Author Topic: Damn it Obama slipped up on Leno tonight  (Read 17097 times)

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Damn it Obama slipped up on Leno tonight
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2009, 03:24:02 PM »
Palin's gonna be pissed. She's got the retard kid that she paraded around during the election. When is her fucken "statement" coming out?

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2009, 04:16:44 PM »
the people in Dubai India will never stand for this!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2009, 04:19:29 PM »
Obama's a dickbreath.
Deep Tissue Massage

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2009, 04:20:17 PM »
the people in Dubai India will never stand for this!

I have been thinking that Obama should spend some down time in Dubai.  
D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #104 on: March 20, 2009, 04:58:23 PM »

couldn't stop thinking about classic Stephen Lynch during this thread..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 20, 2009, 05:43:06 PM »
Obama's comment was a slip up to be sure, but who among us hasn't made a comment that has come out the wrong way?  The way modern society fixates on every little minutia of what is said, is becoming sickening.  People need to get thicker skins.  I sometimes wonder what the reaction would be if a man like Pierre Trudeau was holding office in today's overly politically correct society. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #106 on: March 20, 2009, 05:57:11 PM »
Obama's comment was a slip up to be sure, but who among us hasn't made a comment that has come out the wrong way?  The way modern society fixates on every little minutia of what is said, is becoming sickening.  People need to get thicker skins.  I sometimes wonder what the reaction would be if a man like Pierre Trudeau was holding office in today's overly politically correct society. 
'Fuddle Duddle'    ;)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2009, 06:08:21 PM »
'Fuddle Duddle'    ;)

lol, exactly.  ;D

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2009, 08:06:17 PM »
Its a peek into what goes on in Barrys mind.......its really sad that the president of the us doesnt have any internal monologue, wasnt bush crucified for this crap?  But Bush was an idiot, right?.  Barry is smart and this shows how cruel and evil he is on the INSIDE.

Like me, I play tennis like a black guy on the court.  Nothing offensive, right? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #109 on: March 21, 2009, 07:27:55 AM »
Its a peek into what goes on in Barrys mind.......its really sad that the president of the us doesnt have any internal monologue, wasnt bush crucified for this crap?  But Bush was an idiot, right?.  Barry is smart and this shows how cruel and evil he is on the INSIDE.

Like me, I play tennis like a black guy on the court.  Nothing offensive, right? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

He made a mistake, but there was no malice. He was just talking like a real person.
E

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #110 on: March 21, 2009, 07:32:10 AM »

The guy just took office a couple of months ago.

WTF is he doing on Leno? 

Clue for Mr. Obama - THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER. 

It was completely unacceptable to make that appearance, especially with our nation at war and dealing with the worst economic crisis in decades. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 21, 2009, 07:35:01 AM »

WTF is he doing on Leno? 

It was completely unacceptable to make that appearance, especially with our nation at war and dealing with the worst economic crisis in decades. 

I think when he started talking about the NCAA tournament we all knew he doesn't give a shit about America Tre. Why should he put on an act now? He just wanted to be famous and now he is. Bush never gave a shit about being on late night TV, he knew he had a job to do.
E

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #112 on: March 21, 2009, 07:36:26 AM »
Bush never gave a shit about being on late night TV, he knew he had a job to do

and what a job he did... :'(

worst pres ever.
Flower Boy Ran Away

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 21, 2009, 07:37:47 AM »
and what a job he did... :'(

worst pres ever.

You think Obama is better? What has he done so far except for go on Oprah, Leno, go to basketball games, go out clubbing with his homies etc.?
E

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 21, 2009, 07:41:31 AM »

Even if Bush did a terrible job, at least he was at work.

Appearing on Leno is not something a sitting President does...how freaken unpresidential! 

I'm ok with Obama taking an hour out of his week to fill out an NCAA bracket.  But following that up with an appearance on a west-coast talk show is total BS.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 21, 2009, 07:45:02 AM »

I'm ok with Obama taking an hour out of his week to fill out an NCAA bracket. 

An hour is a long time to worry about something so inconsequential. There are people hurting right now Tre, Obama seems oblivious to this fact.
E

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 21, 2009, 07:54:35 AM »
An hour is a long time to worry about something so inconsequential. There are people hurting right now Tre, Obama seems oblivious to this fact.

Agreed, but I'm cool with him working out and doing some blue-collar, 'everyman' stuff from time-to-time. 

But, we've got to know that he's on our - America's - side in this mess, and that he's dedicated to leading our nation back to prosperity.  The only thing I've seen from him so far is the desire to lead us to ever-increasing levels of government dependence and that's not what our nation is about. 

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: March 21, 2009, 08:28:07 AM »

WTF is he doing on Leno? 

Tre yea he shouldn't have spent 15 minutes on a TV late night show that gets millions of viewers, how dare him!  ::) he should be working 24-7 like bush was hahahha you are a window licker aren't you? Bush was chilling at his Texas ranch all the time instead of actually "working 24-7"...

You also fail to realize, what is the difference between a popular TV late night show and a Barbara Walters interview? Or Larry King? not a damn thing...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 21, 2009, 09:32:52 AM »
The only thing I've seen from him so far is the desire to lead us to ever-increasing levels of government dependence and that's not what our nation is about. 

Amen, brutha.

PocketMuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: March 21, 2009, 10:54:38 AM »

Appearing on Leno is not something a sitting President does...how freaken unpresidential! 

I'm ok with Obama taking an hour out of his week to fill out an NCAA bracket.  But following that up with an appearance on a west-coast talk show is total BS.

How unpresidential? Yeah, I guess being presidential requires you to start wars for no reason. That's presidential. You forget, JFK also did a shot on the Tonight Show - but you, being a Republican, probably didn't think he was presidential either.

Government_Controlled

• Getbig III
  • I love my country
« Reply #120 on: March 21, 2009, 03:43:53 PM »
Is it me, or did I hear just about every audience member laughing with him and Jay?. :o :-\ :'(

GC/DEA_AGENT

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #121 on: March 21, 2009, 03:45:29 PM »
because he's fake, like every president that went into the White house.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #122 on: March 21, 2009, 03:51:36 PM »

I agree with my Conservative, Negro friend. Obama should not have made the appearance. Not that it's 'unpresidential' (tho, it is!) but because when you're President, it's all about appearances. And even if the ship of State is sinking, you damn well well better be dancing the Sailor's Hornpipe on the foredeck!

/nixon was famous for his love of football and gambling

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #123 on: March 21, 2009, 03:55:18 PM »
You think Obama is better? What has he done so far except for go on Oprah, Leno, go to basketball games, go out clubbing with his homies etc.?

given time, I believe he will prove to be much better. but he has 8 years of Bush fuckups to clean up. it will take time..

now, stem cell research and scientific funding can resume to their pre bush levels
the iraq mess can be sorted out
the economy can begin to recover.
fuckups like Katrina hopefully wont happen under Obama.
Flower Boy Ran Away

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #124 on: March 21, 2009, 07:20:56 PM »
Republicans used to be tough.  hell, mccain cracked a joke about how ugly chelsea clinton was, when she was on 17.

Of course, hannity and Rush will be whining tomorrow morning about this.  instead of the 5 trillion obama just printed.

If it was a Republican that had made a joke about Special Olympics, people would have been outside their house with pitch forks and fire.. Double standard.