Author Topic: Coach and other Deluded Ones...I need some help.  (Read 1925 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Coach and other Deluded Ones...I need some help.
« on: October 19, 2008, 06:31:36 PM »
What are some good Conservative sites and blogs I can register so I can help educate and fight the good fight against their ignorance?
I read Drudgereport,HotAir, MichelleMalkin and OReilly, National Review and Free Republic.

Am I missing any other wingnut sites?

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: Coach and other Deluded Ones...I need some help.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 06:34:03 PM »
If you can't convert the people at getbig how would you convert others?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 06:34:53 PM »
If you can't convert the people at getbig how would you convert others?
I have enlightened many minds.  You would be suprised at the PM`s I have gotten when they have their epiphanies and finally wake up to rationality.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 06:36:03 PM »
i thought this was a bodybuilding site? this shit is boring .

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 06:37:41 PM »
What are some good Conservative sites and blogs I can register so I can help educate and fight the good fight against their ignorance?
I read Drudgereport,HotAir, MichelleMalkin and OReilly, National Review and Free Republic.

Am I missing any other wingnut sites?

Don't have specific boards but some good sites that will educate you

http://www.conservativeusa.org/ritelink.htm

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 06:39:17 PM »
I have enlightened many minds.  You would be suprised at the PM`s I have gotten when they have their epiphanies and finally wake up to rationality.
Doing a great job Adonis

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 06:43:16 PM »
Doing a great job Adonis
As do you my friend! 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 06:48:50 PM »
Dear TA and other political losers:  Post whatever crap you like, I will be voting for McCain.  Hope this helps!  :D
President Obama does not need your vote, but would gladly accept your endorsement if you would be so kind as to give it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 06:53:54 PM »
vote 3rd party, guys.

If enough people do it, the 3rd party candidates will get federal funding and we'll see the 2-party system start to change.

The Coach

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2008, 06:56:01 PM »
vote 3rd party, guys.

If enough people do it, the 3rd party candidates will get federal funding and we'll see the 2-party system start to change.

We have a third party ;D?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2008, 07:06:34 PM »
We have a third party ;D?

Joe - in all seriousness - the dems are about to get 60 seats in senate (filibuster-proof) and the white house.  They're going to appint 2- maybe 3 - to the Supreme Court.  They're going to make a lot of changes - Good AND bad.

The reason is that the republican party is attached to a war that only a small % of people support, and an economic plan which benefits less than 10% of Americans.

The dems - while flawed - offer an option for many republicans who hate this war and don't make 250k.

The best thing that could happen to defeat this dem stronghold would be a Ron Paul type of candidate to peel back some voters.  Think about it.  how many swing voters loved Ron paul, but are settleing for Obama?  Many.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2008, 07:10:25 PM »
  Think about it.  how many swing voters loved Ron paul, but are settleing for Obama?  Many.

One right here

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2008, 07:14:16 PM »
vote 3rd party, guys.

I do agree there should be more party involvement, but there are hundreds of other parties out there.  There has to be a cut-off at some point or it would be literally impossible to hear all the platforms in one arena.  The people and the parties at hand need better organization.  Simply voting for a third party is not really worthwhile when there is no coherence or any semblance of structure to the party.  This is the fault of not only the supporters, but the ones in charge of the parties elements.

People have not shown much initiative nor have the third party members in making themselves viable. They have had and will have plenty of opportunity to do so, but to this day, it remains to be seen.

My solution to all of it:

Once a party meets a certain registered member base and fundraising requirement, they are given their own television station to do with as they please.  They can run whatever programming they want, 24 hour Interviews, news shows of their own creation...etc...They are also given an official radio station and a website to do with as they please.  Debates Take Place via Satellite Live from an independent moderator and each station and party takes the questions and answers Live.

This ensures complete fairness and equal time for their parties to get their message out.  This also enables no corporate lockout.  Total informative freedom.

All Channels are given to every single US Citizen.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2008, 07:16:46 PM »
Joe - in all seriousness - the dems are about to get 60 seats in senate (filibuster-proof) and the white house.  They're going to appint 2- maybe 3 - to the Supreme Court.  They're going to make a lot of changes - Good AND bad.

The reason is that the republican party is attached to a war that only a small % of people support, and an economic plan which benefits less than 10% of Americans.

The dems - while flawed - offer an option for many republicans who hate this war and don't make 250k.

The best thing that could happen to defeat this dem stronghold would be a Ron Paul type of candidate to peel back some voters.  Think about it.  how many swing voters loved Ron paul, but are settleing for Obama?  Many.

do you honestly believe that he will only tax those making over 250? its the biggest lie hes telling. with his trillion dollars in new spending, even taxing those 250k people wont even touch his new budget.

