Author Topic: All American  (Read 4949 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: All American
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2008, 06:51:01 AM »
Bump for you bro, and Slapper says the Taliban dosen't bomb other countries? Give me a break. Sounds like a Obama fan. Get you facts right bro.

What countries have the Taliban bombed except Afghanistan?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2008, 07:00:07 AM »
Those are the people we were trying to protect against the North Vietnamese idot, Freedom is why you can say and do what you want in this country. If you don't like it or care about it MOVE. It's people like you
who take it for granted.
And Slapper i'm not a bullshiter or a mother fucker, And because i live in a free country i have a freedom of
choice and can speak my thoughts just like you. FREDOM BABY, try living in Iran then talk to me about freedom.

I do not think you understood what I said... Are you a foreigner?

Any ways, the picture itself is of Sourth Vietnamese children fleeing a village that is getting razed by American bombers. This was standard practice in the Mekong Delta for many months. Sometimes they'd evacuate the people (when cameras were around)... sometimes they did not. All in an effort to push the North Vietnamese supporters toward the large cities where they were more easily controlled.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2008, 07:05:57 AM »

You don't consider the Taliban a terriost group who has rounded up Men, Women and don't know about children? but they would take them in the back of a pick up truck to the middle of a soccer field in the middle of a game and Execute them. I have something else for you in the next post.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2008, 07:12:52 AM »
SLAPPER HERE ARE SOME FACTS FOR YOU, AND THE PICTURE YOU POSTED WAS INOCENT SOUTH VEITNUMISE. The Taliban against the world
The Taliban regime faced international scrutiny and condemnation for its policies. Only Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and the United Arab Emirates recognized the Taliban as Afghanistan's legitimate government. After the September 11, 2001, terrorist attack on the U.S., Saudi Arabia and the UAE cut diplomatic ties with the Taliban.

The Taliban allowed terrorist organizations to run training camps in their territory and, from 1994 to at least 2001, provided refuge for Osama bin Laden and his al-Qaeda organization. The relationship between the Taliban and bin Laden is close, even familial—bin Laden fought with the mujahideen, has financed the Taliban, and has reportedly married one of his daughters to Mullah Muhammad Omar. The United Nations Security Council passed two resolutions, UNSCR 1267 (1999) and 1333 (2000), demanding that the Taliban cease their support for terrorism and hand over bin Laden for trial.

The Taliban recognized the need for international ties but wavered between cooperation—they claimed to have drastically cut opium production in July 2000—and defiance—they pointedly ignored international pleas not to destroy the 2000-year-old Buddhist statues of Bamian. However, they made no effort to curb terrorist activity within Afghanistan, a policy that ultimately led to their undoing.

Even after their ouster, the Taliban's brand of Islamist radicalism threatens to destabilize other countries in the region including Iran, China, Uzbekistan, and Pakistan. The Taliban's relationship with Pakistan is especially problematic. A high percentage of the Taliban are ethnic Pashtuns; Pashtuns are a sizable minority in Pakistan and dominate the Pakistani military. Public support for the Taliban runs very high in the Pashtun North-West Frontier province where pro-Taliban groups have held uprisings and sought to emulate Taliban practices by performing public executions and oppressing women

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2008, 07:30:20 AM »
SLAPPER HERE ARE SOME FACTS FOR YOU, AND THE PICTURE YOU POSTED WAS INOCENT SOUTH VEITNUMISE. The Taliban against the world
The Taliban regime faced international scrutiny and condemnation for its policies. Only Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and the United Arab Emirates recognized the Taliban as Afghanistan's legitimate government. After the September 11, 2001, terrorist attack on the U.S., Saudi Arabia and the UAE cut diplomatic ties with the Taliban.

The Taliban allowed terrorist organizations to run training camps in their territory and, from 1994 to at least 2001, provided refuge for Osama bin Laden and his al-Qaeda organization. The relationship between the Taliban and bin Laden is close, even familial—bin Laden fought with the mujahideen, has financed the Taliban, and has reportedly married one of his daughters to Mullah Muhammad Omar. The United Nations Security Council passed two resolutions, UNSCR 1267 (1999) and 1333 (2000), demanding that the Taliban cease their support for terrorism and hand over bin Laden for trial.

The Taliban recognized the need for international ties but wavered between cooperation—they claimed to have drastically cut opium production in July 2000—and defiance—they pointedly ignored international pleas not to destroy the 2000-year-old Buddhist statues of Bamian. However, they made no effort to curb terrorist activity within Afghanistan, a policy that ultimately led to their undoing.

