Author Topic: We are NOT a nation of immigrants!  (Read 4562 times)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
We are NOT a nation of immigrants!
« on: May 12, 2017, 05:37:12 AM »
To wit: I'm not an immigrant. My dad wasn't an immigrant. Millions of Americans aren't immigrants!

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
Re: We are NOT a nation of immigrants!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 06:07:20 AM »
The indigenous people of America were the Eskimos.  The so called red Indians came over from Asia which is why they have a Chinese look to them. I'm thinking it was around 20,000 years ago when there was a way to get from Asia to Alaska.   

These redskins murdered the poor peace loving wee Eskimos.  Have the modern generation of injuns paid compensation to the Eskimos ? 
No they haven't. Too busy drinking, smoking and gambling.   >:(                 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 06:08:34 AM »
The indigenous people of America were the Eskimos.  The so called red Indians came over from Asia which is why they have a Chinese look to them. I'm thinking it was around 20,000 years ago when there was a way to get from Asia to Alaska.   

These redskins murdered the poor peace loving wee Eskimos.  Have the modern generation of injuns paid compensation to the Eskimos ? 

The original Hebrews were black.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 07:13:43 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 07:59:54 AM »
To wit: I'm not an immigrant. My dad wasn't an immigrant. Millions of Americans aren't immigrants!

So you're saying that you're a Dubai Native Indian?

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 09:24:08 AM »
So you're saying that you're a Dubai Native Indian?

Nope, born here.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 09:55:18 AM »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlement_of_the_Americas

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2017, 10:11:33 AM »
BIG AL, You seem to know a lot of genuine stuff about American Indians, so here's a question for ya ..... (With a bit of a short story beforehand.)

Many years ago I was a beer server at one of the major USA National Parks which was originally settled and inhabinated by a small  Indian tribe some of whom still resided there.

My boss instructed me to refrain from selling any form of alcohol to any native Indian .... But ....

One Sunday morning a full blooded original inhabitant stood in front of me and my beer machine and politely asked me for a beer .... and since he was polite and it was a Sunday morning, I poured him a glass of beer.

And then one beer more.

Five minutes later he stood up quietly, picked up a metal chair and tossed it through the huge plate-glass window overlooking the deer filled meadow, offered me a thankful nod, and silently departed.

Why do American Indians have problems drinking alcohol?

Oh yea ..  and ....those old time Asian folks got over here from Asia to Alaska because both regions were connected by a huge 'bridge' of ice.

But why they originally came is still a mystery.

Bigger mystery is .... How the hell many people sailed across the Pacific in search of a place to land and failed to do so? How many people failed to reach Hawaii before it was originally inhabited?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2017, 10:49:50 AM »

I didn't know we have native Americans Getbiggers.   Cool.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2017, 11:45:28 AM »

I didn't know we have native Americans Getbiggers.   Cool.

I'm not a Native American, though I was born here. So I'm not an immigrant.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2017, 12:46:30 PM »

the majority of Americans are NOT immigrants, so no we are no longer a country of immigrants.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2017, 07:01:16 AM »
Primemuscle should check this thread out. Millions of Americans were born here, making them not immigrants.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2017, 07:16:39 AM »
The AMERICA that every third worlder wants to come to, is a nation built by Germans, Scandinavians and Brits.  Not built by Italians, not French, not built by Chinese, not built by blacks.  And not built by "American Indians."

io

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2017, 09:30:16 AM »

When you hear the phrase “nation of immigrants” in the US, it’s generally meant to imply that most residents are descended from recent immigrants (last 200 years or so), not that most residents have personally immigrated.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2017, 09:38:20 AM »

Don't follow this statement at all. My Dad came here from another country. My mother descends from a man and woman who both came from England on the Mayflower. I consider that 100 percent immigrant.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2017, 10:11:30 AM »

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2017, 10:42:02 AM »
Don't follow this statement at all. My Dad came here from another country. My mother descends from a man and woman who both came from England on the Mayflower. I consider that 100 percent immigrant.

Where were YOU born?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2017, 11:30:59 AM »

Even Native Americans immigrated to America. Native Americans descended from prehistoric hunters who walked from northeast Asia across a land bridge, formed at the end of the Ice Age, to Alaska some 12,000 years ago. American Indians resemble the people of Mongolia, China and Siberia. Around the year 1000 A.D., the Viking explorer Leif Erikson, son of Erik the Red, sailed to a place he called "Vinland," in what is now the Canadian province of Newfoundland. Spanish claims to Alaska and the west coast of North America date to the papal bull of1493, and the Treaty of Tordesillas. The first English settlers came here in 1607.

Looks like no one is really Native to America.

My forefathers from England arrived prior to the Revolutionary war.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2017, 11:37:45 AM »
Pretty much a scam as it is being portrayed now. After '65 Amerifats lost their land, at least the one the European settlers fought and died for.

Oh and, just a reminder to all ebil  american babykillers...
We wuz immigrantz!  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2017, 11:41:35 AM »
Primemuscle should check this thread out. Millions of Americans were born here, making them not immigrants.

No need to check it out because your statement is correct. Among the millions of Americans born here are, African Americans, Latinos, Asians, Folks from the Middle East, etc. Also included in these millions are Muslims/Islam, Jews, Buddhist, Hindews, etc.