Author Topic: Skinny Girls - how do they stay skinny without dieting or exercise?  (Read 11228 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Skinny Girls - how do they stay skinny without dieting or exercise?
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2012, 03:24:43 PM »
skip meals

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2012, 10:33:11 AM »
It's called genetics, period.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2012, 10:36:29 AM »
I wouldn't say its all genetics

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2012, 10:51:42 AM »
it's called calories

i've been 128 and i've been 211 both at the same height of 5'11"

and i was @ 128 for over 3 years, and i was @ 211 for over 2 years

caloric intake and activity level determines how much you weigh, no ifs, ands, or buts about it

most peeps are clueless as to how much they eat or don't eat

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2012, 11:04:31 AM »
CRACK

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: skinny girls
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2012, 11:16:57 AM »
wrong

the 1st one did some print work via. bikini and lingerie, and she had some nice size c cup titties on her, in fact i gave her more than a few pearl necklaces ;D

and no, she didn't have a sloopy ass like you like, but she did have a round firm bubble ass on her just like the girls in this pic :P
She has an ok ass---body distribution may help, but did you see the scale say "95 pounds" or did tell you...

As I said, I've known women at 4'11 @120, banging body, legs and Ds (natty, you never said that they were natty).
Women carry weight differently than men, but 95 pounds, unless she carries it in her thighs and hips.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2012, 11:42:43 AM »
She has an ok ass---body distribution may help, but did you see the scale say "95 pounds" or did tell you...

As I said, I've known women at 4'11 @120, banging body, legs and Ds (natty, you never said that they were natty).
Women carry weight differently than men, but 95 pounds, unless she carries it in her thighs and hips.

i saw her step on the scale, and she did in fact weigh 95 @ 5'3"

she was a tiny framed girl with probably less than 5 inch wrists

when i was 19 i was involved with a 36 year old woman who was 5'11" and she weighed all of 120 pounds :P

and again, she had a round little bubble ass on her and long ultra slim knockout legs, but near zero breasts

she was a triathlete, who did lots of running, biking and swimming, and she taught me a thing or two about sex ;D

and yeah, the 5'3" girl did have natty breasts, but the funny thing is i didn't really care so much about that, as i am bubble butt obsessed kinda guy 8) in fact, this girl used to call me Mr. Asses Lover LOL!

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2012, 11:46:40 AM »
The diets I posted would not be recommended for the average girl, right? Its more of a crash diet?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2012, 11:47:09 AM »
i saw her step on the scale, and she did in fact weigh 95 @ 5'3"

she was a tiny framed girl with probably less than 5 inch wrists

when i was 19 i was involved with a 36 year old woman who was 5'11" and she weighed all of 120 pounds :P

and again, she had a round little bubble ass on her and long ultra slim knockout legs, but near zero breasts

she was a triathlete, who did lots of running, biking and swimming, and she taught me a thing or two about sex ;D

and yeah, the 5'3" girl did have natty breasts, but the funny thing is i didn't really care so much about that, as i am bubble butt obsessed kinda guy 8) in fact, this girl used to call me Mr. Asses Lover LOL!

;D

I've seen females like that triathlete...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2012, 12:17:16 PM »
;D

I've seen females like that triathlete...

8)

not sure if you remember this or not, but on the old series "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" there was an episode with a ultra slim sexy-ass "french" black chick, damn! she was fine :P

she was kinda like a spider, with very slim and very long arms and legs and a short torso :) and of course she had a round hot little bubble ass on her mmmmmmmmm....... ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2012, 12:22:14 PM »
The diets I posted would not be recommended for the average girl, right? Its more of a crash diet?

those diets are too low calorie, with near zero protein and fat intake, as they as bascially just a fruit and veggie diet, so they are not a good choice

protien is over-rated IMO, but you do need some

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2012, 04:33:14 PM »
No not all. What man would date a woman bigger than him.
Have you looked around you lately?  The average guy seems to run about 180 and the average female about 250...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2012, 05:08:16 PM »
nah thats only interracial black male white female couples ;D

or long time married couples :D

my mom has 4 or 5 female friends who all outweight thier husbands, even though they are much shorter than thier husbands :-X

BRUTAL! JUST BRUTAL!!!!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2012, 05:10:00 PM »
There are A LOT of these skinny girls that don't eat and pop diet pills like crazy.  Seriously, I interact with them on a weekly basis.  I know one girl I work with who works out like a junkie, eats two salads a day and pops Xenadrine type pills 3x a day.  She's also one of the most fucked up psycho chicks you could ever have a relationship with.  Being in shape with curves and a flat stomach is one thign but some of these skinny rail thin bitches nowadays are just plain unhealthy and are actually destroying their health by eating the way they do.  Women are meant to look like women not boys.  Even some of the better looking women that don't eat red meat, eat low/carb and no fat, and don't get enough fat soluble vitamins and cholesterol in their diet are terribly unhealthy even though they look good.  

