” her mother Jenny said.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/22378321/vic-girlfriend-shooter-jailed-for-8-years/

Ψ