Author Topic: Signs You Are Truly Happy  (Read 3304 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Signs You Are Truly Happy
« on: July 12, 2013, 06:17:11 AM »
:)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Signs You Are Truly Happy
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 07:32:50 AM »
I'm happy I can at least read the large font :)
R

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 08:04:08 AM »
I'm happy I can at least read the large font :)

Darn Getbig.com re-sizes the image every time.   >:(

You can save it to your local drive and then open it to read it.    :)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 08:06:58 AM »
Wife and kids.  When I look at them I'm reminded how good my life is.
A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 10:24:24 AM »
Wife and kids.  When I look at them I'm reminded how good my life is.

You are grateful for what you have, a sign that you are truly happy.     :D

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 02:52:32 PM »
I am happy. :) thanks good post. You know... it's Ramadan right now. But for some reason... when I got up this morning... I turned on the tv and there was a Christian/bible show on I was watching it and I enjoyed it.

Made me feel good. I also read a few pages from the bible for the first time in my life :) I grew up surrounded by Islam. I thought that there was no need to read the bible since al qur'an is the final revelation and the final message. But, I was wrong. I now believe... you need to read the bible to come at your final destination.

Then.... a proper decision can be made. I will keep you all posted. Islam is starting to look less and less appealing for me :)

The bible warns of the "false revelations and false messages" If "false" then the message that other before were "corrupted" is also false. Therefore, one should revert back to the first and "true" message. That's what I am thinking now. It's arrogant to just think that since al qur'an is perfect I don't have to read the first revelations.
It's arrogant not to see that the message of corruption in the final revelation at the cave by the Angel Gabriel may have been corrupted as well. One has to explore the bible as well and not be so arrogant. :)
Many converts from Islam that I talk too... believe that the final revelations were just copied from the Bible and Torah.
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 05:53:37 PM »
lol its becoming evident you're possibly a desperate troll account of loco at best :)

If not, know that I was raised a Christian, educated in Christian schools (not secular public schools) and read the bible on my own accord not by force of others.. I embraced Islam. Reading the bible led me to islam so inshAllah you will educate yourself as such.

There is no corruption in the final revelation only corruption with its followers such as yourself who are ignorant of the teachings of Islam and are educated in their backwards cultures/tribal customs and traditions and think that its from islam (you being from ukraine, having family/friends who dont practice or know the religion from egypt/pakistan/etc...)

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2013, 09:55:03 PM »
lol its becoming evident you're possibly a desperate troll account of loco at best :)

If not, know that I was raised a Christian, educated in Christian schools (not secular public schools) and read the bible on my own accord not by force of others.. I embraced Islam. Reading the bible led me to islam so inshAllah you will educate yourself as such.

There is no corruption in the final revelation only corruption with its followers such as yourself who are ignorant of the teachings of Islam and are educated in their backwards cultures/tribal customs and traditions and think that its from islam (you being from ukraine, having family/friends who dont practice or know the religion from egypt/pakistan/etc...)
Well that's good you agree that it's ok to explore the bible :) insha'allah :)
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 10:18:07 PM »
Wait until you come upon the part that commands the cutting off the hand of a woman who interferes in a quarrel between two men and tries to help her husband. Then see which religion makes more sense.

There is no problem or corruption with Islam, only corruption with its followers who do not follow Islam.

Allah (swt) in the opening surah al-fatiha in one of the verses as a du'a/supplication for us reciting to not let us be of those who have earned Allah's anger (the jews) or of those who went astray (the christians).

