Author Topic: Who is angrier?  (Read 13591 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Who is angrier?
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2009, 09:42:00 PM »
And Jag is proving our point.   lol   :P

What are you talking about? I agree that the dems were angrier? Sheesh guys... try to keep us will ya?  ::)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2009, 09:44:27 PM »
I dont need a handler Jag to be upset over any of the following:

1. Quadrupling the budget deficit in 100 days and spending more than all presidents combined.
2.  Taking over GM and chrysler
3.  Endless walll street bailouts
4.  CAP & Trade
5.  Proposing massive tax hikes
6.  proposing govt run health care

7.  Card Check
8.  having a cabinet full of tax cheats

Ya, ...he occasionally pisses me off with his posts too.  :D

j/k Cappy, ...you know I luvs ya, ...in my own twisted way.  :)
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2009, 10:10:33 PM »
That's because everyone knows ignorance is bliss!  ;D
end of thread.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2009, 04:32:50 AM »

I may piss you off, but I dont see too many people proving me wrong on anything with factual data. 

I think all americans had a right to be angry with the GOP, and I was too!

However, when Obama and the Dems engage in reckless behavior you should not expect people to sit idly by and silent either.       

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2009, 08:26:28 AM »

1. Quadrupling the budget deficit in 100 days and spending more than all presidents combined.
4.  CAP & Trade

7.  Card Check

I may piss you off, but I dont see too many people proving me wrong on anything with factual data. 

You are also Cap?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2009, 08:28:39 AM »
You are also Cap?

No.  But, I am thinking of changing my screen name though. 

I am so sick of the left vs right thing to be honest. 

GWB did many things that all people should be upset about. 

The same is true of Obama and what he is doing.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2009, 10:07:35 AM »
No.  But, I am thinking of changing my screen name though. 

I am so sick of the left vs right thing to be honest. 

GWB did many things that all people should be upset about. 

The same is true of Obama and what he is doing.

I don't necessarily disagree, but I think the jury is still out on Obama... I think it is possible that if you ask me the same thing towards the end of 2010 that I may not be as easy going about Obama's policies, but I have to give him the opportunity to try to do the things he believe will help this country.

Road blocks will not fix anything.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2009, 10:11:22 AM »
I don't necessarily disagree, but I think the jury is still out on Obama... I think it is possible that if you ask me the same thing towards the end of 2010 that I may not be as easy going about Obama's policies, but I have to give him the opportunity to try to do the things he believe will help this country.

Road blocks will not fix anything.

I would agree with you but for the fact at the speed at which he is pushing major things without debate, discussion, or reflection.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2009, 12:14:15 PM »
I would agree with you but for the fact at the speed at which he is pushing major things without debate, discussion, or reflection.

I expected nothing else, the man is a crook, all of his past is filled with close affiliation to convicted criminals and his cabinet is the same, how can such a person be a good president?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2009, 06:11:08 PM »
Definitely the Republicans... Maybe it's just the Obama haters really.

I know people hated Bush, but no one hated him until about 2003.. For the first 3 years of his presidency, even the most liberal people only worried about his Supreme Court appointment and the possibility of an overturn of Roe v. Wade.

I didn't like Bush when he was first elected, and then I hated the American Public for being so stupid as even remotely want to elect him the 2nd time...

actually there should be a third option...people who are angry at the American People for consistently make bad choices. 

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2009, 07:18:07 PM »
Anyone who beleives that Conservatives are angrier is living in an upside down world and do not know how to think straight.  Did you people hear what that comedian had to say about Rush Limbaugh at the White House correspondence dinner? -  "I hope his kydneys fail!!" How many people on the right (commentators or politicians) say that about liberals? Not many. The left now has all the power of the world and the are STILL angry!!!

I know people hated Bush, but no one hated him until about 2003.. For the first 3 years of his presidency, even the most liberal people only worried about his Supreme Court appointment and the possibility of an overturn of Roe v. Wade.

They hated him enough to create lies about how he supposedly "stole the election" or that the Supreme Court "gave him the presidency" when it was clearly Al Gore who was trying to steal the election.

4.  CAP & Trade

7.  Card Check

You forgot about him taking money from the Chrysler bond holders and giving it to his political allies.

That's because everyone knows ignorance is bliss!

No. Its because liberals are ignorant of the inherant tragedy of the human condition. So they are more shocked, more horrified, and more sensual when they see it. Conservatives accept it and know that you can only minimize it, and that if you try to completely eliminate it, you are just wasting precious resources, which actually makes things worse.

Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2009, 05:48:22 AM »
Anyone who beleives that Conservatives are angrier is living in an upside down world and do not know how to think straight.  Did you people hear what that comedian had to say about Rush Limbaugh at the White House correspondence dinner? -  "I hope his kydneys fail!!" How many people on the right (commentators or politicians) say that about liberals? Not many. The left now has all the power of the world and the are STILL angry!!!

They hated him enough to create lies about how he supposedly "stole the election" or that the Supreme Court "gave him the presidency" when it was clearly Al Gore who was trying to steal the election.

You forgot about him taking money from the Chrysler bond holders and giving it to his political allies.

