Author Topic: McCain born in Panama... Birth Certificate inside...  (Read 3404 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
McCain born in Panama... Birth Certificate inside...
« on: October 18, 2008, 10:05:51 PM »
John McCain has said he was born at the "CoCo Solo Family Hospital."
It should be noted, the CoCo Solo Hospital was not built until 1941.
The order to build it was not given until December of 1941. LINK
======

In February, when this topic was being broached, a reporter from the Washington Post said this:

"As I reported earlier, the McCain campaign has declined to publicly release the senator's birth certificate. But a senior campaign official showed me a copy of his birth certificate issued by the "family hospital" in the Coco Solo submarine base."
(huh, declined?...but they showed ONLY the reporter a copy....hmmm (remind you of anyone??) (and CoCo Solo...huh?)

He continues: "The birth certificate was signed by Captain W. L. Irvine. I have now checked that name against the Naval Register for 1936, and I find that William Lorne Irvine was director of the medical facility at the submarine base hospital in Coco Solo, Panama Canal Zone."

In the court case Hollander vs. McCain :
"Senator John McCain Is Native Born To the Republic of Panama. Defendants have chosen to bypass the authority of this Court to rule on the credibility of evidence, instead asking this Court to admit the opinion of a web log to which they have submitted a copy of McCain's birth certificate." -Hollander v McCain

Only submitted it to a 'web log' ? Which one, where? (another note that has an eerie parallel to you know who.) Anyone see this BC he submitted to a web log?

BUT LOOK: The birth certificate obtained by the plaintiff (From the Republic of Panama Birth Records) in that lawsuit shows THIS is his birth certificate here: LINK TO JOHN MCCAIN'S BC (Short Form)

BORN IN THE COLON HOSPITAL!

Colon is the capital of Colon Province in the Republic of Panama. Never at any time has Colon been a part of the Panama Canal Zone, or any other entity, military or civilian, controlled by the U.S. Government. Colon has for the entirety of its 150 year history been wholly a part of the Republic of Panama.

Therefore Senator McCain was born in the Republic of Panama. Not on base.

Therefore Senator McCain may be as much a citizen of Panama as the United States.

Yes, not on base, and NOT at CoCo Solo Family Hospital as he said, and supposedly showed to the reporter. Was that BC he showed...a forgery?
Why did he refuse to release it to the public?
Is it because it was a phony?
Has ANYONE seen that one where it says CoCo Solo?

Like I said, I don't dispute his eligibility, but - why did John McCain lie about where he was born?

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Re: McCain born in Panama... Birth Certificate inside...
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 10:22:23 PM »
This is a TOTAL non-issue.

Has born abroad to parents who are U.S. citizens.

Nothing to see here.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 10:25:57 PM »
very interesting...  Similar accusations against Obama have been completely debunked yet they keep pushing the myth today.  Only fair to look into McCain too then...  The hospital on his certificate wasn't even there yet?  busted...  They should start a case against McCain since it looks like there might actually be merit there.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 10:32:18 PM »
This is a TOTAL non-issue.

Has born abroad to parents who are U.S. citizens.

Nothing to see here.

He wasnt born on the Base tho... he was born in a normal hospial... did you not read the evidence?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 10:32:49 PM »
oops, non issue:

federal law states: "Any person born in the Canal Zone on or after February 26, 1904, and whether before or after the effective date of this chapter, whose father or mother or both at the time of the birth of such person was or is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States."[7] The law that conferred this status took effect on August 4, 1937, one year after John McCain was born — albeit with retroactive[8] effect, resulting in McCain being declared a U.S. citizen.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born_citizen

The claim against Obama is also a non issue, debunked and myth.  He was born in Hawaii.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 10:35:48 PM »

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 05:08:34 PM »
He wasnt born on the Base tho... he was born in a normal hospial... did you not read the evidence?

I've been through this drill myself. He's a U.S. citizen.

Like I said, NON-ISSUE.

The Coach

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 05:11:44 PM »
Obama was born in Kenya. Make an issue of that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 06:35:22 PM »
Big Mal I'm counting on you to call this a waste of space.   :D