As you continue to read the bible you will see how Allah's wrath was upon the Jews for being haughty and disobedient constantly. And the Christians they are misguided becaues they follow whatever they see fit, whatever they desires instruct, there is no guidance, all christians are different in as to what they will do because there is no criterion like in Islam. We know what is right and wrong full stop in Islam. While with Christianity everytihng is based on man made laws and doing away with God's laws. You don't need deeds, just emotion and faith. And you will see Christians arguing amongst themselves or if you argue iwth them on these topics all giving their own opinions rather than what God commands. In Islam if any muslim behaves this way its their own weakness rather than a weakness with the decree of Allah.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 12:17:09 PM »
Yes, but Christians know how to live in the modern world and be moderate. We don't follow this word for word and are not blind death dumb and stupid. Moderate muslims have the right idea. Islam needs to be the way other religions are to exist in the modern world. Lol at ppl who say no moderate islam. You have not been around enough muslim ppl then. Many say they are moderate in public. ex. President of Pakistan president Mushareff and is a great army man and good friends with the Bush family. Mushareff love the west and believes in moderate islam and he says so on tv. That is why he always help usa to find talbon and terror ppl in pakistan and badlands. AHMED... You will not last one day in pakistan bad land Lol 
X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2013, 12:26:39 PM »
Wait until you come upon the part that commands the cutting off the hand of a woman who interferes in a quarrel between two men and tries to help her husband. Then see which religion makes more sense.

There is no problem or corruption with Islam, only corruption with its followers who do not follow Islam.

Allah (swt) in the opening surah al-fatiha in one of the verses as a du'a/supplication for us reciting to not let us be of those who have earned Allah's anger (the jews) or of those who went astray (the christians).

As you continue to read the bible you will see how Allah's wrath was upon the Jews for being haughty and disobedient constantly. And the Christians they are misguided becaues they follow whatever they see fit, whatever they desires instruct, there is no guidance, all christians are different in as to what they will do because there is no criterion like in Islam. We know what is right and wrong full stop in Islam. While with Christianity everytihng is based on man made laws and doing away with God's laws. You don't need deeds, just emotion and faith. And you will see Christians arguing amongst themselves or if you argue iwth them on these topics all giving their own opinions rather than what God commands. In Islam if any muslim behaves this way its their own weakness rather than a weakness with the decree of Allah.

Your take on Christianity is "pure gold" as always ahmed LOL!!!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2013, 01:24:34 PM »
Well it's in the bible, do you deny it? Oh wait, its the 'old' part of the bible which you don't follow  ::)

Get loco and his troll under control please. It's lame. Loco's new found desperation in trying to prove christianity's superiority by his own stupidity.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2013, 01:42:21 PM »
Well it's in the bible, do you deny it? Oh wait, its the 'old' part of the bible which you don't follow  ::)

Get loco and his troll under control please. It's lame. Loco's new found desperation in trying to prove christianity's superiority by his own stupidity.

Thanks for your continued contributions to the religion board!!

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2013, 01:59:20 PM »
Yeah, good board for me now. We are all brothers here :) i am just saying from my life experience as a white muslim. I am ukranian refugee ok nothing more. I am happy now with Jesus :) and still fell funny not to say sa la la alya wa salam as we say in arabic. After i say issa :) but because issa is not dead... No need. Issa still walk the earth. Just as spanish say heysues... We say issa... English say jesus all same and only intentions matter :) we all have good intentions here i see. :)
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2013, 02:24:05 PM »
It's amazing how your English got worse Loco. Fascinating troll you created here, but really just plain lame. You're not doing yourself a favour in front of God. You're only making a fool out of yourself.

Aah what tactic will you try next. Remember its an internet forum. In real life, people are embracing Islam despite the animosity of the media or your disapproval of it. Yes white western converts to Islam. Lol at your 'you stupid anglo' at me. It's hilarious how you try to slander Islam acting as a so called Brown Muslim (islam is for bronw people? LOL Arabs are white too you know). Oh Loco... You went from Pakistani to Egyptian to Ukranian and back? What are you haha. Your troll story is such a pathetic crock.

Your English suddenly getting worse and worse is totally hilarious. It's pretty see through but anyways, enjoy your waste of time.

Remember, your pathetic attempts at pointing out or making up similar examples of non-practicing Muslims does not change the fact Islam doesn't have a problem rather it is some of the muslims who have a problem and are the problem that are not not following or practicing Islam. The problem is that they are not obeying God but instead following their desires, their customs, their traditions and their cultures which go against the values of Islam.

You pointing out idiocy of some uneducated muslims only showcases further how little you know about Islam Loco. Remember God sees you and watches you just as He does everyone else.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2013, 06:33:19 PM »
We are all sinners. The all mighty allah sees all. Get off getbig. As a white Muslim... We all know brown act superior... Esp. The arab. Enough already. I made my choice. And loco is laughing (not me)
X