No. Its because liberals are ignorant of the inherant tragedy of the human condition. So they are more shocked, more horrified, and more sensual when they see it. Conservatives accept it and know that you can only minimize it, and that if you try to completely eliminate it, you are just wasting precious resources, which actually makes things worse.

I forgot - remember the bumper stickers about Bush????

How many Obama hating bumper stickers are there compared to Bush? 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2009, 05:53:41 AM »
Jag Condi Rice is angrier, and border line homicidal!   ;D

I'm used to haters and those who play victim. they'll always exist when it comes to MLM. Doesn't phase me.

What really irks me about you is that you are the same breed of typical evangelical zealot I so fvcking detest!
I'm sooo sick & tired of you fvckers I could just spit! you're a sick disgusting delusional vermin.

You are fvcking certifiable in your delusion & denial.
It's the goddamn evangelicals who make it a political issue. Get real!!!

I will welcome the day that religion is forced underground!

I FVCKING HATE DELUSIONAL EVANGELICALS  >:(

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2009, 06:00:51 AM »
Jag Condi Rice is angrier, and border line homicidal!   ;D

Borderline?!!! When it comes to evangelicals, ...I've pretty much crossed it. {lol}

Now that the warm weather is here, more & more of these guys are engaging in their door-to-door ministries.
I swear if one of those Jehovah witness fvckers wakes me up in the morning and tries jamming their foot in the doorpost, ...the sonofabitch is losing it. I'll hang it on the side of my doorpost like a bloody mezuzah, as a warning to all the others to keep the fvck off my property!  >:(
w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2009, 06:03:32 AM »
Borderline?!!! When it comes to evangelicals, ...I've pretty much crossed it. {lol}

Now that the warm weather is here, more & more of these guys are engaging in their door-to-door ministries.
I swear if one of those Jehovah witness fvckers wakes me up in the morning and tries jamming their foot in the doorpost, ...the sonofabitch is losing it. I'll hang it on the side of my doorpost like a bloody mezuzah, as a warning to all the others to keep the fvck off my property!  >:(

You are no better than the nut job who murdered that abortion doctor.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2009, 06:06:52 AM »
I'm used to haters and those who play victim. they'll always exist when it comes to MLM. Doesn't phase me.

What really irks me about you is that you are the same breed of typical evangelical zealot I so fvcking detest!
I'm sooo sick & tired of you fvckers I could just spit! you're a sick disgusting delusional vermin.

You are fvcking certifiable in your delusion & denial.
It's the goddamn evangelicals who make it a political issue. Get real!!!

I will welcome the day that religion is forced underground!

Jag, are there any evangelicals involved in your Multi Level Marketing "business"?

They will read this.

Personally, I would never do business with someone like you, someone who posts crazy, hateful stuff like this.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2009, 06:07:22 AM »
You are no better than the nut job who murdered that abortion doctor.

The guy who killed Tiller sought him out, stalked him as he was going out his day to day life.

Any evangelical I off, is gonna be one who trys imposing themself on me. There's a big difference.

It's like someone on here once said "I'll shoot the fvckers if I have to."
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2009, 06:08:58 AM »
Jag, are there any evangelicals involved in your Multi Level Marketing "business"?

They will read this.

Personally, I would never do business with someone like you, someone who posts crazy, hateful stuff like this.

Yes, there are, ...and they're smart enough to keep their proselytizing bullshit away from me.
w

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2009, 06:09:23 AM »
I didn't like Bush when he was first elected, and then I hated the American Public for being so stupid as even remotely want to elect him the 2nd time...

Blame the Democrats for putting  out such a lousy candidate when the election was basically being handed to them.
Y

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2009, 06:12:18 AM »
Yes, there are, ...and they're smart enough to keep their proselytizing bullshit away from me.

They are not very smart if they are doing business with a mentally ill woman who admits to hating evangelicals with a passion and admits to want to murder evangelicals.

Any evangelical I off, is gonna be one who trys imposing themself on me. There's a big difference.

It's like someone on here once said "I'll shoot the fvckers if I have to."

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2009, 06:13:10 AM »
Blame the Democrats for putting  out such a lousy candidate when the election was basically being handed to them.

If he was such a lousy candidate, ...what does that say about McCain or Palin?  :-\
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2009, 06:13:51 AM »
If he was such a lousy candidate, ...what does that say about McCain or Palin?  :-\

Your reading comprehension sucks dick.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2009, 06:15:05 AM »

After seeing how fat Hillary got and what she looked like this morning walking with Obama, she would have had to pull some FDR action and make sure no one ever taped her below the neck.

What a moose.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2009, 06:15:47 AM »
Bullshit 333386. Since you've never seen that movie, you have no right to comment on it.
Furthermore, I know you haven't seen it, because if you had, you'd have known it wasn't about what you claim it to be. thirdly, the movie wasn't made by the dems or the left, it was made by a British filmmaker, and focussed on the fascism taking place within the USA. If anything, one could call it a cautionary tale that implored people NOT to do what so many considered a rather expediant solution.

And btw, ...it was a damned good movie!

Damn.  Rotten Tomatos style pwnage.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2009, 06:16:54 AM »
Your reading comprehension sucks dick.

Possibly, ...but according to the Rainbow Coalition, not as well as you do.  :-*
w