Author Topic: Bill Ayres In Chicago, ex-radical better known as a scholar  (Read 5501 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Bill Ayres In Chicago, ex-radical better known as a scholar
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2008, 06:49:53 PM »
Notice headhuntersix's signature: "Liberalism is a mental disorder".

How clueless can someone get? I'm willing to bet that he doesn't even know what the word "liberal" means (or conservative for that matter) and only defines liberal in terms of individuals, insults, and specific policies.

I'm also willing to bet that he has done no reading on Locke, John Stuart Mill, Bentham, Paine, Burke, Hume or even Buckley.

Buckley endorsed a few Dems in his day and his son just endorsed Obama and resigned from the National Review.  

Clearly he's become one of those suspect American's that Michele Bachman was so kind to warn us all about

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2008, 06:52:36 PM »
Thats an issue for the folks in Chicago....i think he's a dirtbag for doing it but it won't damage this country.

Well Liberdipshitmo U would be wrong. I minored in Political Science and now exactly what the fuck I'm saying. Again a Lib who assumes he's the only one who knows anything. I was also a History and English major if u would care to debate that...jackass.

Straw the fact that Ayers sucked as a terrorist is not our problem. I'm not sure how u screw some of the crap up, that they did, but they did.

Ok but then you think they're all dirtbags too right?

The city of Chicago awarded Ayers "Citizen of the Year" in 1997.

The whole city must be full of dirtbags

Annenberg is clearly a world class dirtbag and since he palled around with Reagan I assume he is also a dirtbag

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2008, 06:54:04 PM »
Staw...more of a general statement based on the Rummy/Saddam picture. I wouldn't care what the hell Obama did if he wasn't running...or would care alot less.

You're completely ignoring the fact that the bin Laden family were huge contributors to George Bush's Arbusto, not to mention the Senior Bush working for the Saudis and bin Laden families after leaving office, even holding business interests in common in the Carlysle Group. Fancy that, a private elite invest fund that would be illegal for ordinary Americans to invest in, has Bush's and bin Ladens in joint venture. The very fund that soars as a result of 911, the terrorist act committed by Saudis. The senior Bush bought, paid for, trained and armed bin Laden. That, is what you call palling around with terrorists, ...or more appropriately terrorists in the family.

We haven't even gotten into McCain's relationship with G. Gordon Liddy another unrepentant terrorist.
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2008, 06:56:04 PM »
Straw ur deluded....Annenberg no longer matters.....We invloved in major combat in the Middle East...our economy is tanking and we're close to putting a leftist in the White House. Thats the issue. And the Chicago award...who exactly voted again?  ::)

Thanks Jag...I guess u quickly dusted off the 911 conspiracy web of intrigue for this thread huh.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2008, 07:00:16 PM »
BB - I'm not disputing that Ayers was a bombing scumbag at that time but how is this even his own doing?

Was he there?  Did he do it himself?   

I don't know the details but the short bit you posted doesn't even mention he was there much less responsible

I don't know, but who cares?  It was his group.  He was involved in some way.  The FBI also things his wife planted a bomb that killed a policeman. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2008, 07:13:28 PM »
Straw ur deluded....Annenberg no longer matters.....We invloved in major combat in the Middle East...our economy is tanking and we're close to putting a leftist in the White House. Thats the issue. And the Chicago award...who exactly voted again?  ::)

Thanks Jag...I guess u quickly dusted off the 911 conspiracy web of intrigue for this thread huh.

Dusted off?

Look Lazarus, I'm refering to something that occurred 7 yrs ago, ...and your having a kannipshit over something that occurred close to 40 yrs ago. I think yours has a little more dust piled on it. Heck, it had 6 feet of dirt on it.
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2008, 07:17:01 PM »

I'll take that as a compliment coming from you

The whole thing is exactly as it appears to be which is a whole lotta nothing.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2008, 07:18:05 PM »
I don't know, but who cares?  It was his group.  He was involved in some way.  The FBI also things his wife planted a bomb that killed a policeman. 

classic

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2008, 08:52:58 PM »

Yes our economy is tanking, McCain knows JACK about the economy. Shit i bet Coach knows more about the economy than McCain.  His Economic Advisor said we are all whiners, and wrote the bill that deregulated the market in the 90s...

