Author Topic: All American  (Read 4944 times)

jimijimi

• Getbig III
All American
« on: October 16, 2008, 05:13:01 PM »
You got a man running for president who fought for this country, and fought for yours and his freedom.
And he believes in America not like someones wife we know. And dosen't have to think of answers when asked or lies to the American people  so you here what sounds good to you, but are the answers coming from Obama or maybe from 1 of his 300 advisors? Unbelievable

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: All American
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 06:33:15 PM »
You got a man running for president who fought for this country, and fought for yours and his freedom.
And he believes in America not like someones wife we know. And dosen't have to think of answers when asked or lies to the American people  so you here what sounds good to you, but are the answers coming from Obama or maybe from 1 of his 300 advisors? Unbelievable

It really bothers you doesn't it?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 04:51:48 AM »

And the award for "Gayest Post Of The Year" goes to.....

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 05:04:52 AM »
you sound like you may spend the next four years in a deep depression  ;D
!

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 07:32:27 AM »
I would just rather see a person with some experiance to run this country, nothing against Obama
i think he's a smart man but what do we realy know about him? most people don't know to much
and it's funny when some of them don't even know what issuses he stands for or who he picked as a running mate. Also most of them never even voted before.
But i guess we will know soon enough who it's going to be.
I have to wonder if there's any True Americans left in the USA.
I would like to see Bill Clinton back in the White house but not possible, so i will just wait for all the good changes Obama is going to make. If he can do it then i will give him a big bump.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 08:13:08 AM »
I would just rather see a person with some experiance to run this country, nothing against Obama
i think he's a smart man but what do we realy know about him? most people don't know to much
and it's funny when some of them don't even know what issuses he stands for or who he picked as a running mate. Also most of them never even voted before.
But i guess we will know soon enough who it's going to be.
I have to wonder if there's any True Americans left in the USA.
I would like to see Bill Clinton back in the White house but not possible, so i will just wait for all the good changes Obama is going to make. If he can do it then i will give him a big bump.

So what are your standards for being a true American?  voting for McCain?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 08:20:06 AM »

He may not be alone. There will be some epic meltdowns no matter what happens ;D

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 01:56:41 PM »
So what are your standards for being a true American?  voting for McCain?

For one not being friendly with a known terriost who blew up places in our own country and killed two cops while doing it, and look at the other racist he friended, Rev.Wright, Farakhun and the other convicted felon
that lives around the block from him, his name is Rezco or something like that. And his wife who for most of her life did not believe in this country. Oh Mr. All American Obama did he fight for this country? NO
Funny how his people donated $800.000 to ACORN, and who are they pushing people to vote for? Obama.
But it's ok if you resgester 73 times. But all of you who support Obama just turn thier heads to that shit.
I guess you would call him a all American guy right, Change ha! ha!

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 05:56:55 PM »
Facts are Facts, but most of you probably floated in on a raff or ACORN payed you to vote Obama.
He's a smooth talker and only a sucker would listen to a Con artist like him.
1-God Damm American.- Quote from his pastor
2-I finally believe in American for the first time.-Quote from Mrs.Obama
3-I wish i did more, like blow more shit up.- Quote His friend Bill Ayers
4- Just sign here, oh don't worry if you already resgestered 72 times for Obama.- ACORN
5- I'm just a convicted felon and we hang out.- Mr. Rezco another friend of Obama's

Shaddy people, shaddy Obama, but who cares it's all good right.
At least he dosen't believe in GAY Marriage

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2008, 06:06:41 PM »

Four more years of Bush?

No thank you!
S

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2008, 06:36:03 PM »
Four more years of Bush?

No thank you!

That's exactly what they want you to think and believe Ron Paul Fan, you know Obama and Mc Caine both voted on issues with Bush, that's why alot of people are voting for Obama. What if it were Regan or B.Clinton
in the White house for the last 8 yrs? Both parties vote on issues. Obama voted on 93 different issues with Bush as did Mc Caine i'm sure, i know this that we don't get all the clear facts.
I just see alot more negatives on the Obama side. Obama talks the talk but can he walk the walk.
He might just talk his way right into the White House. But when he's asked a question, he just dosen't
flow out with the answers as Mc Caine does.

