Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 755850 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #7075 on: February 15, 2012, 04:18:48 PM »
I am not attracted to you Bob so stop being delusional. 

Yes you just send friend requests to guys you don't know in order to view pictures that you find unattractive  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7076 on: February 15, 2012, 04:20:35 PM »
Bigbobs
you are looking great there- wide , thick and lean!

your training must be going well, you have great shoulder to waist taper

and thats an epic fannypack you're rocking  ;D

Thansk bud the fanny pack you gifted Nasser which he let me borrow that day helps accentuate the V-taper!

???  I feel pity for women too because with you and Bob hanging around Nasser, it's got to be scaring away the ladies.

You should do your research first - Sherief is married to a beautiful and happy wife.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7077 on: February 15, 2012, 04:28:52 PM »
There's a fair amount of fanny pack action in this thread.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7078 on: February 15, 2012, 04:33:48 PM »
Yes you just send friend requests to guys you don't know in order to view pictures that you find unattractive  ::)
Although I didn't know you Bob, I had seen your posts here on getbig and If I wanted to see pics I think you have posted some on here so requesting a friendship request had nothing to do with viewing your pics.  You really need to come back down to earth because you are reaching for something that isn't there.  I thought you seemed like a cool decent guy and you may very well be, but your constant twisting of things doesn't appeal to me. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7079 on: February 15, 2012, 04:38:24 PM »
Thansk bud the fanny pack you gifted Nasser which he let me borrow that day helps accentuate the V-taper!

You should do your research first - Sherief is married to a beautiful and happy wife.
Yes Nassers fanny pack looks good.   ;)  And I do recall reading a post where you said that you were a pussy magnet Bob....more like you are a pussy blocker for Nasser..both you and Sherief aren't helping Nasser in the ladies department here.  If I saw Nasser and you and Bob and Sherief out and you were acting like such a dick the way you are right now, yes I would run for the hills it wouldn't matter if Nasser was charming intelligent well spoken attractive etc.  You and Sherief are the ultimate pussy blockers!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #7080 on: February 15, 2012, 04:57:56 PM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7081 on: February 15, 2012, 04:59:11 PM »
Yes Nassers fanny pack looks good.   ;)  And I do recall reading a post where you said that you were a pussy magnet Bob....more like you are a pussy blocker for Nasser..both you and Sherief aren't helping Nasser in the ladies department here.  If I saw Nasser and you and Bob and Sherief out and you were acting like such a dick the way you are right now, yes I would run for the hills it wouldn't matter if Nasser was charming intelligent well spoken attractive etc.  You and Sherief are the ultimate pussy blockers!

a)  Nasser doesn't need our help in the ladies department

b)  If you did see us and "run for the hills" we would not even notice let alone care ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7082 on: February 15, 2012, 05:01:15 PM »
a)  Nasser doesn't need our help in the ladies department

b)  If you did see us and "run for the hills" we would not even notice let alone care ;)
No he doesn't so stop being a pussy blocker.   ;)  Of course you wouldn't care cause it's safe for you to sit being a pc and think you are the shit rather than talk to someone face to face.  I am the opposite of you though. 

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7083 on: February 15, 2012, 05:03:02 PM »
Day three of Nasser nights 2012 !  Here are some pictures from the start of Nasser nights from 2008, what a great 4 years it has been, every year TEAM Nasser get's stronger and more fan's consistently.

4 year Anniversary :

Many haters and admires of The Wizard of Truth through the years, but one thing stands tall, never backing down and still to this day the strongest TEAM in getbig history, TEAM Nasser!

and to quote our great TEAM member NaturalWonder83

TEAM Nasser 2012' Bigger, Faster, Stronger 4 Life

Nassermania running rampant

the pumpkinghead obsession with Nasser never ends
they only wish they could achieve 1 zillionth of the great man's feats

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7084 on: February 15, 2012, 05:12:19 PM »

Look at my head...do I look like a pumpinhead Nasser?   ;D  And you are right, I do wish I could acheive what you have in the sport however not in this era because womens bodybuilding today sucks ass. I stopped following the sport after Cory and Anja retired. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7085 on: February 15, 2012, 05:13:19 PM »
No he doesn't so stop being a pussy blocker.   ;)  Of course you wouldn't care cause it's safe for you to sit being a pc and think you are the shit rather than talk to someone face to face.  I am the opposite of you though. 

lol so sending anonymous friend requests to guys you don't know means you'd rather "talk to someone face to face" and because I did not accept your request that means I'd rather sit "being" a pc?  ???

You are really grasping now I'm honestly starting to feel sorry for you as your replies are not even making sense and show me that you must be hurt, or you just have horrible wit and sense of humour.  Hopefully its the latter.  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7086 on: February 15, 2012, 05:18:10 PM »
lol so sending anonymous friend requests to guys you don't know means you'd rather "talk to someone face to face" and because I did not accept your request that means I'd rather sit "being" a pc?  ???