Even after their ouster, the Taliban's brand of Islamist radicalism threatens to destabilize other countries in the region including Iran, China, Uzbekistan, and Pakistan. The Taliban's relationship with Pakistan is especially problematic. A high percentage of the Taliban are ethnic Pashtuns; Pashtuns are a sizable minority in Pakistan and dominate the Pakistani military. Public support for the Taliban runs very high in the Pashtun North-West Frontier province where pro-Taliban groups have held uprisings and sought to emulate Taliban practices by performing public executions and oppressing women

WOW!!! WOW!!!!

I'm not talking about the Taliban. I am not denfending the Taliban. If you want to talk about them feel free to open a thread about THE FUCKING TALIBAN. And, you know what? I'll be happy to post pictures of their inhumanity too.

However, what country have the Taliban bombed except for Afghanistan?

Apart from that, I am NOT contending that the children are South Vietnamese or not, YOU are saying that. I am saying the the ones doing the bombing ARE AMERICANOS my friend. Running from a bombing raid is not a crime. A Bombing raid is a crime.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2008, 07:35:56 AM »
You don't consider the Taliban a terriost group who has rounded up Men, Women and don't know about children? but they would take them in the back of a pick up truck to the middle of a soccer field in the middle of a game and Execute them. I have something else for you in the next post.

Answer the fucking question!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2008, 07:49:50 AM »
If you want to talk about the Taliban open up another thread and I'll be happy to add to it.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2008, 08:05:48 AM »
The reason is simple: In WWII we were invited in. In Viet Nam we weren't. In WWII we were defending the integrity of the American territory (Pearl Harbour) and were officially asked to put an end to (by France and the UK I believe) a really, really brutal Nazi regime.

hahahahaha no you were not asked to come and end the evil nazi regime. ;D another real american making up history to suit his own imagination.  ::)

ever heard of 9-11  ::) osama - who america named as the mastermind behind it, used afganistan as a safe haven. his al queda is intergally linked to the taliban. its not a simple 'they are bad people' kill them situation. These organisations are linked.
175lbs by 31st July

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2008, 08:11:37 AM »
hahahahaha no you were not asked to come and end the evil nazi regime. ;D another real american making up history to suit his own imagination.  ::)

Oh, we were. The Brits asked us to help out in Europe. On the other side, the Pacific, we were forced into war because of a serious attack to our territory.

ever heard of 9-11  ::) osama - who america named as the mastermind behind it, used afganistan as a safe haven. his al queda is intergally linked to the taliban. its not a simple 'they are bad people' kill them situation. These organisations are linked.

Are you seriously saying Al Qaeda = the Taliban? Are you seriously implying that Al Qaeda attacked the US therefore the Taliban attacked the US? Please DO clarify.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2008, 08:28:31 AM »
Oh, we were. The Brits asked us to help out in Europe. On the other side, the Pacific, we were forced into war because of a serious attack to our territory.
Yes we asked you to help out - not to come in and end it for us, as if you are some unstoppable force, and we were sitting just waiting for your divine interevention. The truth is britain and russia won the war - america helped, nothing more.

Are you seriously saying Al Qaeda = the Taliban? Are you seriously implying that Al Qaeda attacked the US therefore the Taliban attacked the US? Please DO clarify.

They are linked yes. They are both muslim extemists organisations. the taliban protected and allowed al queda to operate and train in afganistan. They allowed terrorist acts to be planned and trained for there, they both trained together, the funded each other.

are you seriously claiming the taliban knew nothing about the terrorist nature of al queda?  ::)

175lbs by 31st July

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2008, 08:44:10 AM »
Yes we asked you to help out - not to come in and end it for us, as if you are some unstoppable force, and we were sitting just waiting for your divine interevention. The truth is britain and russia won the war - america helped, nothing more.

They are linked yes. They are both muslim extemists organisations. the taliban protected and allowed al queda to operate and train in afganistan. They allowed terrorist acts to be planned and trained for there, they both trained together, the funded each other.

are you seriously claiming the taliban knew nothing about the terrorist nature of al queda?  ::)

I just asked you if you believed the Taliban attacked the US because Al Qaeda atacked the US. It's a yes/no question. Don't give me no bullshit lectures about links between the two and shit alike. STICK TO THE FACTS.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2008, 08:46:34 AM »
I just asked you if you believed the Taliban attacked the US because Al Qaeda atacked the US. It's a yes/no question. Don't give me no bullshit lectures about links between the two and shit alike. STICK TO THE FACTS.

