Author Topic: prop alone  (Read 1939 times)

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
prop alone
« on: January 04, 2006, 10:00:48 AM »
i like it..it's feeling good...but am debating on adding in some deca to my cycle...i'm only in it one week so far...should i  just wait til next time? 

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: prop alone
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 10:07:19 AM »
i would add something fast like prop, maybe npp (faster ester of deca) at 100mg eod (just shoot it with the prop) or add tren for 8 wks at 75 mg ed or eod (ed is usually prefered to help keep sides away) what gear can u get ahold of?

muscle
muscle

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 10:11:12 AM »
anything in my budget..i'm looking to do about 3 to four weeks on prop...throw something else in on week five and run it through week 10 with prop and continue with the new stuff when finishing up with winny since i'm told its kinda rough on the joints. i like prop...i feel pumped as of late...not full out but mildly good..my mood is up alot and i can kinda feel odd mood swings but it's just a conscious effort to control them when they pop up.   or am i making this shit up?  ???

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 01:03:16 PM »
i like it..it's feeling good...but am debating on adding in some deca to my cycle...i'm only in it one week so far...should i  just wait til next time? 

If your cycle is 12 weeks+, I'd say throw it in, otherwise forget it.

It's long acting, so you'll have to switch off it at least 3-4 weeks prior to the end of the cycle to avoid delaying PCT.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 02:05:27 PM »
You say you like the cycle so far, so why change anything?

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 02:20:15 PM »
didnt know if it needed more umph..i'm on 150mg of prop eod

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2006, 02:53:17 PM »
Nothing wrong with that, test only cycles are fine.  That type of cycle is very easy to manage.

If your gonna add something now make it something fast acting....may i suggest an oral?  That would work fine for the length of cycle you mentioned.

As DIV stated a long ester would require more time to properly be used.

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2006, 05:37:32 PM »
didnt know if it needed more umph..i'm on 150mg of prop eod
Well, do you like the results your getting? Don't get too hung up on dosages, stacks, etc. If you like the results your getting from the Prop, I wouldn't change a thing.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 07:53:49 PM »
Well, do you like the results your getting? Don't get too hung up on dosages, stacks, etc. If you like the results your getting from the Prop, I wouldn't change a thing.

Sometimes less is more depending on your goals.

Everyone gets so hung up on the clinical aspects of a cycle, but like Loomis says, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

What works for one person might not work for you.

Work small first and move up if you think you need a "boost", it's better than overcompensating when you didn't need to.

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...