Author Topic: Fedor praise - this needs to stop...  (Read 3727 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: this needs to stop...
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2010, 09:50:28 PM »
 You're an idiot. Fedor would have to give up his independence and earn less money than he is earning now to fight in the UFC. His image would ve controlled by Dana White, he wouldn't be able to do commercials in Asia - where he is unfathomably popular - without White's approval, wouldn't be able to fight in his native Russia without Dana getting most of his earnings, and then there's the champion's clause, which states that, if a champion keeps winning, his contract is automatically renewed whether he wants to remain in the UFC or not, but if he loses the UFC can drop him without notice. And above everything else, Fedor wouldn't be getting a % of PPV and ticket sales revenue like he does in Strikeforce where M-1 copromotes the shows. Going to the UFC would be an incredibly crappy deal for Fedor. Then, there's the fact that there are several great fighters outside the UFC, like Barnett and Overeem. Like many have pointed out, you're a kid who knows nothing but the UFC. Fedor is simply greater than the UFC. And the UFC is only popular in the U.S.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
What % of Fedors earning go to the Russian Mob?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2010, 09:58:18 PM »
What % of Fedors earning go to the Russian Mob?

Your math is off. Fedor owns 20% of M-1 Global, so in an organization that accepts to copromote with M-1 Global, Fedor gets 10% of all ticket sales and PPV revenues. He gets zero in an organization like the UFC that doesen't accept to copromote besides his salary per fight. What goes to Finkelstein and the other mafiosi is irrelevant because Fedor is making a lot more money fighting in promotions that copromote with his company than he would if he fought without the copromotion deal.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2010, 10:04:36 PM »
  Your math is off. Fedor owns 20% of M-1 Global, so in an organization that accepts to copromote with M-1 Global, Fedor gets 10% of all ticket sales and PPV revenues. He gets zero in an organization like the UFC that doesen't accept to copromote besides his salary per fight. What goes to Finkelstein and the other mafiosi is irrelevant because Fedor is making a lot more money fighting in promotions that copromote with his company than he would if he fought without the copromotion deal.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
???

I asked what % goes to the mob, not what % does Fedor own or get paid, Mindspin is right about you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2010, 12:07:07 AM »
???

I asked what % goes to the mob, not what % does Fedor own or get paid, Mindspin is right about you.

I don't know what percentage goes to the mob. I know Fedor owns 20% of M-1 Global, which means Finkelstein and the others own 80%. Regardless, Fedor is getting much more money serving the mob than Dana White, which was my point which eludes your dumbass.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2010, 05:22:38 AM »
 I don't know what percentage goes to the mob. I know Fedor owns 20% of M-1 Global, which means Finkelstein and the others own 80%. Regardless, Fedor is getting much more money serving the mob than Dana White, which was my point which eludes your dumbass.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Your "point" wasn't relative to the question, retarded dimwit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2010, 07:34:49 PM »
Your "point" wasn't relative to the question, retarded dimwit.

The purpose of your question was to imply that Fedor is worse off with Finkelstein than with Dana White, so I answerd you directly by stating that Fedor makes more money with Finkelstein than with Dana White, which makes the percentage of how much he gives to Finkelstein irrelevant, you stupid fuck. That went right over your head. :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Fedor praise - this needs to stop...
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2010, 07:40:12 PM »
The UFC HW division is an embarrassment anyway. Fedor stands a better chance of fighting top talent outside of the UFC than he does inside it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2010, 07:48:29 PM »
   The purpose of your question was to imply that Fedor is worse off with Finkelstein
SUCKMYMUSCLE
I quit reading here as it's obvious your reading comprehension skills are that of a retarded baboon.

The UFC HW division is an embarrassment anyway. Fedor stands a better chance of fighting top talent outside of the UFC than he does inside it.
I asked you on the MMA board and I'll ask you here..........what org has the best HW division?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2010, 07:50:57 PM »
I love how everyone on this site has become mma experts all of a sudden :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2010, 07:54:24 PM »
I love how everyone on this site has become mma experts all of a sudden :D
"all of a sudden"?

This site has been flooded with experts in every facet of life since it's inception.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2010, 07:55:12 PM »
"all of a sudden"?

This site has been flooded with experts in every facet of life since it's inception.

:D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2010, 08:15:47 PM »
This is the REAL enemy...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2010, 10:19:21 PM »
I quit reading here as it's obvious your reading comprehension skills are that of a retarded baboon.

Wrong. You truly were trying to imply with your question that the Russian mob keeps most of Fedor's earnings, and that wouldn't happen if Fedor fought independently from Finkelstein . So I give an answer to the real point you were making and you pretend like you only wanted to know what percentage of Fedor's earnings goes to the Russian mob. I wasn't born yesterday, child. Who are you trying to fool? ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2010, 05:28:30 AM »
  Wrong. You truly were trying to imply with your question that the Russian mob keeps most of Fedor's earnings, and that wouldn't happen if Fedor fought independently from Finkelstein . So I give an answer to the real point you were making and you pretend like you only wanted to know what percentage of Fedor's earnings goes to the Russian mob. I wasn't born yesterday, child. Who are you trying to fool? ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Wrong.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2010, 01:03:58 AM »
I would pay big bucks to see Brock and Aleks fight. That fight would be awesome.