Author Topic: Random AnabolicHalo ramblings  (Read 100512 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Random AnabolicHalo ramblings
« Reply #1325 on: November 27, 2014, 02:52:13 AM »
This is going to sound terrible, but I am looking at things analytically and trying to take emotion out of it.

There may not have been that much of a bond with the child.  The poor thing was sick since birth, and he has major problems with the babies Mom. it's not like he lived with, or cared for the child's needs for any amount of time.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: moderator Mister Zimbabwe has an announcement to make
« Reply #1326 on: November 27, 2014, 02:58:34 AM »
He was awesome, and he approves of OMRs post :)
lol

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1327 on: November 27, 2014, 04:33:02 AM »
Doesn't take much effort to wish Halo the best. Why insult him when you don't know whether he tells the truth or not? This is the type of situation where everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1328 on: November 27, 2014, 06:01:23 AM »
Wow way too harsh on halo here. The guy needs our support at this time. He might not get much support from family and close friends so why not join together and give it to him. I don't understand this. I am sincerely sorry for his loss.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #1329 on: November 27, 2014, 07:58:29 AM »
Wow way too harsh on halo here. The guy needs our support at this time. He might not get much support from family and close friends so why not join together and give it to him. I don't understand this. I am sincerely sorry for his loss.
Because it's all lies?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1330 on: November 27, 2014, 08:42:36 AM »
This is going to sound terrible, but I am looking at things analytically and trying to take emotion out of it.

There may not have been that much of a bond with the child.  The poor thing was sick since birth, and he has major problems with the babies Mom. it's not like he lived with, or cared for the child's needs for any amount of time.
That thought also went through my mind. He never brought the child home and formed any kind on bond with it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1331 on: November 27, 2014, 08:48:23 AM »

Which makes him even a bigger piece of shit, if you ask me. He would rather have been partying and working out then spending time with his child. Even issues with his child's mom is an excuse for him to engage in other stupid behavior.

Personally, I don't buy any of it for a minute.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1332 on: November 27, 2014, 08:50:08 AM »
I disagree. Here's why. My wife is pretty ill, has been for some time. I spend a lot of time with her and taking care of her. Sometimes I need a break and Getbig is occasionally that little bit of respite for me. It is also a way I can be with her and still be doing something while she sleeps through another TV show in the chair next to me.

Taking care of a sick loved one is hard and sometimes tedious. If it consumes your entire waking life, you will probably end up going berserk. 

Its a bad analogy. There is a difference between coming on here to take a break, as opposed to scanning your dead sons death certificate to prove to a bodybuilding board that he really died. That is creepy and weird. However, taking a break and coming on here to chat and bullshit is pretty normal, like you do.

Your situation and his situation are not even in the same universe.
X

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1333 on: November 27, 2014, 12:37:51 PM »
Gent's reminder: "Cuban" wanted to be pro mortician ....... ::)

;D
 ;D
 ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1334 on: November 27, 2014, 12:39:53 PM »
Quote from: jephrius link=

topic=547191.msg7836087#msg7836087 date=1417103909
Because it's all lies?

;D ;D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1335 on: November 27, 2014, 12:45:56 PM »
Anabolic halo has sent me pics of documents confirming his son's death.  He has asked that I not post them.  They look legit to me.

He asks that you no longer doubt this tragedy nor disrespect the loss of his son any further on this forum.

White race recognize Rhodesia only  :)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1336 on: November 27, 2014, 12:49:15 PM »
Anabolic halo has sent me pics of documents confirming his son's death.  He has asked that I not post them.  They look legit to me.

He asks that you no longer doubt this tragedy nor disrespect the loss of his son any further on this forum.

Any PICTOR with Fidel Castro & Leopold at that show  ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1337 on: November 27, 2014, 09:16:35 PM »
It was mostly omr's fault and it sickens me. Everyone makes mistakes but he is too prideful to admit he was wrong this once. SMH.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1338 on: November 27, 2014, 10:28:04 PM »
It was mostly omr's fault and it sickens me. Everyone makes mistakes but he is too prideful to admit he was wrong this once. SMH.

not really. halo used the board as his own personal drama, free zone. he thought he could use it like that. omr was not going to stand for it. halo wished his son dead, then when his son dies, he sends copies of his death certificate. then when his son is sick, hes bragging about not seeing him and going out to the bars and clubs. its all weird and devious shit. i think omr was 100% right. this is not halos board to post hundreds of threads and clutter it up with his bullshit.

just my 2 cents.
X

Boki

• Getbig II
« Reply #1339 on: November 28, 2014, 12:33:43 AM »

Agree with this too. He knew it is only a matter of day when kid will die, so he was ready for it.
Halo is legend imo, his humour is really unique and imo, he brought alot of fun to the board.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1340 on: November 28, 2014, 07:42:19 AM »

Two options here:

AHalo is a Grant gimmick

AHalo is a Joon gimmick and Grant is in on it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1341 on: November 28, 2014, 01:15:06 PM »

Do you know what condition the baby had? Wasn't the baby hospitalized?

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #1342 on: November 28, 2014, 05:23:12 PM »
Do you know what condition the baby had? Wasn't the baby hospitalized?
There was never a baby. The whole thing was an elaborate scam. Anabolichalo still lurks on this site 2 to 3 times a day to catch up on what people are saying about him. There's some plausibility that he is a junior gimmick, or one of the mods. He's posted on Getbig under many different names. Strange person.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #1343 on: November 28, 2014, 06:26:57 PM »
There was never a baby. The whole thing was an elaborate scam. Anabolichalo still lurks on this site 2 to 3 times a day to catch up on what people are saying about him. There's some plausibility that he is a junior gimmick, or one of the mods. He's posted on Getbig under many different names. Strange person.

I'm pretty sure he's an OMR gimmick.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1344 on: November 29, 2014, 12:05:19 PM »
Anabolic halo has sent me pics of documents confirming his son's death.  He has asked that I not post them.  They look legit to me.

& let me guess, those "DOCUMENTS" must be in Espanol & issued by Ciudad de la Havana authority (1 billion x  ;D)

D-Cord

• Getbig II
  • ICD-10 code K62.2 sounds SO painful
« Reply #1345 on: November 30, 2014, 04:20:18 PM »
I have a feeling that "Halo" suffered from an absentee/inattentive/embarrassing mother...that always sets a young person on the worst path.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1346 on: November 30, 2014, 04:27:22 PM »
I have a feeling that "Halo" suffered from an absentee/inattentive/embarrassing mother...that always sets a young person on the worst path.

I see what you did there  ;)