You are really grasping now I'm honestly starting to feel sorry for you as your replies are not even making sense and show me that you must be hurt, or you just have horrible wit and sense of humour.  Hopefully its the latter.  
I am referring to you when you said you wouldn't care if I ran for the hills if I saw you.  You would run because you would rather sit behind the comfort of your pc and twist shit to suit yourself.  And I already told you I didn't notice that my request wasn't accepted because I deactivated my account for now.  I dont live on facebook, in fact I have only ever made two status's since I have been on there. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7087 on: February 15, 2012, 05:23:24 PM »
I am referring to you when you said you wouldn't care if I ran for the hills if I saw you.  You would run because you would rather sit behind the comfort of your pc and twist shit to suit yourself.  And I already told you I didn't notice that my request wasn't accepted because I deactivated my account for now.  I dont live on facebook, in fact I have only ever made two status's since I have been on there. 

I didn't say I'd run - I said I wouldn't even notice.  So you've only made two status updates yet you said you have over 800 friends and implied many are from random requests you sent to people you don't know.

Anyway, your recent few posts are not making any sense, I think it's due to meltdown so I'll take it easy from here on and not continue with the exchange. 

No hard feelings, honestly.  Even though you think I'm a dick I did wish you and Willgrant well.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7088 on: February 15, 2012, 05:27:18 PM »
I didn't say I'd run - I said I wouldn't even notice.  So you've only made two status updates yet you said you have over 800 friends and implied many are from random requests you sent to people you don't know.

Anyway, your recent few posts are not making any sense, I think it's due to meltdown so I'll take it easy from here on and not continue with the exchange. 

No hard feelings, honestly.  Even though you think I'm a dick I did wish you and Willgrant well.
I never implied that many of my friends are from random requests.  Alot of my friends are people I have interacted with on forums such as rxmuscle etc and also people I have met when I have travelled overseas...I have school friends, family and also friends here where I live that I see at the gym and go for coffee with etc. 

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #7089 on: February 15, 2012, 05:48:45 PM »

Bottom line.

The dude is how old? 45?

Looks fantastic.

AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF MEMBERS THINK IM KISSING ASS.

I NEVER KISS ASS. NEVER.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7090 on: February 15, 2012, 06:44:37 PM »
Bottom line.

The dude is how old? 45?

Looks fantastic.

AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF MEMBERS THINK IM KISSING ASS.

I NEVER KISS ASS. NEVER.

great p[ost

DOUP telling it like it is

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #7091 on: February 15, 2012, 06:59:25 PM »
How can you dispute NASSER? He will slap all western...including australian HOES to the floor!!
H

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #7092 on: February 15, 2012, 07:08:04 PM »
Sean connery aint got nothin on the wizard and the law he lays down....
H

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7093 on: February 15, 2012, 08:47:11 PM »
a question for Team Nasser

can anyone tell me the name of the song/music and the artist/group for the music Nasser used in his

94 mr O
96 mr O
97 mr O
98 mr O
posing routines?

any help would be much appreciated  :)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7094 on: February 15, 2012, 09:16:06 PM »
A few pictures with the guy....okay. Like 700 pics with the guy in a 300 page thread, well....you decide, haha.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7095 on: February 15, 2012, 09:20:11 PM »
How can you dispute NASSER? He will slap all western...including australian HOES to the floor!!
Where have I disputed Nasser?  He's one of my fav bodybuilders.  I am not taking anything away from his bodybuilding sucess.  I just called him out on his gimmick and for not posting as himself.  Btw, you're another pussy blocker.   ;)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7096 on: February 15, 2012, 09:40:47 PM »
seriously i am not Nasser!

Nasser doesnt post on GB

it would be an honor for GB if Nasser did but there are too many disrespectful fools here and GB is not worthy of Nasser's personal posting :P

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7097 on: February 15, 2012, 10:00:30 PM »
seriously i am not Nasser!

Nasser doesnt post on GB

it would be an honor for GB if Nasser did but there are too many disrespectful fools here and GB is not worthy of Nasser's personal posting :P
Yes Nasser it would be really nice if you did post as yourself and not as this Swami gimmick.  Look I don't expect you to admit that you are him, I am just disappointed that's all.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7098 on: February 15, 2012, 10:42:30 PM »
 ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7099 on: February 15, 2012, 11:28:51 PM »
Yes Nasser it would be really nice if you did post as yourself and not as this Swami gimmick.  Look I don't expect you to admit that you are him, I am just disappointed that's all.

Booty, you are dead wrong, now granted you don't know as much about swami as myself or Sherief, even still to conclude that Swami is a Nasser-gimmick so confidently just based on hunch you come across extremely retarded.