Author Topic: 53 pound weight loss in 4 months from Fasting  (Read 3839 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: 53 pound weight loss in 4 months from Fasting
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2014, 04:28:19 PM »
With that loss of arm size, I surmise that Anabolichalo will never fast.

Tbh, it's kind of depressing. While I'm loving the sick waist reduction, I wanted to hold onto my 17 inchers, but no such luck. The more weight I lost, I just was not able to curl the same weight anymore and hence the atrophy kicked in big time. My pants legs are also swimming on me now. I had to throw out my old belt though!

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2014, 04:30:29 PM »
::)

congrats danimal.  i went through a similar transformation (by the numbers) after trying to "bulk" as a natural (oh brother)... feels good man.

keep it up.

Cheers my man! Was brutally tough at first, but surprisingly, I can smell amazing food now and that's enough to tide me over.

NightTrain

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2014, 04:35:56 PM »

LOL... Salami nips, broken cig, Cup size to waist ration way off. Would hit #2 thought passed 4AM.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2014, 04:36:55 PM »
Fasting doesn't fuck anything up, it helps your metabolism. Good job, man. Post some more about what you did. Curious to know...

Thanks D. There's really no science to it. Just cut out almost everything with high fat content and reduced my overall meal size. At first I'd eat a couple of small meals during the day, but soon into my fast, I cut out 1 of the 2. I pretty much fast all day now with exception to a glass of orange juice, with a bran bar and half a cup of berries in the morning and have a very light supper consisting of a soup, a kale salad with mustard (have eliminated the oil) and a can of tuna, or pink salmon or a tin of sardines, or some lean chicken or lean pork chop) and a snack before going to bed usually some berries (half a cup) and some bran cereal (half a cup). I drink a few liters of water, juice (apple, grape, orange and vegetable).

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2014, 04:46:19 PM »
So you went from a fat smelly slob to a skinny anorexic twink so whats the difference.

Neither of the above. I was a heavy lifter, who ate a ton to support my lifts and I did little to no cardio. I am lean as fuck now with good definition, albeit much smaller and unfortunately weaker, but that's the price I wanted to pay fucker.

NightTrain

« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2014, 04:47:32 PM »
So you went from a fat smelly slob to a skinny anorexic twink so whats the difference.

You're quite the negative hating non supportive caunt.... and you claim to be a "trainer"...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2014, 05:03:15 PM »
post some pics?

NightTrain

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2014, 05:13:58 PM »
Question remains.. is "VanBilderass" a scientist?

He seems to "know it all" but fails to produce results either for himself or "others" he influences.

I put him in the same category as Junorz.. a phony living on getbig anger to expel his introversion.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2014, 09:58:11 PM »
Thanks D. There's really no science to it. Just cut out almost everything with high fat content and reduced my overall meal size. At first I'd eat a couple of small meals during the day, but soon into my fast, I cut out 1 of the 2. I pretty much fast all day now with exception to a glass of orange juice, with a bran bar and half a cup of berries in the morning and have a very light supper consisting of a soup, a kale salad with mustard (have eliminated the oil) and a can of tuna, or pink salmon or a tin of sardines, or some lean chicken or lean pork chop) and a snack before going to bed usually some berries (half a cup) and some bran cereal (half a cup). I drink a few liters of water, juice (apple, grape, orange and vegetable).

interesting to compare notes... I lost the first 60 lbs (260 -> 200) just reducing the monstrous amount of food i ate, but with little thought beyond that.  to get down to ~185, where I am now, I ended up trying a lot of things.  eventually, this is what i settled with:

1.  wake up, drink a liter of water and brush my teeth; walk to the bus.
2.  while at work, drink one cup of coffee at 11:30, one at 1:30 (both about 400 mls with a little cream, stevia).  lol @ "lunch break".
3.  eat an apple (or nectarine, etc.) and a liter of sparkling water during the walk home.  this kills the hunger that's been building up since about 2:00.
4.  work out.
5.  by this time it's about 8:30... i start cooking and eat 90% of my calories between about 9:00 and 10:30.  about 125-150 g protein, 1-2 lbs broccoli, and try to keep the carbs down (not too careful with fat).  lots of variety -- adonis principles!!

on the weekends i sort of reverse things: i start out with a big breakfast, and try to hold off as long as possible.  no coffee, either.  if i try to hold off all day, i just end up miserable, thinking about food nonstop.  strange, but it's working well so far.

each of these steps is important.  i'm pretty happy with my current state, actually... not sure how much additional weight i can lose without truly being an utter twink from all angles

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2014, 10:14:00 PM »
I have officially lost 53 pounds in exactly 4 months. May 15th I weighed 223 pounds. Today, I am 170 pounds at 5'10". I attribute this to good and proper fasting techniques that I have tweaked along the way. I still work out (upped the cardio big time), but any and all fat I had, has almost all come off. Yes, I've lost a lot of size, but feel 100000 times better:

Arms (proper measurement) going from just under 17" to 14.25"
Legs from 27" to 23".
Neck from 19 to 16"
Chest from 48" to 43"
Waist from 40 to 33.5"

Yeah baby!

Good job getting to where you want to be. 

I'm about the same height as you. I've dropped about 25 lbs. in the past year. No fasting here, just eating less and exercising more. Like you, I feel better. Clothes fit better and I wear a smaller pant size (loose 34" waist) I could probably wear 32" pants comfortably, but they'd probably be a little too tight in the leg. I don't know all my current measurements. My neck is still 17" (must be all those years of doing neck exercises). My current weight is 186 lbs. I don't want to get much lighter. -Time to work on putting on some more muscle.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2014, 11:19:43 PM »
lost 95 lbs in two weeks almost had to die to do it....235 to 140 lbs.
???
Mr. AZ 2003

djcuuna

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2014, 11:40:27 PM »
well done you did great.i well tell you this the hard bit is keeping it off .you just get f..ked off after a bit on the low calories .start eating too much .good luck.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2014, 12:13:27 AM »
i suggest you do a Basic Abbreviated workout of :

Parallel Bar Dips
Close grip chins
squats

Chaos is doing this now and has in my opinion the right idea. Cardio wise i would mix it up(if you are a Gym member) crosstrainer,Bike,running,rowing.  Even if you are not a gym member alternate days with cycling, best way to keep healthy knees and avoid overuse injuries.