Author Topic: Seattle police shooter - shot and killed this AM during manhunt  (Read 1517 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Seattle police shooter - shot and killed this AM during manhunt
« on: December 01, 2009, 04:05:57 AM »
Fvckabee pardoned him. 
Seattle police finally got it right.

www.cnn.com

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Seattle police shooter - shot and killed this AM during manhunt
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 04:13:19 AM »
Good. Probably just saved the US government a few hundred thousand dollars right there on court costs.

Not to mention incarceration dollars.
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 04:15:02 AM »
Hey, 240.

Maybe now you can drive unharassed again.
G

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 05:50:02 AM »
Fvckabee pardoned him. 

That seriously made me lawl....  ;D
S

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 06:01:18 AM »
That's good news

I wonder if Obama will say the police acted stupid  ;D
RIP Bob Probert

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 09:53:44 AM »
I haven't read much on this because of all the sensationalism around it. Last I heard, he was only a "person of interest". Was it confirmed that he actually did it?
Almost always, yes.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 12:00:15 PM »
I haven't read much on this because of all the sensationalism around it. Last I heard, he was only a "person of interest". Was it confirmed that he actually did it?

No it wasn't confirmed, so once again the possibility that a INNOCENT MAN was shot dead exists. What shocks me is the fact that this cop could have arrested this person...since when does anyone hav ethe right to play judge, jury and executioner? And as you can see the BRAINDEAD on this board don't and didn't take that into consideration.

Nonetheless the whole situation screams of FARCE. Given the supposed crimes this person did...THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL HE WOULD HAVE BEEN PARDONED. Give it a little while and the REAL truth will be told on this matter...n just like Nasar was a revealed a CIA/DARPA mind control project who had been trained and brainwashed at School of the Americas.

I think I hear screams for REMOVE ALL GUNS FROM PEOPLE coming from the US gov. I think I also hear WE NEED NATIONAL ID CARDS FOR EVERYONE, so that people can be identified as potential suspects....
C

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 12:06:35 PM »
No it wasn't confirmed, so once again the possibility that a INNOCENT MAN was shot dead exists. What shocks me is the fact that this cop could have arrested this person...since when does anyone hav ethe right to play judge, jury and executioner? And as you can see the BRAINDEAD on this board don't and didn't take that into consideration.

Nonetheless the whole situation screams of FARCE. Given the supposed crimes this person did...THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL HE WOULD HAVE BEEN PARDONED. Give it a little while and the REAL truth will be told on this matter...n just like Nasar was a revealed a CIA/DARPA mind control project who had been trained and brainwashed at School of the Americas.

I think I hear screams for REMOVE ALL GUNS FROM PEOPLE coming from the US gov. I think I also hear WE NEED NATIONAL ID CARDS FOR EVERYONE, so that people can be identified as potential suspects....
Eat shit and die.
G

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2009, 12:27:38 PM »
Eat shit and die.

Gee what are you 10 years old at best??? If you have an intelligent debate then express it. Maybe you will be like 240, get pulled over and shot dead before you can explain anything. The lone inbred redneck cop will then say...Oh..I saw something shiny and I thought it was a gun and I was afraid so I SHOT HIM DEAD. The judge of course will reply, you did the right thing and excuse this scum as your family weeps.

Think before you post the next time...its hard for you I am sure, but try it.
C

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2009, 12:35:24 PM »
Good news he was brought down.  I spend a lot of time in the PNW especially in the winter and to know scum like this was around wasn't a nice feeling. 
Abandon every hope...

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2009, 12:49:00 PM »

Maurice Clemmons was carrying a handgun he took from one of the dead officers
G

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2009, 12:50:40 PM »
My god...it hasn't even been confirmed that he absolutely did it. The best evidence so far is purely circumstantial. He was carrying a gun from one of the officers? Why? Didn't he supposedly have one to begin with? He evaded capture for so long, so why would he further incriminate himself if/when captured by keeping a dead officer's gun?

The sad thing is, if somehow he was exonerated, everyone would still be glad he's dead simply because he was black and an ex-convict.
Almost always, yes.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2009, 12:51:38 PM »
Samson, I'm sure you've been in a lot firefights and put your life on the line many times, so anything you say is absolutely credible.
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2009, 12:53:13 PM »
My god...it hasn't even been confirmed that he absolutely did it. The best evidence so far is purely circumstantial.

The sad thing is, if somehow he was exonerated, everyone would still be glad he's dead simply because he was black and an ex-convict.
He has a prior record for child rape. Guess you're cool with that, though.
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2009, 12:54:25 PM »
"The only motive that we have is he decided he was going to go kill police officers," Troyer said. He said Clemmons talked the night before the shooting about killing a group of cops and watching the news.
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2009, 12:55:38 PM »
Clemmons was charged in Washington state earlier this year with assaulting a police officer and raping a child,
G

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2009, 12:56:37 PM »
I'm not "cool" with that and don't venture to twist my questioning of the present facts in regard to the shootings with the guy's past actions.
Almost always, yes.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2009, 01:05:28 PM »
I'm not "cool" with that and don't venture to twist my questioning of the present facts in regard to the shootings with the guy's past actions.
I'll do whatever I want, Mr Poopypants.

So, I'm putting you down as being in favor of child rapists' rights. Maybe you should start a website.
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2009, 01:06:24 PM »
Also, don't be quoting part of my post like "cool" or "Poopypants".
G

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2009, 04:17:45 PM »
What shocks me is the fact that this cop could have arrested this person...since when does anyone hav ethe right to play judge, jury and executioner?

And how do you know that?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2009, 04:25:13 PM »
The fucker got what he deserved, no matter how you slice it he was not an innocent and shoud have been scrapped long ago, just like a broken toaster
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2009, 04:34:39 PM »
I'll do whatever I want, Mr Poopypants.

So, I'm putting you down as being in favor of child rapists' rights. Maybe you should start a website.

Getbig is rife with pedophiles and those who support them so it's not surprising that BrooklynPedo is OK with kiddie fiddlers walking the streets.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2009, 09:26:56 PM »
LOL I feel special that BoyjerkFuriously gave me a name. Actually, since Gaybear did too, I'm now BrooklynPedo Poopypants or whatever. :)
Almost always, yes.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2009, 09:33:31 PM »
He was not Pardoned, we was let out on the advice of his Parole board. Did the system fail? Yes, it failed badly. The local authorities up here had him just days ago in custody for child rape. The bastard made bail then shot the four officers.
   This murderer got his just desserts.............he got off easy. I would have tied his ass up to the back of the squad car and dragged him down the street till' there was nothing left but a mile long skid mark.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2009, 09:36:42 PM »
My god...it hasn't even been confirmed that he absolutely did it. The best evidence so far is purely circumstantial. He was carrying a gun from one of the officers? Why? Didn't he supposedly have one to begin with? He evaded capture for so long, so why would he further incriminate himself if/when captured by keeping a dead officer's gun?

...............so....... .that's bad?.......................?
h