Author Topic: Currently in a battle of wills with my girlfriend  (Read 1582 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Currently in a battle of wills with my girlfriend
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2014, 05:10:03 PM »
I'm only talking 7 euro but she freaked and brought up shit from 4 years ago to defend not paying. Typical woman shit. Fuck it, not worth splitting over but the fuck I'm apologising because she took my money and dared mention it. Spare room was invented for nights like this.

7 fucking Euro? Bro, come on. You should have let that shit go. I thought you were talking big money like 8 euro.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2014, 05:18:43 PM »
7 fucking Euro? Bro, come on. You should have let that shit go. I thought you were talking big money like 8 euro.

I've bought 450 euro Jimmy Choo shoes for gfs, holidays, rent etc. Money ain't the issue more lending money, being told I'll be paid back then being treated with disgust when I mention it. I treat women when I want, I never let them take advantage.

Fuck it, I'm off to bed.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2014, 05:21:41 PM »

LMFAO

the trainer

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2014, 07:11:56 PM »
I've bought 450 euro Jimmy Choo shoes for gfs, holidays, rent etc. Money ain't the issue more lending money, being told I'll be paid back then being treated with disgust when I mention it. I treat women when I want, I never let them take advantage.

Fuck it, I'm off to bed.

Yea go sleep it off you are too petty for a man women dont like that shit.