His name is John Mc Caine, Not George Bush.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2008, 08:21:23 PM »

For one not being friendly with a known terriost who blew up places in our own country and killed two cops while doing it, and look at the other racist he friended, Rev.Wright, Farakhun and the other convicted felon
that lives around the block from him, his name is Rezco or something like that. And his wife who for most of her life did not believe in this country. Oh Mr. All American Obama did he fight for this country? NO
Funny how his people donated $800.000 to ACORN, and who are they pushing people to vote for? Obama.
But it's ok if you resgester 73 times. But all of you who support Obama just turn thier heads to that shit.
I guess you would call him a all American guy right, Change ha! ha!

I really think there is a large percentage voting for Obama to make sure Mccain doesn't become president.   and in many people's mind, McCain still represents BUSH who is seen as worse than those people you mentioned.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2008, 05:46:32 AM »
I really think there is a large percentage voting for Obama to make sure Mccain doesn't become president.   and in many people's mind, McCain still represents BUSH who is seen as worse than those people you mentioned.

Your right OzmO, i also can't stand Bush, the only good thing he did was after 911, then he screwed that up by going into Iraq, and we are still there getting our young men killed every day for a region that's never going to change. Back in 1991 when his father went to war with Iraq he did't do the right thing with Hussin. So Mr. Bush Jr.
Mr. Ego goes in Iraq under false information about wepons of mass distruction which Hussin said he had just to protect himself from thier crazy neighbor Iran. Which the USA never found.
It's just to bad thier labeling him as G.Bush. Just because Mc Caine is a republican dose not make him G.Bush, he's his own MAN and makes his own decisions. Everybody make a bad decision now and then in icluding Obama

I don't like G.Bush

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2008, 05:56:25 AM »
Your right OzmO, i also can't stand Bush, the only good thing he did was after 911, then he screwed that up by going into Iraq, and we are still there getting our young men killed every day for a region that's never going to change. Back in 1991 when his father went to war with Iraq he did't do the right thing with Hussin. So Mr. Bush Jr.
Mr. Ego goes in Iraq under false information about wepons of mass distruction which Hussin said he had just to protect himself from thier crazy neighbor Iran. Which the USA never found.
It's just to bad thier labeling him as G.Bush. Just because Mc Caine is a republican dose not make him G.Bush, he's his own MAN and makes his own decisions. Everybody make a bad decision now and then in icluding Obama

I don't like G.Bush

Jimi, I wish I could get all of my history from you. You most certainly do spin a yarn.
G

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2008, 06:00:36 AM »
Jimi, I wish I could get all of my history from you. You most certainly do spin a yarn.

LOL. Tired of listening to all his Jive talk, Screw t i'm voting for Joe the plummer.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2008, 02:02:08 PM »

Not just me but this country will be in a bigger depression than it is right now for the next 4 yrs.
He will benifit, but we won't. His salary will go and ours won't. Like i said he's ot ready to run the greatest
country in the world, maybe his 300 advisors are. Mc Caine did't make friends with terriost or racist people like Obama did. God forbid something happens to Obama, well at least will have Bidden to take over.
Obama would be better suited as VP.
One thing is you don't hear about is any shaddy people in Mc Caine past, that's because he would't hang with or be friends with a known terriost or go to a church that preaches racist and talks bad agaist this country. But that dosen't seem to matter to the ones voting for That One.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2008, 05:36:31 PM »

How did McCain exactly fight "for our country" in Viet Nam? We slaughtered thousands of human beings, people over there hate our guts... How did he exactly fight "for our freedom"?

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2008, 06:38:39 PM »
How did McCain exactly fight "for our country" in Viet Nam? We slaughtered thousands of human beings, people over there hate our guts... How did he exactly fight "for our freedom"?

He fought agaist communism and if you remember communist countries were not FREE, and the communist
dictators wanted to rule with a Iron Fist. They did't believe in freedom. North Vietnum wanted to take over
South Vietnum and make it part of thier communist country as did Russia, North Korea and others.
I guess i should teach History classes. What did Obama fight for?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2008, 07:22:24 PM »
He fought agaist communism and if you remember communist countries were not FREE, and the communist
dictators wanted to rule with a Iron Fist. They did't believe in freedom. North Vietnum wanted to take over
South Vietnum and make it part of thier communist country as did Russia, North Korea and others.
I guess i should teach History classes. What did Obama fight for?

You mean these comunists?:

Cause those people look like dangerous commies to me...

Is this what you're proud of?