The Coach

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2008, 07:18:19 PM »

Rob, throwout the $250k BS, its not going to make a difference to anyone, EVERYONE is getting taxed, Rob, this is commonsense.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2008, 07:19:21 PM »
do you honestly believe that he will only tax those making over 250? its the biggest lie hes telling. with his trillion dollars in new spending, even taxing those 250k people wont even touch his new budget.

If he cuts war spending in Iraq, he can pay for some of his social programs.

Obama claims he'll cut war spending.  mccain says he will not.

$3 billion per week is fed to the iraqi war machine.

Now, you can say "I just know he's lying!", but that's CT talk at the moment.  I can say anyone is lying about anything.  we're voting based upon their prospective plans for what they'll do.  If you have evidence he's lying, share it.  If you just don't like the guy and don't believe him, well, that's conspiracy theory talk.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2008, 07:20:20 PM »
Rob, throwout the $250k BS, its not going to make a difference to anyone, EVERYONE is getting taxed, Rob, this is commonsense.

Okay.

So Warren Buffet, and all the repubs who helped him develop the plan -

they're all lying, huh?

Do you have evidence, or just the hunch of a man *(you) who has been bashing Obama for a year straight?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2008, 07:23:01 PM »

I think Ron Paul`s ideas are best suited to America circa 1876-1901.  Ron Paul is delusional if he thinks a Gold Standard is the answer.  Totally useless base for monetary value.  Totally arbitrary, worse than paper money even.  His Loathing of a global economy is a bit misguided as well.  Globalization is not only inevitable, it is THE BEST thing to happen in order to promote equality, wealth and peace around the world.

Ron Paul is an isolationist and that does not bode well as technology continues to increase whilst natural and homeland resources(i.e gold standard) are finite and decreasing.

The Coach

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2008, 07:26:55 PM »
Okay.

So Warren Buffet, and all the repubs who helped him develop the plan -

they're all lying, huh?

Do you have evidence, or just the hunch of a man *(you) who has been bashing Obama for a year straight?

I don't think anyone is lying. Just different ideas on what will work and what won't. Can't remember but I think a past Republican pres and Democrat president tried raising taxes during a recession and it was a disaster. I think one was Carter.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2008, 07:27:35 PM »
If he cuts war spending in Iraq, he can pay for some of his social programs.

Obama claims he'll cut war spending.  mccain says he will not.

$3 billion per week is fed to the iraqi war machine.

Now, you can say "I just know he's lying!", but that's CT talk at the moment.  I can say anyone is lying about anything.  we're voting based upon their prospective plans for what they'll do.  If you have evidence he's lying, share it.  If you just don't like the guy and don't believe him, well, that's conspiracy theory talk.

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/capital-commerce/2008/2/14/obamas-trillion-dollar-spending-plan.html

i can post source after source of people questioning where this money is comming from. what about the other side?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2008, 05:06:15 AM »
I do agree there should be more party involvement, but there are hundreds of other parties out there.  There has to be a cut-off at some point or it would be literally impossible to hear all the platforms in one arena.  

How is it that Canadians can field 5 major parties each with a separate and distinct position, who can get their policy platforms out to the country in an election cycle of 37 days, ...as opposed to the 2+ years of campaigning & fundraising American elections take?  Are you saying that Canadians are more focused and on-target, and not as easily distracted by rubbish? Are you saying the Canadian voter is far more well informed and has a quicker and greater grasp of the relevant issues that shape their lives? Are you saying that Canadians simply do it better than Americans? Are you saying American voters ride the short bus? Please clarify?   ;)   :P

3...  2... 1... enter Tapper to say something disparaging about Canada, ...both the country and it's electoral process
w

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2008, 08:00:55 AM »

Coach do you think we can keep lowering taxes and making the debet get bigger and bigger???  THATS COMMON SENSE....

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2008, 08:15:42 AM »
I think Ron Paul`s ideas are best suited to America circa 1876-1901.  Ron Paul is delusional if he thinks a Gold Standard is the answer.  Totally useless base for monetary value.  Totally arbitrary, worse than paper money even.  His Loathing of a global economy is a bit misguided as well.  Globalization is not only inevitable, it is THE BEST thing to happen in order to promote equality, wealth and peace around the world.

Ron Paul is an isolationist and that does not bode well as technology continues to increase whilst natural and homeland resources(i.e gold standard) are finite and decreasing.

wow....you are seriously retarded.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2008, 09:57:31 AM »
how many swing voters loved Ron paul, but are settleing for Obama? 

Not me.

Now you sheep go feed at the two party trough.