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2008, 08:55:12 PM »
Even after Obama PWNED the GOP on national TV this past week with the Ayres connection.  No educated Intelligent logical human being can say they are "friends" and "pal around"

McCain worked closely with many senators over the years that went down for crimes, shit HE was one of those DIRTY Congressmen back in the 80s!!!

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2008, 09:03:22 PM »
Come now he's a scholar  ::)

Democrats should go to the dream team, they can spin something on their finger better than any basketball player.

I wonder if Osama will go get some degrees now everything will be forgotten  ::)

FAIL.
G

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2008, 09:05:10 PM »
this thread reminds me of a joke

what's the difference between a Hoover and a Harley?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2008, 09:27:17 PM »
this thread reminds me of a joke

what's the difference between a Hoover and a Harley?

something about sucking and blowing?
G

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2008, 09:44:08 PM »
something about sucking and blowing?

the location of the dirtbag

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2008, 10:26:33 PM »
He's a scumbag traitor.

Anyone defending what that shitbag did is a fool.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2008, 10:36:31 PM »
He's a scumbag traitor.

Anyone defending what that shitbag did is a fool.

Who defended what he did?  Iv never heard 1 person defend what he did....

People defend what he has became..

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2008, 12:19:59 AM »
what I'm saying is simple - if Obama is stained with "friends with terrorist" then so is everyone else who had any connection to the guy.

Ayers is clearly considered a pariah. You can tell this by the fact that Chicago awarded him Citizen of the Year in 1997.

BTW - feel free to provide some details on how Ayers gave Obama  "a real position without any real qualifications".   Didn't they first meet in 1995 which was after Obama had both taught and practiced law?

At the time Obama didn't have much more than a degree and some working experience with that other shell organization of Acorn.Quite the jump....

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2008, 01:53:58 AM »
At the time Obama didn't have much more than a degree and some working experience with that other shell organization of Acorn.Quite the jump....

Are you going to vote for Obama?

I can see by your avatar that you're an African American, so I just figured you would.
G

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2008, 05:12:14 AM »
Are you going to vote for Obama?

I can see by your avatar that you're an African American, so I just figured you would.

My avatar says: I got the ban stick.  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2008, 08:16:21 AM »

he had an undergraduate degree from Columbia and a law degree from Harvard and a ton of other work experience including teaching a practising law.   I doubt it would make any difference to you but at least get your facts straight

qiniz

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2008, 08:48:24 AM »
I think it would be a very safe bet to say the Nazi's killed more people and blew up more American GI's than Ayres or his wife ever did. The NNazi's of which I speak never repented either, they just went on doing it, ...and are still doing it to this day.

Who are these Nazi's you speak of? They are still doing it to this day? Could you elaborate on that? Seriously just wondering....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2008, 10:54:20 AM »
he had an undergraduate degree from Columbia and a law degree from Harvard and a ton of other work experience including teaching a practising law.   I doubt it would make any difference to you but at least get your facts straight

Tons of work experience......um. he has never held the same job for 4 straight years. He was a lawyer but never tried any cases, part time mind u. He served in the Ill. Legislature...part time...and he lecturer at UofC Law school part time.. He was never a professor...and he was never a partner at his law firm. He did nothing there and nothing as either a state of fed senataor...for get it dude, he's done nothing.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2008, 11:02:11 AM »
Tons of work experience......um. he has never held the same job for 4 straight years. He was a lawyer but never tried any cases, part time mind u. He served in the Ill. Legislature...part time...and he lecturer at UofC Law school part time.. He was never a professor...and he was never a partner at his law firm. He did nothing there and nothing as either a state of fed senataor...for get it dude, he's done nothing.

I agree in part.  Saying he has "tons of work experience" is factually inaccurate.  I also agree he could have done much more. 

But . . . he's about to be president of the U.S., which would compensate for everything he could/should have done. 

That said, he's clearly not qualified to be president. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2008, 11:02:20 AM »

HH - spare me the bullshit Repug talking points.   http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/700499,CST-NWS-Obama-law17.article

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2008, 11:03:21 AM »
I agree in part.  Saying he has "tons of work experience" is factually inaccurate.  I also agree he could have done much more. 

But . . . he's about to be president of the U.S., which would compensate for everything he could/should have done. 

That said, he's clearly not qualified to be president. 

how about instead of just saying it show me something to support your statement