And do me a favor, save the freedom bullshit motherfucking fairytail story for the morons who want to believe it. I don't.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2008, 07:24:23 PM »
Yeah...well I have pictures of Taliban murders....my dad the same in Vietnam....we can play this game all night long. We're not the bad guys as much as u would love it to be true. Its war....shit happens.
L

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2008, 07:28:11 PM »
Yeah...well I have pictures of Taliban murders....my dad the same in Vietnam....we can play this game all night long. We're not the bad guys as much as u would love it to be true. Its war....shit happens.

So... you're basically comparing the Taliban to the US military? And see nothing wrong of it? I mean I don't see the Taliban running around bombing the shit outta the Chileans or the Mexicans in order to bring "freedom" to them.

The only difference is that the Taliban are not actively bombing any other country but their own.

And no, we will not play this game all night long, not because you do not want to discuss it, but because you do not want to hear it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2008, 07:32:04 PM »
Nope...I'm saying that shit happens.....ur making us the bad guy. We're not...I serve with these guys every day. My dad was a Buff pilot he bombed the North...he was'nt a monster...but mistakes happen. When the VC or the Taliban...and they have done this..hack off the arms of  vacinated children and kill live stock treated by our vets, thats not an accident.
L

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2008, 06:16:21 AM »
You mean these comunists?:

Cause those people look like dangerous commies to me...

Is this what you're proud of?

And do me a favor, save the freedom bullshit motherfucking fairytail story for the morons who want to believe it. I don't.

Those are the people we were trying to protect against the North Vietnamese idot, Freedom is why you can say and do what you want in this country. If you don't like it or care about it MOVE. It's people like you
who take it for granted.
And Slapper i'm not a bullshiter or a mother fucker, And because i live in a free country i have a freedom of
choice and can speak my thoughts just like you. FREDOM BABY, try living in Iran then talk to me about freedom.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2008, 06:21:06 AM »
Nope...I'm saying that shit happens.....ur making us the bad guy. We're not...I serve with these guys every day. My dad was a Buff pilot he bombed the North...he was'nt a monster...but mistakes happen. When the VC or the Taliban...and they have done this..hack off the arms of  vacinated children and kill live stock treated by our vets, thats not an accident.

Bump for you bro, and Slapper says the Taliban dosen't bomb other countries? Give me a break. Sounds like a Obama fan. Get you facts right bro.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2008, 06:49:02 AM »

No dude. The American military took a WRONG turn some time after WWII. You can tell the difference just by looking at the reception of the veterans of WWII vs., for example, their Vietnam counterparts... You don't see Nam vets getting honors receptions in downton Hanoi or Saigon... if ya know what I mean. The reason is simple: In WWII we were invited in. In Viet Nam we weren't. In WWII we were defending the integrity of the American territory (Pearl Harbour) and were officially asked to put an end to (by France and the UK I believe) a really, really brutal Nazi regime. And, you know what? No sane head is going to argue that our entrance into WWII was not righteous, even those who argue that it was due to money reasons. All you have to do is look at the concentration camps and see that our arrival was much welcomed.

Turn the page to Viet Nam. No one asked us to intervene. The Vietnamese were NOT threatening out territory. We plant a bogus attack from the North Vietnamese at Gulf of Tonkin while it is well known that American destroyers were firing rounds at civil compounds for days before they actually retaliated (sound familiar?). Etc. And you can make the same case for Iraq or Grenada or Panama or Korea. Shit upon shit upon shit that eventually ends up demolishing the view of the regular hard-working Americans all over the world.

Heck, just look at Americans felt at the end of the war:

Now, 60% of Americans said Vietnam was not "worth" fighting for. This is 1960s America, one of the most repressive countries on the planet, where African Americans still have to drink from separate water fountains and the propaganda machine was on full throttle.

Dude, this is us, Americans, who did this:

It ain't just "it's war, get over it". Put yourself in those people's shoes. Would you like the Chinese to, some day, come into our country, invade it, overthrow the president, commit mass murder, etc. Are you ready to make that trade off?

And by the by, I do not want to sound as though I am calling your dad a murderer, I apologize if I sounded like I was. I am merely saying that as far as the soldiers go, they were victims of the circumstances. Nonetheless, it is your duty as a righteous American to turn down an unjust war if you feel those you will be fighting against pose no physical threat to you or your country apart from what your superiors are telling you.