Author Topic: And to think the left made fun of her..  (Read 12211 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: And to think the left made fun of her..
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2014, 04:25:59 AM »
Holy shit, do you really believe this?  If so, what kind of intelligence are you talking about? 

You can't be suggesting that you think Palin's I.Q. is higher than Obama's, can you?

The bitter irony here, is he spelled retarded, retarted.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2014, 05:30:05 AM »
The bitter irony here, is he spelled retarded, retarted.

O-fAgcare.   Boom

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2014, 06:16:51 AM »
At this point?  You mean you didn't reach that conclusion years ago?

I knew the little closet case had something wrong with him back when he was telling us how he packed three survival duffel bags in preparation for cities burning when Obama was elected in 2008.  The only thing I have seen burning is the Jungle Fever he has for Obama.

(Sad when such a loser actually has to have protection from the reality he has created for himself.  Not surprising the biggest hypocrite on the board is his protector.)

You voted for obama 2 x - stfu twink.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2014, 06:19:48 AM »
Dumb Palin is a lot smarter than these libtards.

When will CBS, NBC, ABC, Biden, and barry apologize to Palin?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2014, 06:24:17 AM »

Apologize for what? he prediction? jesus how bad do you need a pat on the back? These fucking idiot would die on the stairs of any university from sheer intellectual repulsion.

She was asked what is your stance on the Bush Doctrine, she had no idea, that's akin to a doctor not knowing what cancer is.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2014, 06:49:29 AM »
O-fAgcare.   Boom

LOL.  Was wondering when you were going to bring back the "boom".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2014, 07:39:32 AM »
anytime a person has to go back 6 years with "told ya so" in order to drum up some positive support in the press, it's pretty desperate. 

"I hate to say I told ya so, but..." = Palin desperate to be relevant again.  Remember, the GOP and FOX wouldn't even let her SPEAK at the 2012 convention.  She was the fresh bright light of the GOP in 2008, and 4 years later, they were scared to even let her say a word.  She had to beg FOX just to give her a mic.  You had no-names from Idaho and whevever giving speeches, and they woudln't let her speak. 

But she'll always have her supporters that believe she's smarter than every lib on the planet.  Sorry, but Warren Buffet is way smarter than Palin, even if one believes his politics are misguided.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2014, 07:42:53 AM »

no...she just isnt. and you know that. She went to 5 shitty schools for a god damn journalism degree. Tha fuck out of here

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2014, 07:48:11 AM »
Very stupid people can have good political viewpoints.

Very smart people can be politically misguided.

There are people with 75 IQ who are brilliant with cars, but can't read their way out of a paper bag.
There are people with billions from shrewd investments (Buffet) who are bedwetting liberals.

And of course, there are people who connect 3-4 sentences into random run-on verbal atrocities, speak on history without any actual facts, and really play the fool politically - who are shrewd enough to make millions by wearing a wig, winking at cameras, and appealing to sexually repressed FOX news viewers that play pocket pool way more than they should.

Maybe we can say maybe she's not smart, but she's been shrewd enough to make a small fortune by finding her niche and being passionate about it?   That's accurate, IMO.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2014, 08:40:36 AM »

no...she just isnt. and you know that. She went to 5 shitty schools for a god damn journalism degree. Tha fuck out of here

A journalism degree from the prestigious (lol) University of Idaho.

Though guessing her IQ from anything but an IQ test is anything but conclusive, a number of sources have estimated that her IQ is between 100 and 110.  Here's what seems to me is a pretty objective (and fairly interesting) article about that from late 2008:
http://www.halfsigma.com/2008/09/sarah-palins-iq-no-higher-than-110.html

Sarah Palin's IQ: no higher than 110

September 05, 2008

The starting point for my estimation of Sarah Palin’s IQ is her college career. The fact that she graduated from a four year college at all indicates her IQ is above average (above 100). But her college history seems indicative of someone who was barely able to graduate. It seems as if she couldn’t hack majoring at business at a college in Hawii, and then transferred to community colleges, and finally was able to transfer back to an easy four year college, the University of Idaho, where she graduated with an easy major, journalism. She definitely does not have the college career of someone whose IQ is one standard deviation or more above the mean (115 or higher). Thus her IQ is likely somewhere between 100 and 115. Perhaps I was being generous in the previous post where I estimated 110. It could be as little as 100. A person with an IQ of 100 can still graduate from a four year college if she chooses an easy major and attends a non-challenging school such as the University of Idaho.

