Author Topic: Five Guys Burgers - good advertisement or bad?  (Read 9122 times)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
Re: Five Guys Burgers
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2012, 10:52:28 AM »
but the fries are better at mcdonalds and one burger isnt enough to fill me up. At mcdonalds, I can get more than one for the same price and it will fill me up
^^
AGREED dude, plus now at McDonald's here in Canada they have 2 burgers for price of 1 with coupon!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2012, 10:52:43 AM »
In and Out, 5 guys, whatta, whatever.

All has wayyyy too much sodium in it.  I swell up like quakeroats when I eat at any of those places.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2012, 10:53:45 AM »
Just another in a long line of things that we don`t have here in my little shitbox corner of the world.
Where the heck do you live WES??

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2012, 01:35:30 PM »
Ate there a couple days ago. I swear the Medium fries is like a 20lb bag of spuds. They hand you a small grocery bag full of food.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2012, 02:54:37 PM »
Ate there a couple days ago. I swear the Medium fries is like a 20lb bag of spuds. They hand you a small grocery bag full of food.
Lol, your right about that!  The guys defending Mcdonalds have to understand the amount of fries that they give you.  It is at least 3-4 large fries worth of Mcd's.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2012, 02:55:46 PM »
It ain't no In-N-Out, but it's damn good.

This.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2012, 03:05:14 PM »
Stop bein fuckin' fags when it comes to burgers and man up. Get the fuck outta the pussy-ass fast food joints and do what real men do....light up a GODDAMNED WOOD FIRE!  Cook your own...tastes tons better, higher quality, and costs way less.  FUCK!

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2012, 03:34:29 PM »
When I go to 5 guys I get the hot dog.

No you can't say "Outed" because I do not hold the back of my head when I eat it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2012, 07:00:59 PM »
Pre-diabetics trending tonight

L.L

« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2012, 07:12:02 PM »
Stop bein fuckin' fags when it comes to burgers and man up. Get the fuck outta the pussy-ass fast food joints and do what real men do....light up a GODDAMNED WOOD FIRE!  Cook your own...tastes tons better, higher quality, and costs way less.  FUCK!

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL...DAMNNNNN!!

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2012, 07:32:17 PM »
Five Guys makes awesome artery killing vittles...i hear chee burger is better tho?

anyone try chee burger?
getbig or getgot

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2012, 01:14:10 PM »
I will try the location here in Vancouver this weekend, Saturday is cheat day so it's on- I'll make my review here same day... :)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2012, 12:47:34 AM »
But the make great watches and the chocolate is out of this world! ;)

The "coffee" is fun there too...

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2012, 12:50:45 AM »

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2012, 10:36:49 PM »

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: Five Guys Burgers - good advertisement or bad?
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2012, 06:01:52 PM »
^^^ lol at this video

did everyone see how the burger looked when it was done? see any pink inside? see anything that can be called rare or medium rare? hell no

first of all, do not put anything inside the beef, if you need to mix in fat with the beef then you can do that

second, you dont even need to grind it, cut it up into tiny tiny cubes, dice it, that's that you're good

third, do not ever smash the burger like that, even on a grill do not press down with the spatula, you will squeeze juice out of it

he makes a good point in that you shouldn't spend too much time kneeding the beef because it will start to render the fat and when it gets cold again it will be hard and not good. but then he SMASHES THE SHIT out of the burge and COOKS IT TO ALL HELL, so ignore his shpeel about cooking th eburger with your hands lol

the big difference between a fast food burger and a buger is that a burger is about the beef. you can make it rare or mid rare or whatever. a fast food burger is always cooked to hell, most likely in some factory, then reheated at the place

cooking is so simple and easy, why the fuck all these idiots come around trying to tell people what to do and dont even tell them what to do right. how do u fuck up a burger