Author Topic: Trump bashing in French "média".  (Read 3364 times)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
Trump bashing in French "média".
« on: March 12, 2016, 05:15:40 AM »
Although France is invaded by migrant, huge unemployement rate, public debt like 1000 milliards of euros, french media started the national news today with the trump meeting.

Trump is depicted as a nazi. Black lie matter as a bunch of courageous ppl fighting for their right (although a black police chief called them subhuman creep)

Chicago is depicted as a town at the cutting edge of human right and fight against facism. (french ppl ignores that chicago is a complete shithole).

Funny stuff trump's partisan are supposed to be aggressive republican, but pictures only showed hebrew punching white ppl.
asstropin

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Trump bashing in French "média".
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 05:22:46 AM »
I like you Jon, but you cannot even begin to imagine how little we care about what the French think about.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 05:31:36 AM »
I like you Jon, but you cannot even begin to imagine how little we care about what the French think about.

I like you too.

I forget i should have spoken about godrum or tbombz to make the topic more interesting for the average poster in the G&O rubrique, who can almost make 16000 post on these two "theme".
asstropin

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 05:32:03 AM »
The French love being abused and conquered.  Pussified libtards deserve everything they get.

The only French person I really respect was Charles De Gaulle.  They tried to assassinate him because he saw the US monetary system for what it was.  De Gaulle started redeeming millions of US paper dollars for gold.  This forced Nixon to abandon the US dollar gold backing in August 1971.  

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 05:35:56 AM »
The French love being abused and conquered.  Pussified libtards deserve everything they get.

The only French person I really respect was Charles De Gaulle.  They tried to assassinate him because he saw the US monetary system for what it was.  De Gaulle started redeeming millions of US paper dollars for gold.  This forced Nixon to abandon the US dollar gold backing in August 1971.  

ahah, ok for De Gaulle, but because america is a bigger area the invasion will take more time to be visible, but you'll turn into a musli-canos country soon.
asstropin

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 05:39:16 AM »
Napoleon conquered Europe, now you guys cower in fear. So much for free thinking and being progressive, it's run you right towards extinction.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 06:20:19 AM »
Although France is invaded by migrant, huge unemployement rate, public debt like 1000 milliards of euros, french media started the national news today with the trump meeting.

Trump is depicted as a nazi. Black lie matter as a bunch of courageous ppl fighting for their right (although a black police chief called them subhuman creep)

Chicago is depicted as a town at the cutting edge of human right and fight against facism. (french ppl ignores that chicago is a complete shithole).

Funny stuff trump's partisan are supposed to be aggressive republican, but pictures only showed hebrew punching white ppl.

france has lost it's mind

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2016, 06:25:01 AM »
Europe probably feels we'll absorb more "refugees" with Clinton at the helm.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2016, 06:28:16 AM »
Cultural divide evident ITT.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2016, 08:17:04 AM »

Two suburbs of Chicago could invade and overthrow France in a fucking weekend.

And you limp wristed phaggots would light candles and cry "Je Suis Gayrod"

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2016, 08:20:23 AM »
france has lost it's mind

just media hype, they cleared the mess in calais and want only take 30000 refugees in. and austria will close the borders or already has.

pip germany  :D

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2016, 12:13:22 PM »
just media hype, they cleared the mess in calais and want only take 30000 refugees in. and austria will close the borders or already has.

pip germany  :D

I think being measured is key.

I think the US should take in about that number and that's it.

When they have no choice, they must go back home and deal with it.

Plus, if the cease fire holds and Syria goes back, why do we need any refugees at all? Seems they can just go back home.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2016, 12:31:38 PM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2016, 12:43:14 PM »
another jew cuckhold state

Trump is the man

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2016, 12:50:38 PM »

They dindu nuffin'.

Theys just wanna make sho theys welfare aint gone be cut....

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2016, 02:11:08 PM »
Somebody had to do this:

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2016, 02:56:20 PM »
This world is ass-backwards. It truly is.

Like this BLM movement. Forget that a majority of crime/violence is perpetrated by blacks against whites. Yeah, forget that stat.

If you champion cultural preservation, human rights (aka being "anti-Islam"), nationalism, and secularism, you're the fucking devil.

It seems very few can see the real consequences of this modern Radical Liberal movement that's absolutely taken over western nations. We're setting ourselves up for a COLOSSAL fall in the next several decades.

I'll say it again.

The world is ass-backwards.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2016, 10:08:53 PM »
Two Words...

Freedom Fries