Now we must look at evidence of smartness and evidence of dumbness. Evidence of smartness first:

(1) Her sister says she is smart. In her biography, the sister says she was a bookworm as a kid, and on a recent interview on CNN, the sister said Sarah is very smart.

It’s not unheard of for siblings to help each other out, so this doesn’t really prove much. I would also not put much stock in the opinions of people in Wasilla where she was mayor. The average IQ of Wasilla seems to be about 95, and in the land of the blind the one-eyed woman is queen.

(2) She seemed competent talking about oil drilling on a Larry Kudlow interview that I watched.

What IQ does one need to speak competently about one topic? I think the 110 number would be high enough.

(3) She got elected governor of Alaska.

Surely this must demonstrate something? On the other hand, it seems to me like some freak occurrence, and maybe demonstrates the low IQ of Alaska voters rather than the high IQ of Sarah. Alaska does have a pretty abysmal high school graduation rate. Most intellectual Alaskans flee the state for more mentally stimulating jobs in the lower 48.

(4) She gave a good speech at the convention.

To what extent is public speaking correlated IQ? The correlation may not be that high. There are lots of high IQ people who are abysmal public speakers, so public speaking is not a highly g-loaded task. Normally, people with IQs below 115 don’t have the opportunity to do much public speaking because they don’t have much to say. But my guess is that a person with a propensity for public speaking with an IQ of 100 can sound a lot smarter than her IQ if there is a smart person available to put words in her mouth.

Meaningless evidence:

(1) Sarah is very self confident.

Self confidence is a trait that, if correlated with intelligence at all, is most likely inversely correlated. Comparing races, blacks have the highest self-confidence and Asians have the lowest self-confidence. But blacks have the lowest IQ and Asians have the highest IQ. Self confidence allows you to trick people into believing that you’re more competent than you really are.

Self confidence is related to being a good public speaker, so this trait is tricking people into overestimating her IQ.

Evidence of dumbness:

(1) She majored in journalism but there’s no evidence that she ever wrote anything.

Writing is a highly g-loaded task, so the lack of anything that she’s written could indicate her inability to write at a competent level.

(2) She had to hire an administrator to run the “city” of Wasilla.

Indicates she wasn’t smart enough to run the city herself?

(3) Interest in evangelical Christianity.

People who believe in the literal word of the Bible and get into evangelical Christianity are, on average, less intelligent than mainline Protestants.

(4) No intellectual hobbies.

Smart people have intellectual hobbies. Sarah likes to hunt moose.

(4) Proleness

I find this to be the most compelling indicator that Sarah’s IQ isn’t much higher than the minimum required to graduate from the University of Idaho. Social class is highly correlated with IQ. This correlation is much higher than the correlation between income and IQ or between income and class.

Both of Sarah’s parents are school teachers, the quintessential middle class jobs, but Sarah has clearly sunk to prole. Her husband hasn’t graduated from college, Track is not going to college, and Bristol gives no indication of being college-bound. Track getting arrested, and Bristol getting pregnant at 17 are markers of being prole rather than middle class.

Sinking in class below one’s parents tends to indicate having a lower IQ than one’s parents, which is why I have a hard time believing that Sarah’s IQ is any higher than 110.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2014, 09:34:37 AM »
these threads are ridiculous. 

Here's the sad reality.  none of you would last a minute in that arena.  you would all get destroyed.  and no matter what you like to think, you would all come across as stupider then Sarah Palin.   

you don't think so?  that makes you even stupider. 

the saddest part of it is that none of you believe me. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2014, 10:02:02 AM »
these threads are ridiculous. 

Here's the sad reality.  none of you would last a minute in that arena.  you would all get destroyed.  and no matter what you like to think, you would all come across as stupider then Sarah Palin.   

you don't think so?  that makes you even stupider. 

the saddest part of it is that none of you believe me. 

We'd all come across as stupider than Palin even if we had the coaching and years of experience that Palin has had? 

I disagree.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2014, 10:11:32 AM »
there are always going to be some people that MAKE FUN of those with advanced education.  ALWAYS.

there are always going to be people that resent those who went to college or earned advanced certifications, etc.

Nothing wrong with that... they have their own reasons, and yes, they need a candidate to support.

Palin is GREAT for them.  They didn't need 6 years of college, and they turned out fine, and maybe they reject the candidates like Obama with a silver spoon or someone who paid for their school.  THEY NEED A CANDIDATE TOO... palin is great for that.

I took the Palin route when it came to college, also.  I went to 2 community colleges (one for just a semester) and another univ for my BS and MBA, and some tech trade school too (A+, Net+, CCNA stuff)... I've been everywhere, man :)  So I don't shit on palin for that...

