Author Topic: back acne  (Read 1112 times)

mvbaseball24

• Getbig II
back acne
« on: April 27, 2007, 10:29:25 PM »
back acne is under control but can't get it to go away. i take two showers a day and use Rx Clothes to exfoliat. doesnt do the trick. any suggestions

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: back acne
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 11:12:32 PM »
back acne is under control but can't get it to go away. i take two showers a day and use Rx Clothes to exfoliat. doesnt do the trick. any suggestions
Jump in the pool every now and then...chlorine drys out the skin and makes it difficult for acne. Tanning also helps.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 04:24:47 AM »
Get your GF to scrub it hard w/ Oxy soap bar and wash cloth in the shower.
A skilled pimple poper w/ sharp claws helps to ;).

Arnolds swim and Tan, yes; SOme Natural Sun if possible also.

Retin-A on spots (Mex mail order Pharmas) (Stay out of the sun w/ the creme on).

Are you soaking wet w/ sweat doing Bench Press, grinding it in??? Try to stay dry and clean benching, if you are overheating, dress down or no shirt benchs.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 08:46:53 AM »
Jump in the pool every now and then...chlorine drys out the skin and makes it difficult for acne. Tanning also helps.

Agreed.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2007, 11:04:42 AM »
salt water scrub

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 05:48:30 AM »
Stay on year round, your body will adjust to the higher hormone levels. 

Otherwise, get used to the hormone fluctuations, and the side effects that go with it.

eliscominblue

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 06:07:45 AM »

tanning and over scrubbing is just a cover up.  Get yourself a prescription for Tazorac cream.  Mix it with a non-comodegenic moisturizer and apply nightly to the back and shoulders.  You will only need about two pea sized drops of the cream each day and the tube will last about 24 months.

If you have cystic acne (large inflamed pimples that look like cysts) you should also do a round of antibiotics with the Tazorac.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 06:30:34 AM »
Stay on year round, your body will adjust to the higher hormone levels. 

Otherwise, get used to the hormone fluctuations, and the side effects that go with it.

Unfortunatly you are right. I don't notice any acne when on cycle but when I come off it hits me for about four or five weeks.  :-\

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2007, 06:47:32 AM »
Unfortunatly you are right. I don't notice any acne when on cycle but when I come off it hits me for about four or five weeks.  :-\

Me too, dropping (esp rapidly) levels cause way more sides than FILLING  the hypo each shot!

Personally, I think a lot of the elaborate cycle theories are a waste of energy. At the start hit hard,
and taper off slowly over a long period of time onto less and less suppressive stuff sums up my opinion of what works best.
Up front you can mix and match androgen + anabolic w/ abandon as long as you keep on a somewhat
steady administration level. When it comes time to pull the plug is what matters.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2007, 08:13:57 AM »
I get a little at the top of my back when on Sust, 0n doses over 500mg/ew

Hot tub, and tanning takes care of it!
U