Osama was a member of the taliban - he planned the attacks - so yes the taliban attacked america via al queda.
175lbs by 31st July

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2008, 09:08:33 AM »
Osama was a member of the taliban - he planned the attacks - so yes the taliban attacked america via al queda.

You still can't answer the question, can't you?!

First of all, Osama Bin Laden did not plan the attacks, that was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. Osama Bin Laden, who is a guy mind you, FINANCED the terrorist attack.

You my friend are making ignorant assumptions. The Taliban, who are also motherfuckers, are a (predominantly) Pashtun group. Osama Bin Laden is a Saudi. Two different things. The only links between Bin Laden and the Taliban are via the mujahideen in Afghanistan. Osama Bin Laden along with other various Islamic groups in the area, including the Northern Alliance (who are our buddies), fought against the Russians. Eventually, once Bin Laden was thrown out of the Sudan, the Taliban, who were at this point submerged in a bloody civil war against the other Afghani mujahideen groups, returned the favor by allowing him to live in Afghanistan. In no case, and this has been corroborated by even our CIA, were the Taliban aware that he was trying to carry out a 9/11-caliber attack on us.

Now, please do not generalize and put everyone in the same pot. They are all islamist extremists, some more than others, but the immense majority had other islamic republics as targets until we got into Iraq. That's when we became the target.

Inform yourself.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2008, 09:31:01 AM »
You still can't answer the question, can't you?!

First of all, Osama Bin Laden did not plan the attacks, that was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. Osama Bin Laden, who is a #### mind you, FINANCED the terrorist attack.

You my friend are making ignorant assumptions. The Taliban, who are also motherfuckers, are a (predominantly) Pashtun group. Osama Bin Laden is a Saudi. Two different things. The only links between Bin Laden and the Taliban are via the mujahideen in Afghanistan. Osama Bin Laden along with other various Islamic groups in the area, including the Northern Alliance (who are our buddies), fought against the Russians. Eventually, once Bin Laden was thrown out of the Sudan, the Taliban, who were at this point submerged in a bloody civil war against the other Afghani mujahideen groups, returned the favor by allowing him to live in Afghanistan. In no case, and this has been corroborated by even our CIA, were the Taliban aware that he was trying to carry out a 9/11-caliber attack on us.

Now, please do not generalize and put everyone in the same pot. They are all islamist extremists, some more than others, but the immense majority had other islamic republics as targets until we got into Iraq. That's when we became the target.

Inform yourself.

is that supposed to impress me?

any monkey with an internet account can google - as you just proved.

nothing you just wrote is new to me, nor does it change the fact that Osama was a member of the taliban, as he partly funded them.

oh and i did answer your question.

hope this helps.
175lbs by 31st July

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2008, 09:46:58 AM »
If you want to talk about the Taliban open up another thread and I'll be happy to add to it.

What country are you from bro, seems like your a little upset? The thread is about a guy who fought agaist comminisum and fought for freedom, sounds like you have a problem with that. Who's side are you on?
I guess you have your believes and i have mine, so don't get so pissed off about mine.
Let me ask you something, do you approve of what B.Ayers did back then? And like he said 6 months
that he did't do enough or, Are you ok what Obama's preacher said about this country (God damm America)
The church Obama went to for 20 yrs, and he married him. Heard you say Americono's sounds like your not even from this country?
I'm not saying Mc Caine is perfect but who is besides my Mother

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2008, 11:49:47 AM »
Answer the fucking question!

Your Turn...

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2008, 03:03:58 PM »
is that supposed to impress me?

any monkey with an internet account can google - as you just proved.

nothing you just wrote is new to me, nor does it change the fact that Osama was a member of the taliban, as he partly funded them.

oh and i did answer your question.

hope this helps.

Oh MY FUCKING GOD!

What does google have to do.... Any way.  ::) ::) ::)

Obama is not a Taliban you stupid fuck! Bin Laden is considered an "Arab" in Afghanistan. Considering OBL a Taliban is like considering a Brit fighting in Iraq an American just because we're the ones managing the invasion.

And NO, YOU DID NOT FUCKING ANSWER THE QUESTION.

I am seriously fed up with people writing absolute SHIT who don't even bother getting simple facts down.

STICK TO THE DAMN FACTS!! If you'e going to say Obama is a Taliban, PROVE IT!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2008, 03:05:59 PM »
What country are you from bro, seems like your a little upset? The thread is about a guy who fought agaist comminisum[...]

Fought against what?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2008, 04:22:58 PM »
Oh MY FUCKING GOD!

What does google have to do.... Any way.  ::) ::) ::)

Obama is not a Taliban you stupid fuck! Bin Laden is considered an "Arab" in Afghanistan. Considering OBL a Taliban is like considering a Brit fighting in Iraq an American just because we're the ones managing the invasion.