And all these stupid fucking broads wonder why breast cancer is on the rise nowadays compared to generations before?  Because their fucking grandmas weren't scared of FAT!  Women are some of the stupidest creatures on the planet seriously, they would eat their shit if it promised beauty, longevity and the ability to wear a size zero.  All these young girls who are scared of fat and cholesterol are going to end up with osteoporosis and other chronic disease by the time they are 50.  

Moreover not are only are most girls not eating healthy and destroying their body young kids are as well, young boys.  I swear kids nowadays look so damn pasty and uhealthy.  No muscle, no tone, no veings.  When I was a young lad I had abs, my calves and biceps looked like muscles instead of stuffed sausages.  Kids just look pathetically unhealthy nowadays.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2012, 12:05:15 AM »
Wouldn't you say the recommended average intake of 2000 cals a day is too much for a women?

I would say a recommended intake of 1400-1600 is much better for a woman and the chances of being a fatty is quite slim at that intake?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2012, 01:19:58 AM »

Exactly what I was going to say....

The breakfast of champions skinny girls.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2012, 01:33:04 AM »
There are A LOT of these skinny girls that don't eat and pop diet pills like crazy.  Seriously, I interact with them on a weekly basis.  I know one girl I work with who works out like a junkie, eats two salads a day and pops Xenadrine type pills 3x a day.  She's also one of the most fucked up psycho chicks you could ever have a relationship with.  Being in shape with curves and a flat stomach is one thign but some of these skinny rail thin bitches nowadays are just plain unhealthy and are actually destroying their health by eating the way they do.  Women are meant to look like women not boys.  Even some of the better looking women that don't eat red meat, eat low/carb and no fat, and don't get enough fat soluble vitamins and cholesterol in their diet are terribly unhealthy even though they look good.  

And all these stupid fucking broads wonder why breast cancer is on the rise nowadays compared to generations before?  Because their fucking grandmas weren't scared of FAT!  Women are some of the stupidest creatures on the planet seriously, they would eat their shit if it promised beauty, longevity and the ability to wear a size zero.  All these young girls who are scared of fat and cholesterol are going to end up with osteoporosis and other chronic disease by the time they are 50.  

Moreover not are only are most girls not eating healthy and destroying their body young kids are as well, young boys.  I swear kids nowadays look so damn pasty and uhealthy.  No muscle, no tone, no veings.  When I was a young lad I had abs, my calves and biceps looked like muscles instead of stuffed sausages.  Kids just look pathetically unhealthy nowadays.

good post

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2012, 02:04:19 AM »
Meth

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2012, 02:16:13 AM »
8)

not sure if you remember this or not, but on the old series "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" there was an episode with a ultra slim sexy-ass "french" black chick, damn! she was fine :P

she was kinda like a spider, with very slim and very long arms and legs and a short torso :) and of course she had a round hot little bubble ass on her mmmmmmmmm....... ;D
she wore a black dress? And dated Geoffrie?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2012, 03:07:11 AM »
she wore a black dress? And dated Geoffrie?

no man, she was a university exchange student and she was only in one episode, and in this episode her and her friend met up with Will and some other dude at some cafe/resturant

i remember seeing some skinny black girls like her in nyc (long skinny arms and legs with short torsos and a hot little bubble asses) in fact one of them that i saw was wearing a very short and very tight shiny blue spandex mini dress :P :P :P OH FUCK! i had to do a double take, as i could hardly believe my eyes and i almost had to slap myself to make sure that it was real, and that i wasn't dreaming ;D ;D ;D LOL!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2012, 05:09:58 AM »
no man, she was a university exchange student and she was only in one episode, and in this episode her and her friend met up with Will and some other dude at some cafe/resturant

i remember seeing some skinny black girls like her in nyc (long skinny arms and legs with short torsos and a hot little bubble asses) in fact one of them that i saw was wearing a very short and very tight shiny blue spandex mini dress :P :P :P OH FUCK! i had to do a double take, as i could hardly believe my eyes and i almost had to slap myself to make sure that it was real, and that i wasn't dreaming ;D ;D ;D LOL!
I remember that episode, I was making sure you weren't talking about Naomi Campbell.