Author Topic: Person of color elbowed at trump rally.  (Read 13238 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Person of color punched at trump rally.
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2016, 04:23:21 AM »
There is no free speech at a private event (which is what this was)

You also can't assault someone at  private event either

You can if its private property and used justified force to remove them from the premises

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2016, 09:21:11 AM »
You can if its private property and used justified force to remove them from the premises

sure, within reason,  but that's not at all what is happening in the video

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2016, 09:50:35 AM »
sure, within reason,  but that's not at all what is happening in the video
unless the guy argues that the guy giving the fingers was yelling death threats?  Stretch but then would that hold up?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2016, 10:13:24 AM »
unless the guy argues that the guy giving the fingers was yelling death threats?  Stretch but then would that hold up?

I'm sure there are lots of imaginary scenarios where the use of force would be justified

In this particular situation the guy was walking out and gets blindsided by some redneck

absolutely no way to justify that and your hint would be that the guy who punched him is being charged with assault

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2016, 10:22:01 AM »
So what if a person of color got punched? Why is color so important all the time? At the Oscars, in politics.. Et cetera

If a white guy gets punched at a Obama rally, is that supposed to say something about Obama?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2016, 10:44:51 AM »
So what if a person of color got punched? Why is color so important all the time? At the Oscars, in politics.. Et cetera

If a white guy gets punched at a Obama rally, is that supposed to say something about Obama?

I'm sure Trump would have no problem inciting violence against a person of any color

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2016, 12:10:15 PM »

the reason I wrote that it was a person of color is because that's exactly how the news channel I was watching introduced it. That's where I even came up w the person of color phrase. I agree. I said to my wife at the time there's a double standard. They don't need to mention it's a person of color. They do it to incite their viewers. And just walking out peacefully is one thing but again to the post just above, the guy wasn't JUST waking out. He was yelling and giving the people the double finger and just put his hands down approx one second before the guy ELBOWED him.

Still not justification to strike him but not unexpected.

Common sense, I still stand by my analogy if I go to a Steeler game and rant n rave that they suck, f u all, give people the finger w both hands raised as I'm waking up the isle screaming I know I can most likely sue someone if I get decked and they shouldn't hit me but I'd sure expect to get hit.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2016, 12:13:58 PM »
Also I thot this was funny. Today the news was interviewing a Cruz supporter asking how he felt about Carson endorsing trump after the things trump said about him. And asked if Cruz would suport trump
After the nasty back and forth those two had.

The guy said no, Cruz should punch him in the face.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2016, 12:20:35 PM »
the reason I wrote that it was a person of color is because that's exactly how the news channel I was watching introduced it. That's where I even came up w the person of color phrase. I agree. I said to my wife at the time there's a double standard. They don't need to mention it's a person of color. They do it to incite their viewers. And just walking out peacefully is one thing but again to the post just above, the guy wasn't JUST waking out. He was yelling and giving the people the double finger and just put his hands down approx one second before the guy ELBOWED him.

Still not justification to strike him but not unexpected.

Common sense, I still stand by my analogy if I go to a Steeler game and rant n rave that they suck, f u all, give people the finger w both hands raised as I'm waking up the isle screaming I know I can most likely sue someone if I get decked and they shouldn't hit me but I'd sure expect to get hit.

Of course, my post was not directed at you at all. It was to provoke extra thought in people who gobbles this up. I understand well that this is a news blowup, part of fighting Trump.

I'm sick of race angles everywhere. Time to start focusing on culture and mentality. Skin color is so banal

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2016, 03:34:31 PM »
Crocodile Dundee taking his Trump support seriously.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2016, 04:56:36 PM »
It appears another one of his rallys today were postponed due to several fights in the stands lol

CNN showing all hell breaking loose in chicago , fights everywhere with black protesters and white trump supporters

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2016, 05:14:59 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2016, 05:25:43 PM »
http://go.cnn.com/?stream=cnn

Live Feed

St. Louis

St. Louis: 32 Arrested After Violence Breaks Out at Donald Trump Rally, Police Say
Supporters and protestors clashed at Trump's rally at Peabody Opera House on Friday. One person was charged with assault, and 31 were charged with general peace disturbance, news outlets reported.
X

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2016, 05:26:04 PM »
Chicago community activist Quo Vadis said hundreds of protesters had positioned themselves in groups around the arena, and that they intend to demonstrate right after Trump takes the stage. Their goal, he said, is "for Donald to take the stage and to completely interrupt him. The plan is to shut Donald Trump all the way down."

And this is why people are getting elbowed in the face.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2016, 05:28:33 PM »
St. Louis

St. Louis: 32 Arrested After Violence Breaks Out at Donald Trump Rally, Police Say
Supporters and protestors clashed at Trump's rally at Peabody Opera House on Friday. One person was charged with assault, and 31 were charged with general peace disturbance, news outlets reported.

The Dindus telegraphed that they were going to cause trouble. This is gonna be a great election season, maybe I can finally have a justifiable homocide of a democrat.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2016, 05:33:47 PM »
Man charged with assaulting protester at Trump rally in North Carolina:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-protest-idUSMTZSAPEC3AU4PKN1

Well, no surprise there. He assaulted him.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2016, 07:15:47 PM »
He has the right to give as many fingers as he wants without retaliation.  Freedom of Speech.

I see. It's only freedom of speech when it benefits the left.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2016, 08:05:13 PM »
Did anyone see the "Trump hates puppies" and " No Mexicans = no tacos" signs?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #94 on: March 11, 2016, 08:07:56 PM »

Keep in mind these are Sanders supporters staged by "move on". These people don't know their ass from a hole in the ground and for $5 and a bottle of ripple would say and do anything.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2016, 08:39:10 PM »
Once again all eyes on trump lol

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2016, 08:39:13 PM »
Yes, what a joke these fools are.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2016, 09:13:00 PM »
It appears another one of his rallys today were postponed due to several fights in the stands lol

CNN showing all hell breaking loose in chicago , fights everywhere with black protesters and white trump supporters
Hell broke loose a long time ago in Chicago...

http://heyjackass.com/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2016, 11:31:46 PM »
I see. It's only freedom of speech when it benefits the left.

you think, in america, one should be allowed to PUNCH OUT someone who gives the middle finger?