I do, however, dislike her trashing getting an education.  I would hope most kids don't look at that and say educations are for the elite, etc.   

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2014, 10:22:28 AM »
Very stupid people can have good political viewpoints.

Very smart people can be politically misguided.

There are people with 75 IQ who are brilliant with cars, but can't read their way out of a paper bag.
There are people with billions from shrewd investments (Buffet) who are bedwetting liberals.

And of course, there are people who connect 3-4 sentences into random run-on verbal atrocities, speak on history without any actual facts, and really play the fool politically - who are shrewd enough to make millions by wearing a wig, winking at cameras, and appealing to sexually repressed FOX news viewers that play pocket pool way more than they should.

Maybe we can say maybe she's not smart, but she's been shrewd enough to make a small fortune by finding her niche and being passionate about it?   That's accurate, IMO.

Hi Robert,

That is retard level iq, they are great at nothing, spelling their name at that level is like finding the Higgs Boson.
Where do you get your car fixed? I think you need to get a second opinion.

Rob
Car is broke timmy
Timmy
Ok, potatoe
Rob
Great service, keep the change.
Timmy
I like daytime

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2014, 10:23:29 AM »
We'd all come across as stupider than Palin even if we had the coaching and years of experience that Palin has had? 

I disagree.

everyone likes to think that but they're wrong.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2014, 10:25:52 AM »

I disagree.

much smarter people than you and I have thought this and gotten skewered. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2014, 10:36:10 AM »
much smarter people than you and I have thought this and gotten skewered. 

You are absolutely right about that. 

Remember Ross Perot's vice presidential running mate?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2014, 10:50:39 AM »

You voted for obama 2 x - stfu twink.

You melted down twice.  Good job closet fag.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2014, 10:56:59 AM »

plus coming across as intelligent in the political arena has almost ZERO to do with how intelligent you actually are.  it has much more to do with how you handle pressure.  so a lot of people posting on here think that if they are intelligent it will allow them to succeed in the political arena.  and they're wrong. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2014, 11:04:01 AM »

ah, yes.  He was an admiral with a shitload of relevant experience, masters degree in international relations, an amazing writer...

BUT

He lacked communication skills, wasn't knowledgeable in current areas, and there were major holes in what he knew and didn't know.  He was flaky.  He wasn't worthy of the VP or prez slot, despite his resume, etc.

He was by NO means a "stupid" man... but he lacked what it took to be president - that ability to understand and communicate quickly in a hundred different arenas.  Palin lacks that too.  Rapid subject changes -

here she is trying to support a Bailout that she really doesn't understand... and look at the structure of this ONE sentence.

PALIN: "That's why I say, I, like every American I'm speaking with, we're ill about this position that we have been put in where it is the tax payers looking to bail out, but ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the healthcare reform that is needed to help shore up our economy, helping tho— it's got to be all about job creation too, shoring up our economy, and putting it back on the right track, so healthcare reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions and tax relief for Americans. "

That was ONE sentence

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2014, 11:06:35 AM »
plus I also understand that most on here don't think she's stupid because they think she's stupid.  they think she's stupid because she's a Republican and the Democratic machine that guides their beliefs make them believe that she's stupid.  same thing with Republicans thinking Barack Obama is "stupid".  its just something that they know they're supposed to say.

I think the main difference between me and a lot of people on here is that I simply don't believe in any of this anymore.  

I think it's all silly.  to me there is absolutely ZERO difference between the Presidential elections and WWE Monday night Raw.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2014, 11:09:26 AM »
Bush was smart.   Obama is smart.   They are definitely well over 115 IQ, one standard deviation and I'd bet they're both 130 easily.  You don't finish the MBA or JD if you're completely stupid.

Now, we can argue either/both of them were murderous, politically misguided, idiotic, evil, selfish, lying, etc... YES, very possible that one or both of them fall under this heading.

But as far as being SMART... as far as IQ, as far as being able to understand complex subects, YES, they are smart people.    Everytime I see a high school dropout in the bar saying "Obama is DUMB", I just shake my head... just about everyone at this top level is pretty smart.  And the ones who are not, well, we see it pretty quickly.  Obama sucks, but his IQ is probably 130 easily, and I'd agree with this for most in Congress, to be honest.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2014, 11:12:16 AM »
Rep. Henry Waxman clueless in Bigger Stronger Faster

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #98 on: March 07, 2014, 11:29:57 AM »
Guam will Capsize and Tip Over into the ocean by adding troops

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2014, 12:09:03 PM »