And NO, YOU DID NOT FUCKING ANSWER THE QUESTION.

I am seriously fed up with people writing absolute SHIT who don't even bother getting simple facts down.

STICK TO THE DAMN FACTS!! If you'e going to say Obama is a Taliban, PROVE IT!

look you stupid girl, the taliban are not a race of people, or a nationality of people. They do not give a fuck about bin laden coming from saudi. they are a religious extremist organisation that include muslim members from all over the world, that took power in afganistan. bin laden became part of that organisation when he started funding them in exchange for protection and a home. He helped train taliban soilders, plan attacks etc including 9-11 all from afgan soil - therefore - now read this closely you dense cvnt 'TALIBAN ARE AS MUCH TO BLAME AS AL QUEDA - BIN LADEM WAS A PART OF THE TALIBAN'

now kill yourself.
175lbs by 31st July

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2008, 04:57:06 AM »
look you stupid ####, the taliban are not a race of people, or a nationality of people. They do not give a fuck about bin laden coming from saudi. they are a religious extremist organisation that include muslim members from all over the world, that took power in afganistan. bin laden became part of that organisation when he started funding them in exchange for protection and a home. He helped train taliban soilders, plan attacks etc including 9-11 all from afgan soil - therefore - now read this closely you dense #### 'TALIBAN ARE AS MUCH TO BLAME AS AL QUEDA - BIN LADEM WAS A PART OF THE TALIBAN'

now kill yourself.

Give me a link to a website, like the CIA's or Time's where it is stated, clearly, that Osama Bin Laden was a Taliban. Just one.

Go fuck yourself you fucking ignorant piece of shit!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2008, 06:12:52 AM »
Give me a link to a website, like the CIA's or Time's where it is stated, clearly, that Osama Bin Laden was a Taliban. Just one.

Go fuck yourself you fucking ignorant piece of shit!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban#Relationship_with_Osama_bin_Laden

please read (including the sources) and then applogise

then kill yourself cvnt  >:(

175lbs by 31st July

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2008, 06:46:35 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban#Relationship_with_Osama_bin_Laden

please read (including the sources) and then applogise

then kill yourself ####  >:(

First and foremost, where on the link that you just posted does is say that OSAMA BIN LADEN IS A TALIBAN?

Secondly, why would you go out of your way to post a link to something that DOES NOT PROVE YOUR POINT. Are you seriously THAT DUMB?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2008, 07:00:46 AM »
First and foremost, where on the link that you just posted does is say that OSAMA BIN LADEN IS A TALIBAN?

Secondly, why would you go out of your way to post a link to something that DOES NOT PROVE YOUR POINT. Are you seriously THAT DUMB?

ouch   ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2008, 08:26:41 AM »

LOOK YOU FVCKING RETARD - I HAVE AT NO POINT SAID OSSAMA BIN LADEN IS A TALIBAN

READ THAT AGAIN COCK BREATH - I HAVE AT NO POINT IN THIS THREAD SAID BIN LADEN IS A TALIBAN

I DID SAY AL QAEDA AND THE TALIBAN ARE CLOSELY LINKED.

THE LINK I PROVIDED BACKS THAT UP.

NOW REMOVE THAT COCK FROM YOUR MOUTH AND APPLOGISE.

OR WILL YOU TRY TO PRETEND ONCE AGAIN THAT I SAID SOMETHING I DIDN'T AND DEFLECT THE AGRUMENT  ::)

YOU HAVE OWNED YOURSELF WITH YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE  ::)

HOPE THIS HELPS.
175lbs by 31st July

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2008, 08:51:19 AM »
LOOK YOU FVCKING RETARD - I HAVE AT NO POINT SAID OSSAMA BIN LADEN IS A TALIBAN

READ THAT AGAIN COCK BREATH - I HAVE AT NO POINT IN THIS THREAD SAID BIN LADEN IS A TALIBAN

I DID SAY AL QAEDA AND THE TALIBAN ARE CLOSELY LINKED.

THE LINK I PROVIDED BACKS THAT UP.

NOW REMOVE THAT COCK FROM YOUR MOUTH AND APPLOGISE.

OR WILL YOU TRY TO PRETEND ONCE AGAIN THAT I SAID SOMETHING I DIDN'T AND DEFLECT THE AGRUMENT  ::)

YOU HAVE OWNED YOURSELF WITH YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE  ::)

HOPE THIS HELPS.

ouch

What did you mean when you said he was part of the taliban?